• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,068 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,068

Flash's Pranks


Flash had been a prankster his whole life. He could remember in early flight school, he would pull pranks on his classmates and friends. He had always loved a good prank. Even when he was the victim of one, he would always end up laughing anyway. Because of Flash's fun nature, he felt it would be natural to pull a few pranks on his marefriend, Twilight. Flash wasn't just a prankster, he was a hopeless romantic too. So of course he would have to end his pranking with something spectacular, to make it up to Twilight. Flash had the day off and was plotting his schemes on the train ride over. First he will start out small, then gradually get bigger and bigger as the day wears on. Yes this is a good plan. He thought as he exited the train into Ponyville. He trotted over to Twilights house and looked through the window. She had books everywhere, books on the floor, books on her back, and she was levitating at least 50 with her magic. Operation: Prank Twilight is a go.

Flash silently opened the door to the library and flew in. He didn't want to walk in because it was too noisy. He drifted behind Twilight, who was focusing on balancing the books on her back as well as the one's in her magical caress. Now's my chance. He got even closer to Twilight and screamed, "TWILIGHT!!!!" Books went flying everywhere, Twilight had jumped when she heard Flash scream and tripped on some books on the ground, where she lay panting and looking half angry half startled.

She was panting as she got up. "Flash what is wrong with you, I try to get the library cleaned up and you just make it more messy!"

"But baby, aren't you happy to see me?" Flash said with a pouty face.

Twilights expression softened. "Yes I am happy to see you." She gave him a peck on the cheek and started cleaning up the books she had just dropped. Flash helped too, and within a few minutes the library was clean. "Thanks for helping me Flash, even though you were part of the problem."

"Hey I just wanted to have some fun. You can't blame a guy for goofing around." He said with a shrug. Twilight just shook her head.

"Before we get going for the day, I need to take a quick shower, and study the light rays of the sun a little before we go. Be right back." She gave him a peck on the cheek and trotted up the stairs.

Hmm... She's going to look at sunrays. That must involve her telescope. Phase two of my master plan. Flash floated up to the ledge above the library on which her telescope was seated. He looked around and spotted an inkwell. He picked it up and dipped his wing in it. He slowly brushed the substance on the rim of the telescope. Her returned the inkwell and cleaned his wing in the kitchen. Twilight returned looking primed and polished.

"Okay just let me jot down a few notes for the day and we can head out." Flash nodded and waited for the hilarity to start. Twilight flew up to the ledge with Flash behind her. She prepared a blank page in her notes, and took the quill held in her magic. She pressed her right eye on the telescope. Without pulling away she wrote down notes with her magic, and was soon done. When she pulled away a dark ring was around her right eye.

Flash tried to contain his giggles. She gave him a quizzical look.

"What's so funny Flash?" She said quirking an eyebrow above her vandalized eye.

Flash almost lost his composure, or what was left of it anyway. "Nothing love, you just look very cute today." He chewed his lip, trying to look away at his marefriend's painted face.

"Most coltfreinds don't giggle when they think their marefriend is cute. Flash, what is going on?"

Flash couldn't hold it any longer. He burst into a fit a laughter clutching his lungs. "Why don't you look in the mirror, bulls eye."

"Bulls eye?" She flew off the ledge and to a mirror hanging on the library wall. When she saw herself, she became furious. "Flash, what is on my face? Whatever it is it better come out of my coat!" She started rubbing frantically at her blackened eye, only smearing it more. "Flash what is this?"

"Calm down captain hook, it's just ink." Flash went into the kitchen and dampened a rag. He returned to his furious marefriend. Gently padding it around her eye, the ink slowly came out of her coat. "There all better." Before she could turn away or yell at him some more he gently placed his mouth on hers. She was stubborn and refused to kiss back, her resolve slowly melted as he pecked her with small tempting kisses on her neck, cheeks, and face. She slowly started kissing back, but Flash pulled back. "So what do you want to do today, my princess?"

She raised an eyebrow. "Your princess? I'm the whole kingdom’s princess."

"Well can the whole kingdom do this?" He pulled her head in and kissed her passionately.

She smiled, her purple eyes gleaming. "Point taken. And I have no clue about what I want to do today. Any suggestions?"

Flash put an orange hoof to his chin. "Hmm... We could go to the park." Twilight smiled.

"That sounds nice."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few minutes later Twilight and her goofy companion arrived at the park. It was a gorgeously sunny day, there wasn't a single cloud in the sky and not the tiniest bit of cold. The couple decided to walk down the winding path to the pond. Flash's wing was lightly draped against hers rubbing slow soft circles on her back. Twilight leaned into her stallion, enjoying the feel of his muscular body pressed against her small, lean one. While Twilight was enjoying her company, Flash was plotting his next prank. Hmm, maybe I should push her in the pond. No, No that wouldn't work it would look too deliberate on my part. I will have to make it look like an accident. If only I knew how... As Flash was thinking about his plan the pond came into view. There was several ponies there already. Young to old ponies flocked to the pond to cool off from the summers heat. Suddenly Snails flew through the air and cannon balled right in the center of the pond. Flash looked up to see a rope swing hanging from one of the taller trees. Perfect. He thought.

"Hey Twilight, you want to go on the rope swing?"

Twilight looked at the shaking wooden platform that wobbled when someone swung into the pond. "I think I'll pass, I don't really feel like getting wet today." Flash put on his pouty face.

"Please Twili, it will be a lot of fun!" As if to prove his point Flash climbed onto the platform and swung of the swing. Bellowing a mighty battle cry as he flew through the air. He made a perfect cannon ball and climbed out of the pond. His wet mane was plastered to his neck and face. His muscles gleamed as beads of water ran down him. Twilight couldn't help but notice the other mares keeping an attentive eye on her coltfriend. Twilight levitated a towel and draped it over her coltfriend to try and hide his very masculine body. He shook it off. "What's the matter Twi? You don't like your coltfriend getting a little attention?" He shook his mane dispelling some of the water. He had a cocky grin pasted on his face.

"No, no not at all. You just seemed sort of chilly. That's all." Flash raised an eyebrow at her.

"Chilly? It's like 95 degrees out here Twi. In fact I think you should take a dip." Before Twilight could even react she was lifted onto Flash's back and was galloping towards the platform."

"FLASH PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" She started hitting his back but could manage to pull herself off. They reached the top of the platform where Flash bucked Twilight right into the aqua pool.

As Twilight splashed into the cool body of water, an idea formed into her head. She slowly bobbed to the surface to see her coltfriend laughing hysterically on top of the platform. She padded to the shore her purple coat glistening. Instead of getting mad she slowly sauntered her way over to the nearest stallion. Like all of the other stallions at the pond he was staring intently at her lean celestial body. "How did you like that big guy?" She winked at the star struck stallion.

"I.. I... Liked it a lot!" Twilight giggled cutely and punched his arm lightly.

"Oh stop you're just saying that!" Twilight said rubbing against this unknown stallion. As soon as Flash released what his marefriend was doing he immediately stopped laughing and flew by her side.

"No I really did like it, it was so hot!" Twilight giggled again and stroked his side with her hoof.

"Well you're not so bad yourself." In the midst of Twilights flirting the stallion was pulled away from her enchanting grasp.

"What are you doing with my fillyfriend?' Flash looked about ready to punch the much bigger stallion.

"Hey bro, calm down she came up to me!" The stallion looked angrily at Flash and Twilight saw where this was going.

"Fellas Fellas calm down, I was just talking with this nice gentlepony. Nothing to it, lets go Flash." She pulled her colt friend away from the other stallion.

Flash looked at his fillyfriend. "What are you trying to do Twilight, get me in a fight?"

"How was I getting you into a fight, you chose to stand up to him."

"Well, what else was I supposed to do? I couldn't just stand there and watch him violate you with his eyes!" Flash started to angrily walk away, but Twilight caught up to him with a guilty look on her face.

"I'm sorry Flash, I shouldn't have flirted with that guy, I know you were only trying to protect me." She gave him a peck on the cheek. Flash's hard face slowly dissolved.

"I shouldn't have acted like a jerk and thrown you into the pond, I guess I got what's coming." Flash and Twilight started to walk down the path away from the pond.

Twilight chuckled. "Yeah, you should have seen the way those mares looked at you. I can't believe somepony is allowed to look at somepony else like that in public!"

"Are you kidding Twilight? All the stallions at the pond where glued to your cutie mark! Including me!"

Twilight laughed. "Can you believe us?"

"No, I can't believe how I ended up with you! Why would you go out with a chump like me, especially now that you're a princess and you could get anyone you wanted." Flash looked down and sighed. His head was brought up by a purple hoof.

"You are the single most amazing stallion a mare could ask for, and if you say one more bad thing about yourself I will break up with you. Understood?"

Flash looked at her. "Yes ma'am."

"Good." She pulled him into a loving kiss. She deepened the kiss and wrapped her hooves around him. A couple colts walked by them and made disgusted faces.

"Get a room!" One of them said. Twilight pulled back and looked at the little colt.

"Are you sure you want to tell a princess to get a room?" The colt backed away looking scared now.

"I am so sorry, Princess Twilight!" The colt scampered away leaving the happy couple laughing and kissing.
Flash looked at his marefriend,"I love you so much."

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! And I am so sorry that I haven't updated in so long, school has just been crazy. Anyway please comment what you liked about this chapter and your favorite couple!

Flash Sentry- Twilight Sparkle
Pinkie Pie- Lucky Clover
Rarity- Thunderlane
Fluttershy- Soarin'
Applejack- Burning Love
Rainbow Dash- Fire Streak