• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,067 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,067

Burning Big Mac

Another beautiful day had fallen upon Ponyville more specifically the Apple family orchard. Burning Love had just woken from his slumber and was getting ready to head to that orchard. It had been about a week since he had started and the work was great. Burning Love always thought it was fulfilling to work outdoors, surrounded by nature. Since he was naturally born in the city, he loved the rural area of Ponyville. The work at the orchard was great, it was hard work but at the end of the day it was all worth it. But one thing in particular made him anticipate going to work, And that thing was Applejack. Applejack was the sunshine to Burning Love's day. She was the kindest most honest person he had met. She had probably the best work ethic out of anyone he knew and she always stood up for what she believed in. Not to mention the fact that she was drop dead Gorgeous the only problem was he didn't know if she liked him.

***
The rays of sun had just come through Applejacks window at the Apple family orchard. She stretched at her bed side and look forward to the day. Work had always been a chore for Applejack, but she felt it was her duty to work hard everyday on the farm. But since Burning Love came to the farm work turned into play, and she enjoyed every second of it. Applejack wasn't sure if he liked her like she liked him. But that wasn't the problem that Applejack was faced with. It was Big Mac. Big Mac had always been a very protective big brother but when it comes to Burning Love he turns into Cerberus the three headed dog that protects the underworld. Applejack had talked to him many times over the week, telling him to back off. But Big Mac still persisted and it was starting to tick Applejack off. She had decided to just keep Burning away from Big Mac so no harm would be done.

Applejack got ready for work, ate breakfast and was out the door. Burning Love was just reaching the barn to get his work materials and Applejack caught up to him. "Ready for work today?"

"You bet! What do we have planned for today?"

"Well it's almost cider season so we have to set up the stand, and we have to dust of the barrels for filling." She said.

"Sounds great! let's get started." Applejack laughed at his enthusiasm to work. That will go away. She thought. They walked further into the barn and started gathering planks and two-by fours. Once they had collected the supplies they started building the stand on the side of the road. The worked soundlessly but eventually started talking.

"So Applejack have you been seeing anyone lately?"

Applejack looked viably startled at the question and she colored. "Not as of late...no"

"That's to great! Oh I mean it's not great but you know..." They drifted into awkward silence.

"Have you?" She asked

"Oh! Uh no, no I haven't." Once again silence ensued.

"Have you dated a lot of stallions?"

"No have you?" He laughed at her snide remark

"No, not a lot you know, the usual." Now it was Applejacks turn to laugh. They were done after two hours and they started walking back to the barn. Big Mac was their also their getting more buckets. They passed him Applejack gave him big smile and he smiled back, but once Burning Love passed his face turned into a weary frown. Burning Love gave him a big grin and followed Applejack. They brought all of the barrels outside and took two hoses. They started hosing them down they were making good progress when Burning Love dropped his hammer from his belt causing him to lean down and pick it up. This in turn made the hose spray directly at Applejacks flank.

"Hey watch it!"

"Oh I am so sorry Applejack I didn't mean..." His sentence was cut short by a jet of water spraying into his face. At first he looked bewildered then a maniacal grin played on his lips. He pointed his hose at Applejack and let loose.

"Hey that's not fair you shot me first."

"On accident!" Applejack sprayed him even more making his spikey mane flop over his face. Holy hay he looks attractive. Applejack said biting her lip. Soon that exspression was off her face as another spurt of water soaked her mane.

Man she looks hot! He thought. I should fix that . He sprayed her again causing her hat fly off.

"Your going to pay for that!" She hollered. Suddenly fear griped Burning Love he dashed behind a pile of barrels, hiding from Applejack. Applejack chased him around and out from behind the buckets and sprayed like their was no tomorrow. causing every were to get wet including Burning Love. He started running again Applejack on his tail. The ground was muddy from all of the water being sprayed and Burning Love slide and landed right on his back. Applejack stumbled trying to slow herself down but failed and landed right on top of Burning Love. They were both laughing hysterically cover in mud, then Applejack realized she was laying on top of a gorgeous stallion and quickly scrambled off. "We should probably go wash are selves off."

"Yeah... probably." They were both regretful it had to end and slowly walked back to the hoses and cleaned themselves off. They were both soaking wet and continued to wash the barrels until they were done. Big mac came around to inspect their work.

"What in the name of Celestial was going on here?"

"Just washing off the barrels big brother." Applejack said innocently.

"It doesn't look like it, why are you both soaking wet?"

"We got a little mud on are hooves." Burning Love said cutting in.

"But your whole body is soaked, are you lying to me boy?" Big Mac came walked up to the smaller stallion. Burning Love sunk down in the shadow a Big Mac fully aware that he was bigger than him. "You better not be lying to me! I'll have you off this farm faster than you can say horseshoe."

"Of course... of course not sir." Getting slightly more brave Burning Love stood up strait and looked Big Mac in the eye." The truth is sir we had a water fight with the hoses got muddy and had to wash ourselves off." Applejack looked nervous for Burning Love.

"Is this true, applejack?" Applejack nodded numbly. Big Mac took a step away from Burning Love but kept his eyes on him. "All leave you to it then." Big Mac left, walking stubbornly toward the house.

"What's the deal with your brother?" Burning asked.

"Oh his doesn't like us being together."

"Why?"

"Because he's my big brother and he is just being protective."

"Maybe it's because I'm so good looking." Burning said confidently. Applejack gave him a questioning look.

"Probably not." Applejack smiled slightly.

"Ouch." He said. Applejack just snickered.

Author's Note:

Sorry had to throw in Percy Jackson reference sometime in this story right! (Cerberus). As always like and favorite and most of all comment!. I am debating to stop this story from lack of feed back wich would make me sad, so comment! Also comment your favorite couple so far in this story.

Applejack- Burning Love
Fluttershy- Soarin'
Twilight Sparkle- Flash Sentry
Rarity- Thunderlane
Rainbow Dash- Fire Streak
Pinkie Pie- Lucky Clover

Come on ponies it's only two words! :)