• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 1,038 Views, 69 Comments

My OC in our world - wolf smith



Night is our world, He lives with me and he learns from me, but what will I learn from him or my new friend and his OC

  • ...
63
 69
 1,038

A new friend P.1

Author's Note:

Yes that is a name, just made up one ok, Davie so what.. This story got me and Andrew really thinking about stuff, almost like My Little Dashie FIXED

Chapter 3

A new friend P.1

Friday, a day every kid loves, but me I hated it. SO MANY TESTS! I let Night stay home today, he was really tired. I got to school via bus and when I walked inside the principal stopped me.

“Oh dear, don't tell me someone found out,” I said as I walked up to see a person about 6' 7' standing behind him.

“Caelan, say hello to Andrew Clark. He's new here and I want you to show him around,” Dr. Davie told me.

“He come from Washington, state. I choose you cause all the teacher said you need a break from work,” He finished.

Sadly that's true, I have worked my butt off, Christmas is around the corner and I wanted some steam money. I had about three Bs and one A, My mom liked that. I snapped back to the real world to a voice.

“Hello...Caelan is it,” The voice said. He walked in front of Davie. He was wearing a 20% cooler T-shirt, so I could tell something about him. He loves MLP.

“Uh...Yes, Andrew was it,” I replied back.

“Yes, so you'll be showing me around the school, I heard I have the same class as you. Well most,” Andrew said back.

“So, wait Dr. Davie, I don't have to go to class today,” I called to him as he started to walk off.

“That's right, you have the day off. I told them to call you, but I guest you didn't get it,” He called back as the bell to go to call rang.

Andrew Clark was a 15 year old dark haired male. Although from his look, you might guess him to be in his twenties. I kept thinking of the whole “How's the weather” joke, but I'm the not the person to be the bully.

We walked and talked all day about different things MLP, Pc gaming, and school in general. When it was time for lunch normal I wouldn't eat, but today I thought so, me and him sat at a table and no one was really there.

“Must be chili day,” I joked.

“Ah, sorry if I don't talk much,” Andrew replied.

“Meh, its ok. I'm use to not getting much talk,” I said back.

School was ending and I saw Andrew hoped on my bus. I looked at him.

“Uh are you on the wrong bus?” I asked as he sat across from me.

“Bus 389 right?” He replied back.

“Yes, wait don't tell me you live near me. You're the person that moved beside me,” I commented.

“I think so,” He replied back.

I just let that be. I put on my headphones and when we got home sure enough he got off right beside me. Little did me and him both know things were about to change for the better and worse. My parents invite him over for dinner while his parent got things done. I told Night to go invisible, but little did I know Andrew was nyctophilia. Andrew entered my house and guest who was standing in front of the door, Night.

“Oh hi Wolf I found my.......book. He can see me can't he?” Night looked at Andrew's face and sure enough he fainted. Around 11:50 He awoke, me and Night were sitting there talking about a few things when we heard foots the the ground.

“Oh ya...” Andrew said out loud, just remembering what caused him to black out. This grabbing the attention of the two.

“Oh, Andrew. You’re awake.” I said with a sheepish grin. Andrew was about to respond, but could only open his mouth without word. After a few seconds of thought to what to actually say, he was confident in what to say.

“That’s a...pony,” Andrew said, gesturing to the gray creature.

“I believe you mean ‘alicorn’,” It corrected.

“Ok, that’s an alicorn,” Andrew said, again gesturing to the alicorn.

“Hi Andrew, meet Night Wolfe, son of Discord,” I commented. This earned yet another peek of interest from the recovering giant.

“Son of Discord? As in ‘flesh and blood’ son?” Andrew replied, nervousness clear in his voice.

“Yes as in ‘flesh and blood’. I’m the son of not only Discord, but also Nightmare Moon,” Night replied back, looking at me.

“So, he’s from...Equestria then?” Andrew asked, getting shakier by the second.

“Andrew chile, he won’t kill us. Right Night?” I asked the alicorn.

“Hay Night, go outside for a minute,” I said to Night.

Nights ear perked up and he left. I closed the door and looked at Andrew.

“Andrew, how do I put this...Night....he’s my OC,” I whispered to Andrew.

“Well, oddly not the most surprising thing to hear today,” Andrew said, slowly potting his head into his hands. After a few seconds of silence, Andrew stood up. “Not that this hasn’t been fun and all, but it’s getting late and I should probably be checking on my dog,” He said, before walking out the door.

The next morning I walked over the Andrew's house with Night in tow. I was wearing one of my Discord T-shirts. As I walked up to the door and knocked Andrew told me to go get a different shirt. I was confused, but I did it anyways. I return a few minutes later, as I knocked on the door Andrew opened it hold a notepad.

“Hello Andrew, what was that all about. Just tell me later, I think you remember Night here.” I said as he took a seat. I could smell some bacon and the smell of a dog. I remember that smell really well, I had 3 dogs, one part wolf. I noted that his house was sorta small compared to mines.


“Well, I’m sorry about shooing you off earlier” Andrew said without looking up from his notes. “It’s just that I couldn’t have the risk of what might be my end,”

“No problem, mate” I said with an Australian accent. I really need to lay off TF2 “Exactly what did you mean about ‘your end’?”

“I'll get to that in due time,” Andrew said, waving him off. “Firstly, tell me everything about your o- friend here,” Andrew asked, catching himself mid-sentence.

“Well, I’m from Equestria, I am around a thousand years old, and I am the son of chaos,” Night began. Andrew looked up from his notes with a face that would suggest that his mind was just broken.

“This just got complicated” Andrew commented after a brief pause. By some ironic coincidence, the door opens to wolf carrying a bloodstained leg of a dear. I was really confused by this point. Night looked at him and I could tell something was going to happen.

“Hey Andrew, I brought home a...” The wolf trailed off at the sight of the two new guests. “Andrew, why is there a pony in your house?” He finally asked, not breaking eye contact with the Night.

“Andrew, why didn’t you mention you had a wolf that could speak?” I asked, looking somewhat happy as well as confused.

“Seth, meet Night. Night, meet Seth,” Andrew hastily said. “Now that you two have met, I believe it’s getting late and-”

“Andrew, calm down,” Seth interrupted him before turning back to Night. “Let me introduce myself. Eclipse. Seth Eclipse. Warrior of the Wolven Empire.”

“Nice to meet you.” Night began. “My name’s Night Wolfe. Prince of Equestria and son of Discord. Well my father calls me a prince, but I don’t like being called a prince,”

Something didn't seem right, that wolf or Seth looked like he was going to kill Night. The two Equestrians locked eye, neither making a single movement. Andrew looked like he was going to pass out. I could tell by looking in that wolf's eyes he didn't like something Night said.

“After a thousand years, my brethren shall have their revenge,” Seth growled, digging his claws into Night’s shoulders.

“Get off!” Night yelled, forcing Seth off of him with all his might. Andrew pounced again on the wolf, this time able to contain him.

“Seth, stand down!” He yelled, barely holding his grip on the struggling wolf.

“What the hell,” Night scoffed, standing from his attack.

“Back off, Andrew. This is a between me and his dad,” Seth yelled, jabbing Andrew in the chest with his elbow. Andrew fell to the ground, releasing Seth from his grasp.

“Thank god my grandfather taught me some military training,” I yelled as he jumped on Seth, knocking him down to the ground. In real life I do have some training.

“You humans don’t take a hint, do ya?” Seth muttered before taking a bite at my arm. With a yelp, I released Seth, who bolted towards Night again, free of any other obstacles. However, Night had other ideas.

With a black aura forming around Seth, he was levitated a good foot off the ground. The wolf hung there, trying to free himself from the translucent bond, to no avail.

“What the fuck are you doing,” Said Night as Seth hung there, floating in the air.

“Exacting the revenge that my brethren have been waiting for for the past thousand years!” Seth yelled, making himself back flip within the field.

“Andrew! You got some talking to do!” I yelled, Night looked at him. In Night’s eyes, Andrew could see a fire that couldn’t be put out.

“Caelan, this goes deeper than I wish to go into.” Andrew said, shaking his head. “ It’s has to do with his-”

“My past,” Seth began, glaring the three of them. “My past was ruined because of his father. Hundreds of thousands of lives were lost do to his father! It’s because of him that my family no longer exists! Your dad started a war and nearly committed genocide on two different species along the way. It’s because of him that to this day I can't look at a pony and not see the thousands of innocent lives I was forced to kill!”

With his rant complete, Seth sat in his weightless sphere, watching the others reactions. Night’s expressen was one of complete shock and confusion to the new information. Mines was a lesser version of this, but still impossible to miss. Andrew only looked to the ground, a face of sadness for the loss of the wolf. Finally, Night spoke.

“No,”

Everyone in the room turned towards the alicorn.

“No,” He repeated. “My father may be considered a tyrant, but he’s a loving father. And what was this about killing others? My father hasn't killed anypony, I should know cause I keep him in check all the time,” I turned and look at Night, his face showed that he knew what Night was talking about.

“If you consider my life and all the other live that were lost a lie, you are begging for a death wish,” Seth snarled.

“What are you talking about? Nopony has died due to my father,” Night replied looking at Seth.

Both OCs looked at one another, Seth still looked madder than hell and Night looked confused. Me and Andrew both looked confused, they knew something was very wrong. Me and Andrew both looked at the two, watching the unfolding chaos. Andrew nodded to me and spoke low enough so that I could only hear.

“This is what I feared,” Andrew explained, a stoic look across his face. “They are beginning to find out,”

“Find out what? That they are from different universes?” I asked.

“That’s just the tip of the iceberg. If they found out they are from different universes, it could lead to them wondering how they found us. See, Seth is my OC and Night is yours. We created them, and in turn...” Andrew hesitated for a moment. “...we created their past.”

There was silence between the us as the words sunk in.

“So, you're saying that you, more or less, killed those wolves?” I asked, nervousness in his tone.

“Indirectly, yes. I caused every horrid memory that has impacted him,” Andrew replied, turning his gaze to the floor.

“Well, that’s not good for me then,” I said. I remember back to when I made Night kill Luna, he had no idea till later in the story.

“Should I ask?” Andrew asked.

“Night killed his own mother because of me,” I replied, I turned to Night who was still confused after this, I hope they didn't hear us.