• Published 17th Apr 2012
  • 1,923 Views, 101 Comments

Rebirth of Harmony - WanderingPhysicist



In a world that goes from one tragedy to the next, can these six break the cycle?

  • ...
8
 101
 1,923

Rebirth of Harmony 2: Electric Boogaloo

A pair of armored sea ponies float outside of an unassuming cave. One yawns out of boredom.

‘This sucks,’ the guard moans. ‘Why are we stuck here?’

‘We have a very important duty,’ the other guard replies. ‘If we don’t stand guard...’

‘Yes, yes, yes. If this guard is wavered for one moment, then an unspeakable evil will be set free.’

‘You remember the last time he was free.’

‘Of course I do. Saved the world from alien invasion.’ He slumps back and rests his spear on his shoulder. ‘Deserves a freaking medal.’

‘That wasn’t him. He was still under guard at the time.’

‘Not the crazy time traveler theory...’

‘Hey. The land pony king came out about it. It is all true.’

‘Whatever.’ The bored guard stretches. ‘They could have at least given us a hour off to see the Elements when they visited. Heard they added a griffin to the group.’

‘They were just passing through. No big deal.’

‘What? You don’t want an autograph too?’

Before the guard can answer, a pair of lights appear in the distance. The guards ready their spears. Once the source comes into focus, the guards relax.

‘Just a sub,’ the bored guard comments. ‘Pony sub.’

‘Old model,’ the other guard notes. ‘What’s it doing out here? It is not time for a changing of the guard.’

The guards swim over. A pulse of electricity surrounds the sub, arcing to the sea ponies. The vehicle continues forward, leaving the dead bodies behind them. The sub enters the cave, pulsing more electricity as more sea ponies swim out to investigate. The craft surfaces in a large moon pool surrounded by guards. Unicorns ready spells as earth ponies and pegasi aim rifles at the sub. A hatch opens, and an automatic rifle starts firing at the ponies. The unicorns shield their allies as they return fire. Behind the craft, a pair of griffins in black slip out another hatch. They make their way around the firefight and deeper into the cavern.

‘Just got to wake the monster who lives here and it will all be over,’ a griffin states.

‘All over for who?’

‘No, the other one.’

The griffins round a corner and see their target. A statue of a strange beast sits in the center of a room, surrounded by more New Lunar Republic guards with their weapons ready. The beast has a long scaly body, a horse’s head with deer antlers, a manticore’s paw, a griffin claw and one long tooth. It is sitting in a pose of remorse.

‘Just have to cause a little chaos...’

The griffins draw pistols from under their wings, fly into the room and start firing. In the confusion of the battle, none of the ponies notice Discord breaking free of his stone prison.

The Elements of Harmony trot down an empty stretch of road. The ponies are tired after their quick escape from the Griffin Empire. On the other hoof, the griffin in the party marches proudly with is Element of Honesty hanging from his neck.

‘Don’t be too cocky, Shaun,’ Alba huffs. ‘You have a lot more responsibility now that you are an Element of Harmony.’

‘Responsi-what?’

‘Now, Shaun, Alba, please start getting along,’ Trixie gently scolds. ‘We took an awful risk leaving the Griffin Empire like we did. We’re lucky that there isn’t a big stir so far.’

Octavia nods. ‘Hiding with the sea ponies,’ -- she grimaces -- ‘and Lord Gugu’s ear splitting singing, was a good first step. These back roads are a nice touch as well.’

‘Well, it is the quickest way to the nearest train line. Though, I want to delay the berating Luna will give us as much as anypony.’

‘Mom isn’t that bad,’ Alba retorts.

‘That’s because you only get punished by dad,’ Helios counters. ‘He is much more lenient.’

‘Says the pony who was never banned from the library for three hours. THREE. HOURS!’

‘You just have to be perfect, like me!’ Rainbow cheers. ‘I messed up all the time back in Cloudsdale and never got in trouble.’

Raindrops facehoofs. ‘You were in trouble all the time. You got fired right before this journey.’

‘I got what now?’

‘We’re a team now,’ Apple Pie states. ‘We’ll face Aunt Luna as a team.’

A slow clap is heard from all around the group. The ponies get on guard and look for the source.

‘A team. What a quaint notion. We’ll have to do something about that.’

‘Who’s there!’ Trixie shouts. ‘Show yourself!’

There is a flash of light, and Discord appears in front of the group.

Shaun squawks and hides behind Razzly. ‘Demon! Demon trying to eat my soul!’

Discord scowls. ‘Annoying bird. I am the Great Discord!’

‘Discord?’ Raindrops scratches her head, confused. ‘Isn’t he dead?’

Rainbow flies over to Discord and pokes him. ‘Nope. Not dead.’

Alba steps in front of Razzly and Shaun, levitating her crown to her head. ‘He should be trapped in stone at the bottom of the sea.’

Rainbow bonks Discord on the head. ‘Nope. Not stone.’ She pauses. ‘Wait!’ She sniffs Discord. ‘Not stoned either.’

Discord bats the pegasus away. ‘Will you knock that off?’

A purple, star-shaped bolt of magic shoots past Discord. ‘What do you want, Discord?’

‘I want you to reseal me. I’ve been a very bad boy and need to be punished,’ The Lord of Chaos replies.

‘Oh.’ The princess is surprised for a moment then starts charging her magic again. ‘That can be arranged.’

Helios fastens his Element tightly around his neck. ‘How did you get free anyway?’

‘A kind birdy, or several, did it. They completely destroyed the cave and everypony in it. You’re going to have to find a new place to put me. Might I suggest asking your father to take me to the nearest black hole? I know I would agree to that.’

‘You might, but dad is not like that,’ Apple Pie snorts, his Element shining.

‘I AM your father.’

‘Our father is a kind pony,’ Rainbow retorts, her Element catching the sun. ‘And our mom is a fun pony. And their mom is a very serious pony. And I don’t know about Razzly’s mom, but her dad is a great baker. That is all I need to know’ -- her stomach growls -- ‘except for when the next batch of whatever he is making is coming because I am starved.’

‘A bird...’ Shauns glares at Discord. ‘Why would a griffin free you?’

‘Probably because he knows I won’t let you seal me that easily,’ Discord answers.

‘You were just surrendering,’ Alba states.

‘Oh, you are a smart one, Alba dear. You know that is not how things are done.’ Discord snaps his talons. Trixie, Raindrops, Octavia (who was leaping at Discord from behind with her blades drawn) and Apple Bloom disappear. ‘First, I remove outside interference.’ He snaps his talons again. Day turns to night. ‘Then, I set the battlefield to my wishes.’ He snaps his talons. The Elements disappear, leaving only Discord and Alba. ‘Last, I set the rules. And if you break the rules… Well, the Daleks and Celestia know what happens when I get upset.

Alba snarls up at Discord. ‘I am not scared of you.’

‘Good. Because I am not the one you should be afraid of. You have somepony else you should be fighting instead.’

‘Are you saying the griffins are a bigger threat than you?’

Discord laughs. ‘Them? They are nothing.’ He tweeks Alba’s horn. ‘Your youngest brother could wipe them off the map, and he has the weakest magic of all your father’s children, including the musician.’

‘Musician? What are you trying to pull?’

Discord lifts Alba up by the back of her neck. ‘I’d say your leg, but I have you by the neck right now.’

‘If you are going to kill me, do it already. If what I heard when spying on my dad is right, I’ll regenerate and then you’ll pay.’

‘Not much of an Element of Friendship you are.’ Discord takes Alba’s crown. ‘The last pony to properly wield this toy was much better at it. … And much more beautiful...’ He growls and drops both pony and crown. ‘Why do you have to look like her! Damn it! Your dad knew this would happen! I always know! I always cheat!’ He roars. He turns away and seethes for a moment before calmly turning back and running his paw through his hair. ‘Anyway. As I was saying, you have a bigger enemy than me.’

Alba replaces her crown. ‘Can we get on with it? I’m getting bored.’ She fakes a yawn.

‘Don’t worry. To beat me,’ -- he snaps his talons. A flash surrounds Alba. When it dies, she is laying on a comfy chair and facing the stars -- ‘all you have to do is sit there. When you see it, you will be let go.’

‘See what?’

‘You’re smarter than me. Smarter than your parents. You’ll see it. You’ll know what it means. You’ll know that they have been lying to you your whole life and that my darling Rei-chan was the lucky one of you for escaping what you will going through.’

The princess looks away. ‘What are you..?’

‘Watch the bucking skies or I will snap your neck right now!’ Discord roars.

Alba rolls her eyes and settles in. ‘Fine. Whatever. Can I at least get a drink if I am going to be here a while?’

‘One of your friends should be around soon enough. You can order them around, not me, princess.’

Discord teleports away. Alba sighs and starts making up a game to keep her mind occupied.

Shaun appears on the edge of a cliff. He looks around and sighs. ‘You know I have wings, right?’

Discord sits on Shaun’s back. ‘I know, you know, you’re not telling the truth.’

‘What?’

The passenger hops off the griffin. ‘I know, you know, you don’t have any proof.’

‘Riddles were never my strong suit.’

‘Your “psychic powers”. I’m calling you out. Or did you not sense that?’

‘Please. My pitiful griffin mind versus your powerful intellect? I’d be better off trying to read a rock.’

Discord leans in close. ‘I was a statue for over a thousand years. I was a rock.’

‘And now you’re not!’ Shaun backs away slowly. ‘See how things work out in the end? Now, if you’ll only let me free...’

Discord scowls. ‘You have to pass my test first.’

‘Well, I don’t really have proper testing materials. Pens, paper, scantron... protractor...’

‘This test is much simpler. All you have to do is admit you don’t have psychic powers.’

‘But, I am psychic.’

‘Admit you don’t have powers, and I’ll let you live to see your friends again.’

Shaun frowns and thinks. A crafty grin crosses his beak. ‘You’re right. I don’t have powers. I only have telepathy. That is a power, not multiple powers.’

Discord laughs. ‘Very tricky of you. I like that.’

‘Well, I am psychic.’

Discord snaps his talons. A pair of doors appear. ‘Prove it.’

‘Huh?’

Discord circles around the doors. ‘One contains a path to your friends. The other has a fire-breathing cross between a crab and an hydra. Choose wisely.’

Discord disappears in a puff of smoke. Shaun stares at the doors and ponders his next move.

Apple Pie appears in the middle of a barn. He immediately starts taking in his surroundings.

‘Jus’ like home, ain’t it,’ Discord says, appearing dressed as a farmer.

‘Let me guess, you want me to plow your fields?’

‘Close.’ Discord snaps his talons. The barn is filled with attractive mares. ‘I want you to plow their fields.’

Apple Pie backs into a mare as another one shoves her plot in his face. ‘Excuse me?’

‘You heard me, Element of Loyalty. All you have to is spill a little seed, and you’ll be back with your darling Apple Bloom.’

‘You want me to cheat on Apple Bloom?’ He pushes a mare away. ‘Will you point that somewhere else!’

‘That is one way of looking at it. Ta!’

Discord teleports away, leaving Apple Pie to resist temptation.

‘Now, Razzly my dear, your challenge is to...’

Razzly lets out a loud sob.

Discord covers his ears. ‘Razzly, this is serious. Please calm...’

‘I want Alba!’

‘If you listen to me, I’ll...’

‘Give her back!’ the filly wails. ‘I want Alba back!’

‘Just take part in my games and...’

Razzly starts hitting Discord in the leg. ‘Where is Alba! What are you doing to her, you big meanie!’

‘I am trying to tell...’

‘Alba! Give back Alba!’

Discord lifts Razzly by the back of her neck. ‘Shut up! What will it take to shut you up!’

The small unicorn starts kicking her captor in the face as she flails. ‘Take me to Alba! I want to see Alba!’

‘Fine! If it will shut you up!’ Discord snaps his talons, teleporting them to where he left Alba. He drops Razzly. ‘There! Are you happy!’

Razzly wipes her tears and edges towards her friend. She nods meekly.

‘Good,’ Discord huffs. ‘Now, as I was saying, the goal of this game is for you to make it back to your friends.’

‘Done!’ the filly cheers.

‘What? How can you be done? I haven’t even started the game yet.’ Discord looks over. Alba leans over from her watch to barely nuzzle Razzly. ‘Oh, you dirty cheater...’

Razzly smirks. ‘Just who the hell do you think I am? I may be weak and fearful, but Trixie, Octavia and Alba have made me stronger.’

Discord smiles proudly. ‘That you are. Keep your friend company.’ He looks up at the stars. ‘She’s going to need it.’

Helios wanders in a field. He has not seen anypony since Discord sent him there. He sighs and looks around. His ears twitch when he hears a sound in the distance. He follows the noise and finds Discord sitting with his back to him. The creature appears to be crying.

‘Are you okay?’ Helios asks.

‘Kindness… You’re Kindness.’

‘That’s right...’

‘Why? Why Kindness?’

‘I don’t...’

‘She wasn’t doing anything aggressive. She was trying to live up to her nature, and they killed her. They murdered her!’

‘Are you talking about..?’

‘Fluttershy! They brutally murdered Fluttershy when all she was doing was trying to save her animals! I should have wiped them out for that alone! She was the kindest, sweetest, gentlest...’ Discord holds his head and sobs. ‘I still loved her… Twilight knew. Me and Shy… It sickens me to think about what they did to her... To our little Relm in the works...’

‘Discord… I’m sorry...’

Discord straightens up and composes himself. He turns to the prince. ‘Since you are the new Kindness, I have a test worthy of Fluttershy herself.’ He holds out his paw. A small white rabbit appears. ‘All you have to do is catch and bop this bunny.’

‘That it?’

‘It won’t be easy.’ Discord sets the bunny down. ‘Go easy on him, okay?’

Helios rolls his eyes. ‘Duh. It is just a rabbit.’

Discord stands up and smirks. ‘I was talking to Angel.’

Discord teleports away. Helios looks down at Angel. The bunny sticks his tongue out at the prince, makes a rude gesture and runs off.

‘Well, I don’t know what I was expecting...’

Apple Pie stands as still as he can and forces his eyes shut. He shudders as all the mares surrounding him bump and grind against him. Pegasi mares circle his head.

‘Just got to resist...’ the stallion mutters. He jumps slightly. ‘Don’t touch that!’

‘Sorry, sexy. It is just so...’

‘Shut it!’

Apple Pie opens his eyes and looks around for an escape. Everywhere he looks he sees mares trying to entice him. He stomps the ground slightly in frustration. A rattle catches his ears. He looks again and sees a bucket on a shelf. ‘Apple Seeds’ is written on it in big letters.

‘Oh, that is just nasty.’

‘Thank you, sexy.’

Apple Pie grunts and focuses. He sends a pulse of energy into the ground. The shaking causes the shelf to collapse, spilling the seeds across the ground. The barn and mares instantly disappear in a puff of smoke.

‘That was a dirty play.’

‘AP?’

The stallion turns. Apple Bloom is staring at him, a blush on her cheeks.

‘Apple Bloom?’

‘Ah know yer glad t’ see me, but jus’ not that glad.’

Apple Pie looks down. He blushes and tries covering himself. ‘Sorry! It was part of Discord’s plot. He wanted me to cheat on you.’

‘Did ya?’

‘No! Never! You’re the only one for me!’

‘Good, ‘cause if that is how ya are after, Ah love t’ see ya befer...’ She realizes what she said instantly blushes brighter. ‘Ah mean!’

‘N-n-no. It is okay. I’ll try getting rid of it.’

‘Ah can help...’

‘AB?’

Apple Bloom’s embarrassment reaches maximum. ‘Well, uh, Ah know this ain’t the time, but Ah have been meanin’ t’... Ya know… Ah’ve wanted t’ fool ‘round with ya fer a while now...’

‘App-’

Apple Pie is cut off as Apple Bloom kisses him. ‘So, uh, want mah help?

‘Apple Bloom, I love you. Of cour-’ A thought strikes. ‘Wait. What if this is another trick?’

‘What?’

‘Discord. What if he is tricking me again? Are you the real you? How can I know for sure?’

Apple Bloom slaps her coltfriend. ‘Ya idiot! O’ course Ah’m me!’ She kisses him again. ‘Now, are we gonna buck until ya beg fer mercy or am Ah gonna have t’ beat it out o’ ya?’

‘Meep.’

Rainbow Pie sleeps on a cloud.

Discord stares down at her. ‘Wake up, Rainbow.’

The young mare grumbles and bats a hoof.

‘Rainbow! It is time for you to face my test.’

‘Noo~!’ she moans as she rolls to her back, letting her tail fall off the side of the cloud.

Discord recoils in horror and covers his eyes. ‘I am virtually your father! I do not want to see your mare bits on display!’

Rainbow groans and rolls to her side, covering herself.

‘Better,’ Discord huffs. ‘Now… Wake up!’

The pegasus growls as she sits up. ‘Is it time for churros?’

‘No, it is not time for churros.’ Discord turns away. ‘It is time for you to be tested. I will be putting you through all your paces. You will begging for mercy when I’m d-’ He turns back to find Rainbow eating. ‘What are you eating?’

Rainbow takes a bite. ‘Churro.’ She holds out a hoof. ‘Want one?’

‘Sure...’

‘Here you… Wait. You’re a big meanie.’ She takes a bite, chews and spits it out. ‘That’s all you get. Meanie.’

‘And you just rushed off to get those now?’

Rainbow nods. ‘The best bakery in the area is all the way in the Crystal Empire, but I’ll settle for getting them fresh if it is closer.’

Discord snorts. He snaps his talons. A recreation of the Iron Pony Eliminator appears behind him, with some minor changes: a rope swing over a pit of lava, an electrified cargo net, a zip-line through fire, a small maze filled with basilisks, razor wire hurdles of varying height, razor-sharp pendulums over a balance beam, and a sandpaper ramp with reverse-running treadmills. There is even a bear in a ring at the finish line, waiting for a wrestling opponent. Discord nods at handiwork. ‘As you can see, this will be no easy feat.’

Rainbow snores as she sleeps on her cloud.

‘Rainbow, wake up!’ Discord screams.

‘More churros?’ the pegasus yawns.

‘Oh, you think you’re so funny. Well, then. New test.’ He snaps his talons. The obstacle course is replaced by a comedy club filled will copies of Discord. ‘Make me laugh.’

Rainbow looks around and steps up to the mic. ‘A horse walks into a bar and says “ouch”.’

A cough is heard in the audience.

‘Did you hear the one about my father and the egg beater? … Because I haven’t.’

Shuffling is heard as some of the Discords leave.

‘What’s the deal with airline food? And do any of you have any? I’m pretty hungry.’

Discord grumbles and gets up. ‘You’re on thin ice.’

‘No, I’m on a stage in front of some ponies who have no taste in stand-up comedy.’

‘You have one last chance, or I’m going to bring the bear back for dinner.’

Rainbow thinks. ‘Knock, knock.’

Discord rolls his eyes. ‘Who’s there?’

‘Doctor.’

‘Doctor who?’

‘Exactly.’

Discord glares at the pony. He gives a slight chuckle. Slowly the chuckle turns into roaring laughter. He pats Rainbow on the back. ‘That’s a good one. I’m going to have to remember it if I ever see Theta again.’

‘Churro?’ the pegasus offers, eating.

‘When did you get those?’

‘Just now. I told you I was hungry.’

Discord shakes his head. ‘You’re going to need that spirit if you are going to help your friends with what you have ahead of you.’ He snaps his talons, sending Rainbow to the rest of the group.

Shaun stares at the doors before him. He sweats as his ponder his situation. He raises his talons to his temples and focuses. He tilts his head when he notices something. There is a tiny 1 carved into one of the doors. He goes to the door and opens it. His friends stand on the other side. He hears a small roar. A crab-sized hydra charges from beside the other door. The griffin tosses the monster through his door and joins his friends. The doors disappear once they are closed.

Razzly looks up. ‘Where’d you come from?’

‘Blame his parents for that one,’ Alba replies.

‘Oh, I was just out for a stroll and was attacked by a chaos demon,’ Shaun says. ‘He’s about yea big’ -- he motions with his talons -- ‘looks like a jigsaw of creatures. Have you seen anypony matching that description?’

‘Thankfully, not recently.’ The unicorn goes to an oven. ‘Want some cake? Discord was kind enough to furnish wherever this is.’

‘That would be great. Thanks.’

Shaun passes Rainbow sleeping on a cloud as he joins Razzly. Helios sits next to his sister, staring at the stars.

‘Any idea what we’re looking for?’ the prince asks.

‘Not a clue,’ Alba replies. ‘I’m supposed to know it when I see it. Not much of a clue to work on.’

There is a flash. Apple Pie and Apple Bloom appear. The stallion is cradling the mare in his forelegs and nibbles her ear. Helios looks over. He instantly turns away, trying not to vomit. Razzly covers Shaun’s eyes and blushes. Rainbow yawns and looks up.

‘Mazel tov,’ the pegasus congratulates. ‘Am I going to be an aunt now?’

The couple realize they are being watched.

‘This isn’t what it looks like!’ Apple Pie defends.

‘Looks like my big brother was doing the nasty,’ Rainbow comments, settling back into her cloud.

Helios holds his forehead. ‘That image is going to be seared into my brain forever.’

‘Remind me to thank Discord for this task,’ Alba says. ‘I don’t think I ever want to see my big brother having sex with Apple Bloom.’

Embarrassed, the couple try making themselves as small as they can.

Hours later. Alba is still staring at the stars. Trixie, Raindrops and Octavia have been returned to the group. Everypony mills about as they wait for Alba to see what she is suppose to see. The young princess yawns and stretches. She blinks as she looks back at the stars. She blinks again then jumps up, pointing.

‘There!’ Alba shouts. ‘Right there! Did you see it!’

‘See what?’ Helios asks.

‘That star! It just went out!’

‘So?’

‘Stars just don’t go out! They don’t!’

‘Couldn’t it have gone nova or something?’

Alba gapes. ‘Are you really that stupid? Novas are huge explosions. The whole sky would be lit up! This just vanished.’

‘I have never heard of stars just disappearing,’ Trixie says. ‘Are you s-?’

‘I’m certain of it!’

Clapping is heard. ‘Very good. I knew you would see it,’ Discord compliments.

‘What does it mean!’

‘You know what it means. That is why you are so angry.’

‘I’m not angry! I’m...’

‘You sound angry,’ her brother interrupts.

Alba growls at Helios. She snorts and looks away. ‘This can’t be true. This is all a trick.’

‘This is Discord we are talking about,’ Octavia agrees, glaring at the creature.

Alba shakes her head. ‘No… Mom would have told us… Dad would...’

‘Do you really think so?’ Discord asks.

‘If you think your parents know something, we should see them as soon as possible,’ Trixie suggests.

‘No...’ Alba thinks. ‘We have to go to the Crystal Empire. The library there has the largest collection of astronomical records, stretching back to before mom and Celestia first fought Discord. We will find out the truth before we face them.’

‘Very good.’ Discord smiles. ‘My little girl is growing up.’ He drops to the ground. He stands with his forelimbs out stretched. ‘Now, I am ready for my punishment.’

The Elements form up behind Alba. Their jewels glow with magical energies.

‘What are you doing?’ Alba asks.

‘We’re ready to seal him again,’ Helios says.

‘And I am ready for whatever you dish out,’ Discord adds.

Alba looks from her friends to Discord. She takes a deep breath and looks down. ‘Get out of here.’

‘WHAT!’ everypony, griffin and Discord shouts.

‘As princess of the New Lunar Republic, I am hereby pardoning Discord of his crimes,’ Alba states plainly. She scowls at Discord. ‘You better not take this lightly.’

‘Are you insane!’ Helios shouts.

‘I agree with your brother,’ Discord concurs.

‘Helios…’ Alba sighs, ‘you are the Element of Kindness. You should know a little compassion and friendship can turn even a threat like Discord into a close ally.’ She takes a deep breath. ‘If I can get along with Shaun, I can get along with anypony, including Discord.’

‘Does that mean we’re friends now?’ Shaun asks.

‘Not on your life.’

‘I… don’t know what to say,’ Discord gapes.

‘I’d run if I were you,’ Octavia threatens. ‘You are getting a special reprieve from the princess. Don’t squander it.’

Discord looks around, stunned. He nods. ‘Thanks, Alba.’ He smiles. ‘You gave me more than just my freedom. You’ve given me hope. I am certain you will solve this problem.’

Alba frowns and looks away. ‘Please, just leave, before I regret my decision.’

‘You won’t see me again until the end of it all. You have my word.’

Discord snaps his talons and disappears. The group is returned to where they first encountered Discord.

‘I hope you know what you are doing,’ Octavia snorts, trotting away.

The others follow Octavia, leaving Alba to think. Razzly waits with her friend. A small white rabbit with a bandage on his head chases after Helios.

‘Your mother is going to be furious with you,’ Trixie comments.

Alba looks up, angry. ‘The anger isn’t completely one-sided in this case,’ she states, marching away.

Author's Note:

Element Timeline: The Elements of Harmony face their first real test by fighting Discord. Alba pardons Discord, setting him free. Apple Pie gets lucky with Apple Bloom. Rainbow Pie gets some churros.

RoH Timeline: Alba sees a star go out.

Story Note: This is my second favorite title of this entire series.