• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 1,037 Views, 69 Comments

My OC in our world - wolf smith



Night is our world, He lives with me and he learns from me, but what will I learn from him or my new friend and his OC

  • ...
63
 69
 1,037

The Real Night

Chapter 1

The shadow

The alarm went off at 5:30 pm. I had just gone home from school and was fixing me something to eat. My name is Caelan “Wolf” Smith, why Wolf? Most people knew on steam, my steam name was Wolf Smith, so they called me by that even though they knew my real name. I was an average A, B student,even though I hated school. I'm 14 years old and about 120 pounds and I wear glasses. I've spent my whole life growing up around bronies, my friends mainly. Dylan, Alison,Shadow, Kyle, they was one of my steam friends, and Kat all where bronies except Kyle. For school I was keeping it safe from anyone so I won't get bet up. One day I meet Dylan and Kat, I already knew Alison form middle school and I heard the two talking about My Little Pony(This was before I was brony). It wasn't till about three months ago I called myself a brony. What can I say the show had good writing (most of the time) and sweat characters. Kat one day ask if I want an OC. I have never thought of it. This is where I get my character, Night Wolfe the son of Discord. For me this was a new life, hell I even started writing a fanfic around my character, but soon what will all change.

The day started off normally, woke up at 5:00 waiting for the bus around 6:30. Most of that time I was on my computer, mostly on Steam,Youtube, or FimFiction. As I got to school and went up to my computer class, Microsoft word and Powerpoint. I liked it because of all the free time in there, I would think of new chapters for my fanfic or play games(I'm a big PC gamer). Next, Physical ED. KILL ME. I hated P.E, but my state says it needed. After P.E History, I loved History class I always have and will. My teacher even said my fanfic was good, which was weird he didn't even notice the pony thing. Lastly, Science. I loved science almost as much as history or more. To my friends I was the most rounded, Dylan and Kat stayed beside me all the time, Kat even help me write my fanfic. I was getting home when it started raining, I ran more than I would normally. I entered the door and sat my school stuff down. As I took a seat at my computer(I had no homework) I saw my fanfic gained three new likes, not much for some but a lot for me. My mom was leave for work, she works nights at the hospital, time for me to write and upload.

I was fixing to take a shower when I hear something, something I have never heard before. Many people didn't know but I was nyctophilia, or the liking of the darkness or the night, so this as new. I would normally turn off light’s if I can, but only one was on in my house.

WHOSSCS

I thought nothing of it, but after the third time I went to go see what it was. Jaw dropped, my eyes couldn't believe themselves. The shadow moved around looking for something, or someone. I took note of that shadow.

“No..no..no. Can't be.” I said to myself. The shadow looked a lot like my OC's shadow.

“I must be dreaming, this can't be true.” I said to myself.

“Where am I, what happen.” The character said.

“OK, now I know I'm dreaming.” I said as I slap myself. This was the “smartest” move in my life. The sound bounced all around the hall and the living room where the shadow was coming from.

The shadow turned and started walking to me.

“Me and my big hand.” I said as I just stood there and start shaking.

The shadow turned the corner and in my view I saw the one character I thought I would never see in real life, there in a form I knew him well, Night Wolfe. The son of Discord, the one I wrote about, but why here?

“No please, don't kill me. I know you well, you're Night Wolfe, son of Discord and Nightmare Moon.” I said as Night got closer he jumped at that, he was shocked.

“Um, how did you know who I was and who are you.” Night said as he lit his horn getting a better view, he had his cutie mark.

There he was dark, bluish fur, green eyes. His horn shone even brighter. His tail, just like I made it, just like a wolf's tail. He was bigger than Luna. His wing were HUGE compared with him.

“Um.. I'm Caelan and uh..” Fuck I can't tell him he's a character from a book.

“I just read a lot.” I finished, thank god Night wasn't a good lie detector.

“So..where am I.” Night said, sitting down.

“You're on Earth, and I am..” I was stopped.

“A human, yes I know.” Night said.

I could tell this was after Discord took over, cause of the cutie mark. I thought long and hard. Should he stay, hell what am I saying of course.

“Um... Night you can't get back can you, if you can't why not stay here. You and me have a lot in common.” I said still shocked, but was happy. I can't believe my OC is here in the flesh. I have never felt so happy.

“Uh.. sure I'll stay, but if you call me sire you will DIE.” Night yelled. I just need to be careful.

“Where can I sleep?” Night questioned as he looked around my room, it was a little dirty just a few thing out of place.

“A little dirty ain't it?” Night said as I should him to my bed where he hoped up on it.

“You can sleep over there and yes it is a little dirty.” I replied.

“Thank you, what was it...Caelan .” Night said as he laid down falling asleep.

“Yes, but please call me Wolf without the “E”.” I said as I laid the covers over Night.

The next day the alarm went off at 5:00 and there was Night already awake. He was walking around looking at my stuff.

“Find anything you like?” I said as the alicorn jumped.

“Uh, no but I see you have some cool stuff.” He said. It was so cool to see my OC wondering around.

I had to think I wanted Night to come with me to show to all my friend, but how would I hide him.

“Night do you want to come with me to school, it will be fun. Problem is how would I hide you or can you go invisible?” I said as he turned to me with a smile.

“I can make people only see if they love the dark, see.” Night didn't move he just stood there.

“Uh..are you invisible?” I asked.

“Yes I am wolf, only people who love darkness can see me.” Night said as he grined.

“Good, now should we go wait for the bus.” I said as I grabbed my stuff.

“Why wait? I could teleport us there.” Night said as he walked up to me.

“Ok, then lets go.” I started feeling like I was floating(So this is what it felt like).

“See no problems, were here.” Night said as he turned invisible.

Something just hit me. How did he know where my school was?

“Uh, how did you know where my school was?” I asked as I walk in.

“I could tell where you wanted to go.” Night replied, I simi believed it. “Ok no, but that poster was a dead giveaway

“So lets see here you can hide in the shadow,teleport,” I said, as I pushed open the door, the bell was fixing to ring.

“You are invisible, right.” I was a little scared, for the fact if people see him, I'M DEAD!

Now it's time to see what the others think, sadly only Dylan was there.

“Hi Dylan.” I called as I saw him outside.”I got someone or pony to show you.”

“Oh hi Wolf what is...is that who I think it is?” Dylan said as he got closer, taking in all of Night's figure.

“Yes it's me, only people who love the night can see me and I think you are one of them.” Night said as he flew up and picked up a leaf with his magic, showing he wasn't fake.

“Wolf can I talk to you in private?” Dylan said as I told Night where to meet me and to be careful.

“How,why and he has his cutie mark, so wait Discord has taken over then.” Dylan was one of my proof readers for my fanfic.

After about a minute I went on to my class and there was Night just sitting there waiting for me. I patted him and we went in. All day Night stayed beside me and we talk and shared some different thoughts of the day. Night acted the way he did in my fanfic cool and calm. As school end I went be hide the school where Night teleported me back, maybe Kat and Alison will be here tomorrow. As I entered the door my mom has left a note.

Caelan,

I had to go in early, take care.

Love,

Mom

Night saw the note and I knew what was going to happen, yep he started crying about his mother Nightmare Moon or luna which he kills.

“Night come on now, I'm sure your mom still loves you.” I said this was my OC. My Night. My little pony.

As I hugged him I could feel his fur, it was so soft and warm. As I pulled away I went to go get us something to eat, I went out to get some hay from my backyard and I got some leftover hot dogs. We just sat there all day going back and forth. Night asked a question and I answered it all day long. He seem to like me and I like him. It was time to go to bed and Night hopped right on up, but this time he got closer. I think I knew why, his mother was gone, hell I didn't even get on my computer. Night was so warm, but huge bigger than Luna, smaller than Celestia.

“Good night, Night” I said as I fell into a little sleep so I could wake up if he need something.

“Good night wolf, and thanks for the good home. You and me do have a lot in common.” Night said as he fell asleep.

I would always love Night and now I have another friend, that make four not counting Skype.

It as a new day and like yesterday Night was up before me just sitting there reading a few of my books.

“You can't read any of that can you?” I ask, he turned a looked at me with a “I'm dead to you”. Night was really sleepy, he cried all Night and I felt bad. Today was Saturday.

“No, I can read a little of it, when I would study I would come across a writing I have never seen.” Night said as he got ready for the teleportation spell.

“No, Night I have no school on Saturday and Sunday, which is tomorrow.

“So what do we do today?” Night ask as me and him went outside to my backyard. Nobody was around us so he could fly around and practice a bit of his magic.

“I’m shocked you can do magic in this world,” I commented as I shivered do to the cool air.

“Well this necklace is helping me a bit I think?” He said sitting under a tree.

“The necklace! He doesn’t know or does he?” I thought.

The day was very calm and around 6:50 we went back inside, as we entered I saw a moving truck pull up. I got some hotdogs for Night.

“Hope you like hotdogs,” I said putting five in the microwave.

“I’ll try them, so your life is good right?” Night said as the microwave beeped.

“Yea, it’s ok, but not perfect,” I said. Night looked around, he was still curious.

Shockingly the rest of the day was still calm and at about 11:00 me and Night went to bed.

“Good night,” I said before falling asleep.

“So Night doesn’t know about Luna, I’m so screwed!” i said to myself.

Author's Note:

There will be more, plz hit that like and fav button. If you see an problem plz do tell me. Fixed

I have changed some things, like deleting Shadows and adding a few things