• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,067 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,067

Dinner Date


Dash flew over Ponyville returning from showing Fire Streak her new mane, she decided to visit Rarity. She had nothing else to do and she needed to catch up. She knew Rarity would want to see her new mane, and her date wasn't for a while. Rainbow Dash dived to the Carousel Boutique. A happy pair of young ponies walked out, Sweetie Belle and Rumble. "Hey guys." Rainbow Dash said landing right in front of them.

"Oh hey Rainbow Dash!" Sweetie Belle said. Rumble waved.

"Where are you guys off to?"

"Oh we we're going to go to the park and have a picnic." Sweetie Belle was not looking at Rainbow Dash when she said this. She was staring into Rumbles eyes.

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Have fun."

They started walking away still looking at each other. "And use protection!" The two ponies looked back at her blushes on their face. They turned back and giggled slightly at Rainbow's comment. Rainbow Dash chuckled and walked to the door, she entered the boutique looking around for Rarity. She wasn't anywhere in the front room so Rainbow Dash decided to go to the workshop. Upon entering, Rainbow Dash had an immediate smirk on her face. Rarity was pressed against the work bench, kissing a handsome black stallion. When Rarity saw Rainbow Dash she pushed the stallion off of her, making him look at her disappointedly, but then he saw Rainbow Dash and his eyes widened.

"Oh uh hi Rainbow Dash, Captain, Sir, er... I mean Ma'am." Thunderlane's blush grew.

"Hello Thunderlane." Rainbow Dash pretended to be mad. "If I remember correctly you are supposed to be on weather patrol today, is that correct?"

He gulped noticeably. "Ye, yeah, yes." He stuttered slowly going behind Rarity.

Rarity looked at Rainbow guiltily. "Thunderlane just decided to stop by for a visit to bring me lunch before he went back to work, he wasn't going to be gone long." Rarity said.

"Does lunch involve sucking on each others muzzles, that can't be very filling."

Rarity looked frightened for Thunderlane's sake. Rainbow Dash stood expecting an answer. "Please don't be mad Rainbow Dash, he was just about to leave."

"By the look of it, he wasn't leaving anytime soon."

"Rainbow Dash please don't do anything to punish him!" Rarity had a pleading look in her eye. Rainbow Dash just started laughing. She continued to laugh making the other two ponies stare at her half confused half scared.

Once Rainbow Dash was done she wiped a tear with her hoof. "I'm totally joking you guys, actually I'm sorry I interrupted. I would be a hypocrite if I yelled at Thunderlane for skipping out on some work time."

Thunderlane peered from behind Rarity. "So you're not mad?"

"No I'm not mad, but you should be going to work, I want to catch up with Rarity." Thunderlane nodded relaxing. He kissed Rarity on the cheek and left. Rarity stared at the doorway where he left. "That's quite a lunch you got there."

Rarity looked at her dreamily and blushed, coming out of her daze. "Yes he is quite a work of art, isn't he." Rarity focused on Rainbow Dash a little more. Her eye's widened. "You got your mane dyed!" Rarity rushed over and started touching Rainbows mane as if it would feel any different. "I love the color darling, it goes perfectly with my eyes."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. "Yeah that's exactly why I got it."

"Well it looks lovely."

"Thanks, so what's been going on with you, besides stealing my weather team to have a make out session."

Rarity blushed. "Oh working on my new stallion suit design, inspired by your best weather patrol Pegasus. What about you, what's the 411?"

"Well I'm going out to dinner with Fire Streak tonight, but that's about it."

"Ooo what's planned?"

Rainbow Dash shrugged. "Just dinner as far as I know, but I let him plan the rest."

"Well you know what this calls for?" Rainbow Dash groaned. "A new dress!"

"Ug Rarity do we have to?"

"Yes darling, you want to look nice for your stallion, right?"

"Yes but does it really require, a new dress? I already have a dress."

Rarity chided her. "You can't have only one dress, you just can't. Let your friend Rarity help you."

Rainbow Dash sighed, defeated. "Fine, but it better be quick I don't want to be stuck here all day."

"Oh it will be more than quick."

***

"We are finished, and just in the knick of time, it's almost time for your date."

"Rarity, that took way longer than I thought." Rainbow Dash said.

"You can't rush perfection." Rarity stepped back from her art work to admire. Rainbow Dash stood in a silky red dress, that Rainbow Dash had to admit looked pretty good. It hugged her in all the right places, making her strong, lean body stand out. Not that she needed help doing that anyway. Rainbow Dash stepped off of the platform and admired herself in the mirror. "Thanks Rarity it really does look good."

Rarity beamed. "I'm happy to hear you say that. Now off you go, or you're going to be late."

Rainbow Dash nodded and was out the door. She flew over Ponyville admiring the town cast in a golden light from the setting sun. Rainbow Dash took a big breath in, and let it out. My life sure is awesome. She thought as she landed at the front of the restaurant they were supposed to meet at. As she was seated waiting for Fire Streak to appear she thought about their relationship. They had been dating for almost two months now and life couldn't be better. Fire Streak was definitely the most serious coltfriend she had ever had. Could I seriously be in love with him? As she thought this to herself a big ball of orange came barreling through the door. His wind swept mane sticking up in random places, his tie crooked, and a nervous look in his eye. Once he spotted Rainbow Dash he smiled and walked over to her.

"You look so beautiful." He said as soon as he had sat down.

Rainbow Dash smiled. "You look..." She let her sentence drag on.

"I know, I look awful, I was preparing some things and I totally lost track of time." He tried patting down his mane but only succeeded in ruffling it more.

"You look handsome as always, what were you preparing for?"

"Oh you'll see." Rainbow Dash raised an eyebrow at him but said nothing. The waiter came and took their order. Rainbow Dash took a sip of water and set her hoof on the table, then Fire Streak laid his hoof atop hers. She looked at him. He was looking at her passionately, intensely almost, as if he would never see her again.

She gave him a questioning look, as if asking why he was so concerned. He just shook his head and pressed her hoof harder. They stayed locked in that embrace until their food came and they were forced to eat. Their wasn't a lot of talking going on, which Rainbow Dash was fine with, it was nice to just absorb the company of your significant other. But Fire streak did break the silence. "You're amazing you know that? I have never been with a more amazing mare."

Rainbow Dash gave him that questioning look again. "Fire Streak why are you looking at me like that? Like you're going to lose me?" This was one of the few times Rainbow Dash wasn't thinking about herself, or anything other than the pony sitting right across from her.

Fire Streak shook his head. "It's just, you're way out of my league and yet you still decide to stay with me. You could have any stallion you want, but you choose me. I'm just scared you're going to run off with some stallion way better than me."

Rainbow Dash looked at him in disbelief. "What are you talking about? First of all when did you get the idea that I could get any stallion I want?"

Fire streak rolled his eyes. "Please, today at practice the guys were all over you, how do I know you won't find someone better and dump me?"

"Fire Streak, you are certifiably crazy. Why would I ever want to be with anypony besides the coolest, hottest, most amazing stallion in Equestria? If anybody was to leave in this relationship it would be you, because you could pick up any mare you wanted." Rainbow Dash squeezed his hoof. Fire Streak was looking at her as if she was the most amazing thing to ever come to this planet.

"I want to show you something." Fire Streak stood up and waited for Rainbow Dash to do the same. Once she stood up, he threw much more bits than was needed and led Rainbow Dash outside the restaurant. There was barely a speck of light of the sun left as Fire Streak led Rainbow Dash to a hill outside of Ponyville. Rainbow Dash stayed squeezed up to Fire's side, never letting their bodies be apart. It was a short walk to the destination and they got there within a matter of minutes.

Once Rainbow Dash saw it she was almost brought to tears, which is really saying something. There illuminated by candles was the words I LOVE YOU RAINBOW DASH, written with rose petals. Rainbow Dash turned to Fire who was looking at her with so much love it almost hurt. "I love you too, Fire Streak." She smashed her muzzle against his in the most passionate kiss either of them would ever share, and just stood there surrounded by each others love, not daring to part for a second. This was the moment Rainbow Dash knew she was going to spend the rest of her life with this stallion.

Author's Note:

WOW! The feels in this chapter, was unexpected even for me. But I hoped you enjoyed it, it was a lot of fun to write. Please like, favorite and comment your favorite couple or anything else you would to share. But seriously comment, I'm loosing hope to continue because nobody's commenting!

Rainbow Dash- Fire Streak
Pinkie Pie- Lucky Clover
Twilight Sparkle- Flash Sentry
Rarity- Thunderlane
Applejack- Burning Love
Fluttershy- Soarin'