• Published 29th Nov 2013
  • 1,503 Views, 3 Comments

Snowed in at the House of Pony - JusSonic



It's Hearth's Warming Eve and everyone is snowed in at the House of Pony. What would Twilight and her friends do? Have a celebrational sleepover of course!

  • ...
12
 3
 1,503

Chapter 2: Wishes and Santa Hooves

Chapter 2: Wishes and Santa Hooves

As Golden Heart and Pinkamena watch on, Gold Wing was sleeping in a nest that Pinkamena made. She says, "Gold Wing was really tired so I made him a nest so he can sleep."

"That is nice. You sleepy yet," Golden Heart ask Pinkamena curiously.

"Nope. There is still much to do and Dashie is still grumpy."

"Indeed but remember like I said, things will go well in the end."

Pinkamena nods as she and Golden Heart watch on as Gold Wing sleeps. Ben did some thinking then smiles while saying, "Wait! I got an idea! Maybe we can hear some Equestrian Wishes!"

"Yeah, good idea, Ben," Twilight exclaims smiling to Ben before turning to the audience. "Why, I found some old clips from when Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon and Maixn Talos tries to steal the presents that we were giving Diamond and burn them into the furnace when we trot over to them on ponies wishing for what they want. Plus, earlier today, I went out onto the street to see what everypony else wished for!"

"Let's check it out!" Nyx exclaims excitedly. The audience applauds as they turn to the big screen which shows some images from the mentioned show.

------------

Spike is heard narrating, "All right, now it's time for...Pony on the Street! This part of the show is where Twilight Sparkle asks a certain question to certain ponies on the streets. The answers that they give her may surprise ya!"

Twilight waves to the camera while saying, "Hey, everypony; It is now 7 in the morning and we got a few hours before the show begins. I am about to ask the ponies and whatnot the question of the day...what would they like for Hearth's Warming Eve or Christmas from wherever they came from? Now here we go!"

7:13 AM

Twilight hold a mike with her magic to Pinkie Pie, asking, Pinkie, what would you like for Hearth's Warming Eve?"

"That's easy!" Pinkie chirps happily. "All I want for Hearth's Warming Eve is my two front teeth!"

"Pinkie Pie, 1, you got those, and 2, I wasn't quizzing you on a song."

"So what do I win?"

7:16 AM

"The Alicorn Amulet, I want the Alicorn Amulet!" Smaug exclaims madly to Twilight.

"Figures," Twilight remarks dryly while rolling her eyes at Smaug's answer.

7:19 AM

"How about Rarity's phone number?" Blueblood asks Twilight arrogantly. Spike however appears, growling as he holds out his claws sinisterly.

7:22 AM

"What we want for Hearth's Warming Eve?" Jewelie ask Twilight as she and her sisters watch on. "Try bunk beds for one."

"Come on, don't you like sharing our bed?" Twinkle Rose teases her sister Jewelie a bit.

7:24 AM

"A chance to play games and sports all day long!" Scootaloo (Gen 3) exclaims to Twilight excitedly.

7:28 AM

Blueblood, now with a black eye and a beat up snout, frowns as Twilight spoke up in annoyance, "Okay, let's try this again, Blueblood."

"Okay...uh...how about...Trixie Lulamoon's number?" Blueblood asks with a groan to Twilight.

"WHAT," Boris is heard yelling devilishly. Twilight and Spike saw the angry Devil Pony pouncing right at the terrified Blueblood, his horn about to stick right into him.

7:31 AM

"Well, I would like a bunch of woods, some books and some passes to the Wonderbolts." Sweetie Drops explains to Twilight with a smile.

"Sure, while you're at it, how about asking for an air freshener?" Lyra remarks with a frown, causing her roommate to give her the same emotion.

"Are you saying that I stink?!"

7:36 AM

"All the love to feed my army of Changelings of course!" Queen Chrysalis laughs madly as Twilight interviews her next.

"Okay, seriously, get away from me." Twilight said nervously at this answer.

7:45 AM

"I wish that Princess Celestia takes me back." Sunset Shimmer said in regret and frantically. "I'm sorry for making my mistakes, princess! Please forgive me!"

7:49 AM

"Now I want a doctor's phone number!" Blueblood, now with a bandages on his face and a bruised burn from when Boris beaten him up, groans before fainting right to the sidewalk.

7:58 AM

"What do I want for Hearth's Warming Eve, Twilight?" Lorcan asks while patting Luna on the hoof. "Simple, for those to find their own friendship, love and anything else good."

8:02 AM

"What I want for Christmas?" Roclan ask Twilight sinisterly, "Death to all."

8:10 AM

"That bunny!" Swiper remarks to Twilight with a chuckle.

8:13 AM

"A chance to sing!" Dr. Lizardo insists eagerly.

"Dr. Lizardo, you already did that when some of us went into the basement to look for Ben." Twilight points out to Dr. Lizardo, much to his surprise and confusion.

"Wait, I did? How come I don't remember that? Ugh! Blast you, Wilco!"

8:21 AM

Starscream (Prime) spoke with a grin, "You really want to know what I wish for Christmas or Hearth's Warming Eve; I wish that Megatron just stay dead for good so I don't have to suffer from his punishing wrath! It is humiliating! And I can be the new leader of Decepticons since that's what every version of mine wanted."

Knockout (Prime) scoffs, "Ha! As if! You had your chance, but you barely even lead the Decepticons invasion at any sector of Earth since Megatron's death from 'Darkness Rising'! You know what I wish for? I wish no bots or anyone dare to scratch my paint job!" A giant rock hit Knockout's chest. It is scratched. Knockout (Prime) groan, "Oh C'mon; that's not funny; I just wish that already for Primus's Sake!"

Megatron (Prime) nearby snaps, angrily, "Starscream; Just be glad that I have some use of you, instead of death, so that I can vent my anger of disappointment and failures at you! I desire one ambition: conquest of Cybertron and the Universe. Only Megatron rules them all!"

8:26 AM

Russell (Littlest Pet Shop 2012) smiles while saying, "I wish for my friends and all of animal pals to be free and safe from Largest Pet Shop."

8:30 AM

Sunil (Littlest Pet Shop 2012) said to Twilight, "I wish that I can be brave as every heroes from Hasbro, even sweet Fluttershy."

8:36 AM

Zoe (Littlest Pet Shop 2012) explains her wish to Twilight, "I wish that I can be famous star in my universe."

8:40 AM

Blythe (Littlest Pet Shop 2012) now answers, "I wish that everyone from my universe can communicate and understand the animals' feelings."

8:43 AM

Ray (Kaijudo) said, "I wish for both Humans and Monsters from Creature Realm live and work together in peace. Just like me and Bob."

Tatsurion (Kaijudo) nods while saying, "I couldn't agree more. After all, both of us are meant to be together. All of you can try."

8:49 AM

Duke (Resolute) now explains to Twilight of his own wish, "For the sake of my universe, I wish that there will be no war, destruction and Cobra. People will be safe from them."

8:55 AM

Sentinel Prime (Animated) frowns while responding, "Wanna know what my wish is? I want to become the best and famous than Optimus Prime. I bet that fans would like me than anybots."

Snowballs were thrown at Sentinel Prime. Transformers and Humans (from all versions) laughed at him.

Bumblebee (WFC/Prime) comments, "You; Famous; No way! Optimus Prime is best and coolest bot in every universe! Way better than you, you jerk and coward. You couldn't even beat Sentinel Prime from the Movie. Beside, I'm famous too. Wanna know why? Coz I never let everybot and pal down."

Ironhide (WFC) laughs, "You said it, kid! I maybe grumpy bot, but I'm a true, true friend to my pals and Optimus."

Arcee (Prime) chuckles in agreement, "I couldn't agree more. Famous and power didn't make Optimus Prime famous; it's his nobility, courage, heroic, wisdom and kindness. He is the true Autobot."

Miko (Prime) cheers on wildly, "You said it, Arcee!"

Sari (Animated) taunts Sentinel Prime, "You are a big loser and coward, Sentinel!"

Sentinel Prime (Animated) groans, "Everyone loved Optimus Prime than I am. This is so not my day. This is why I hate organics, especially this season! They can't even respect me!"

9:00 AM

Optimus Prime (Prime) spoke to Twilight, "I do not desire or wish anything but peace and harmony to both Transformers and all living beings of this, every world and universe, even Megatron and our greatest enemy. This is Christmas and Hearth's Warming Eve. It is important, priceless and special to all of us. That is important to everyone. Let us be friends and enjoy our special event and moment."

--------------------------

Once the reel is done, everyone, even some of the bad guys, made an 'awww' sound. Twilight smiled while saying, "Oh yes, very heartwarming and inspiring. Ben?"

"Yeah, honey?" Ben asks Twilight with a smile.

"To be honest, did you know that you, my friends, my family, and your smile are all I wish for?"

"Twilight, you are the best mare that any Earth pony like me can wish for! You may be an alicorn but you are a sweet filly."

"Aye, true love and friendship," Brave Heart chuckles before turning to his cousin, who frowns still, "So, Rainbow lassie; How about ye?"

"Bah humbug! Wishes don't mean anything to me!" Rainbow scowls, making her friends concerned. Looks like the wishes didn't do anything for her either.

"Hmmm, oh yes! Rainbow Dash, maybe this could work!" Twilight exclaims thoughtfully. "How about we keep the party going with a theory made up by Dr. Hooves, formerly known as Time Turner, which was from the time of Diamond Tiara stealing her own presents that we planned to give to her that she almost burned in the furnace?"

"Ugh, you gotta bring that up!" Diamond Tiara exclaims in annoyance. "I mean, I thought those presents were for that dumb Gift Exchange that you do every year!"

"Diamond Tiara, I told you before: I thought up the whole idea of giving you presents in hopes to give you some niceness and Hearth's Warming Eve spirit!" Silver Spoon reminds her friend with a frown. "Don't you remember?"

"Sorry, I hate being reminded of my stupid mistakes."

Twilight chuckles as she now say, "All right, we now turn to..."

"THE SCIENCE OF SANTA HOOVES," Spike booms into his mike as the spotlight is shown right onto Dr. Hooves who grins on stage.

"All right, everypony, good day! Today we are going to take a look at a theory which everyone asks, how does Santa Hooves deliver presents all over Equestria and the world in one night," Dr. Hooves ask with a smile, "To be honest, if there was milk and cookies waiting for yours truly, why I would definitely be flying around the world myself!"

Dr. Hooves begins munching on a gingerbread cookie, coughing a bit as he continues, "Now then, Santa Hooves can get anywhere because he was driving this!" Sure enough, the stallion pulls in a mechanical sleigh. "This is a turbo charged Santa sleigh! It's copyrighted Dr. Hooves someday so don't steal. This thing can go fast, why even Santa Hooves himself can be in more places at the same time!"

As if to prove Dr. Hooves right, another mechanical sleigh drove it with two other Time Turners appearing, the first one said in a British like voice, "Hey everypony!"

"What did I told you? I didn't leave yet and I am there already, picking me up along the way!"

"Obviously we are kinda the Dr. Hooves that were send for a demonstration with a cars a season back." The second Dr. Hooves/Time Turner points out, in another British-like voice, to the real one in concern. "And for the sleigh part..."

"Sssh, don't ruin the magic." Dr. Hooves shush the second Time Turner in annoyance.

"Got a box of gingerbread cookies," The first Time Turner exclaims while holding a box of cookies. "Let's eat!"

Dr. Hooves smirks as he jumps into the sleigh while exclaiming, "All right, step on it," The other two Time Turners nods as the second one step on the gas, causing the sleigh to droves off very fast. The audience laughs while applauding.

"Ha ha ha," Twilight laughs while turning to Rainbow. "Come on, Dashie, you got to admit, hearing the Santa Hooves and the wishes must put up in the spirit of Hearth's Warming Eve by now, right?"

The others smile though Rainbow scowls angrily with her usual sour attitude, "Hearing Santa Hooves and wishes make me even more tick and angry! Wanna know why? He couldn't make my most important wish come true; so HUMBUG!"

"Hoo boy, that didn't work." Soarin' said in concern. "Nothing we're doing appears to be working so far."

"Well, why not we show another cartoon? That could work." Fluttershy suggests to everyone hopefully. "Why, so far even cartoons could bring a chuckle to Rainbow Dash's face."

"Oh, yeah," Rainbow remarked sarcastically to everyone and everypony. "I'm so gonna be in a good mood when nearly all the cartoons are of me being used as a joke! Why not at least have Spike be humiliated! He's humiliated all the time!"

"I'll have you know that I do get humiliated in some cartoons... but at least I have fun with it, I do laugh at them from time to time..." Spike pauses as he thought up something. "Actually, I think I have a Christmas cartoon about myself... hang on a sec!" The Dragon begins to digs around the box for that said cartoon.

Author's Note:

Well, so far, no good, but maybe the next cartoon can hope. We see 'Spike's Hearth's Warming Eve Tree' which is a fanmake of 'Pluto's Christmas Tree', starring Twilight, Spike, Ben, Nyx, Phobos, the pets and of course Snips and Snails. Read, review and suggest.

Twinkle Rose, Jewelie and their sisters belong to the author 'Fairy of Sugar Rush Kate' who can be found on deviantART.

Yes, folks, Dr. Lizardo will sing in the second season of 'House of Pony'. It will take time to get to that.

The two other Time Turners are voiced by David Tennant, who played the Tenth Doctor and Matt Smith who plays the Eleventh and current Doctor.

Comments ( 2 )

Keep up the progress bro, don't let the dislikes keep you down! :raritystarry:

"I'm going to need more popcorn."
— Discord, anticipating another great chapter
3564488 I liked and faved this.

Login or register to comment