• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,067 Views, 93 Comments

Adventures of love - Woogabear



All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies. But as this story unfolds the main six will discover what there love really means

  • ...
11
 93
 3,067

Prologue

"Hmmph." Groaned Rarity."Why can't I be done with work already?"

Sweetie Belle looked up at her sister in alarm. "I thought you loved your work Rarity?"

"Oh I do Sweetie Belle, it's just I've been so overly worked trying to prepare for the Grand Galloping Gala I haven't had time to spend with my friends." Rarity said hopelessly.

"Or maybe it's because you don't have a special somepony." Sweetie Belle giggled

Rarity looked at her in surprise and anger. "Sweet Belle what a ludicrous idea. My love life is first of all none of your business second of all my love life is fine."

"I was just asking, me and the cutie mark crusaders are trying to get are cutie marks in match making we already have a date set up for miss Cherilee!" Sweetie Belle quickly trotted out of the room to have a secret meeting with Apple Bloom and Scootaloo.

Rarity sighed and looked down at her work. She was working on Applejack's dress for the Gala and it was very tedious work. Rarity decide a to take a break and watch some television. As rarity mindlessly flipped through the channels she stops on a program. Rarity chided the show before her, it was about a bunch of stallions doing all of these quest trying to win over the mare. Though rarity new it was all staged and planned she could help but feel envious toward the mare in the show. Perhaps Sweetie Belle was right maybe she was acting so stressed because of her love life.

The next day Rarity invited all of her friends to tea at the boutique. While everyone was mindlessly chatting about mean less stuff, Rainbow Dash spoke up. "Has anypony been seeing someone?" The mood in the room decreased rapidly. There was just sad umbels and sighs from everypony.

"Why have you been seeing anypony, Rainbow Dash?" Applejack inquired. All if the ponies at the table turned to toward the cyan mare. Rainbow Dash then flushed bright pink and looked away.

Rarity gasped "Oh you are aren't you?" She exclaimed.
All of Rarity's friends like her do not have special someponies.

Giggles were heard all over the room as they awaited Rainbow's answer. She finally had her nerves under control, she let out a deep sigh and said: " I have been seeing someone." Everypony looked at one another then back at Rainbow Dash, obviously wanting more information. "He is really handsome and nice, and almost as awesome as me, and you want to know the best part?" Everybody leaned in to hear her. " HE'S A WONDERBOLT!"

" AAAHHH" everyone cried. "Jeez Rainbow Dash maybe a little quieter next time." Applejack said rubbing her ears. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, were really happy for you Rainbow but maybe you could keep it down I think Bon Bon and Lyra heard us from down the street. Which wonderbolt is it anyway?" Twilight asked.

Rainbow dash looked slightly embarrassed from her outburst, and quieted down a bit. "It's only the most awesome one there is, Soarin' of course!" Fluttershy looked down in embarrassment.

"Fluttershy dear what ever is the matter?" Rarity asked

"Oh it's nothing." Fluttershy said barley audible.

"Oh Fluttershy, don't be silly were your friends and we wouldn't tell another soul if it is something that embarrassed you, because you are are friends and we would never tell, did I say that already O well." Pinkie Pie rambled

Fluttershy looked extremely uncomfortable sitting there but she took a big breath and spoke: "It's just that... oh well... me and a... Soarin' used to you know... date." The last part was so quite everyone in the table was leaning in.

Rainbow Dash sat back shocked written on her face. " But it was a long time ago Rainbow I doubt he even remembers me it was before he was a wonderbolt." Fluttershy explained.

The rainbow haired mare's face softened. "Oh it's alright Fluttershy I'm sure he has dated lot's of mares." Fluttershy exhaled in relief.

"I'm glad you're not mad at me Rainbow." Fluttershy said

"Yeah why would I be, I'm bringing him to our lunch tomorrow maybe you and him can catch up." Rainbow smiled and the tea party continued like usual.


The next day Applejack was walking toward sugar cube corner to have the usual Thursday lunch with her friends. As she was walking she noticed a couple cuddling on a bench in the street. Though Applejack didn't let it on, she was a hopelessly hopeless romantic. All Applejack wanted in her life right now was a romantic stallion that would charm her silly. Yes she was a hard worker and would never give up work on the farm, but she needed something more in her life. Applejack didn't tell her friends because she was supposed to be the big tough girl that didn't need a man to tell her how to live her life. Applejack finally reached the cafe.