• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 8,843 Views, 1,275 Comments

My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic: Stallion Edition - SuperPinkBrony12



A fic where show canon stallions become the Elements of Harmony bearers. Shining Armor is sent to Ponyville per the request of Princess Celestia, and is tasked with making friends. This changes Shining Armor's life forever.

  • ...
32
 1,275
 8,843

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 34: Return to Ponyville

It wasn't easy, but with some effort, Shining Armor was able to convince his corrupted friends to leave the labyrinth and make the journey back to Ponyville.

"If I can just make it back to Ponyville and find The Elements of Harmony, everything should work out just fine." he thought to himself. But he had no sooner finished this thought, when he felt himself being trampled by a stampede of bunnies with gaint legs. Luckly, he wasn't hurt very badly. And with a little effort, he managed to pick himself back up.

"Good boy Angel." Thunderlane said smuggly "Fluttershy would be so proud of you."

Braeburn chuckled slightly "Now that's funny." Just then, the sun suddenly set, and the moon quickly rose to take its place.

"Oh wow, now I can see much better." Big Macintosh lied. When he tried to move, the dirt road he and the others were on, suddenly turned to soap. Big Macintosh couldn't stop himself, and slid right into the others, knocking them over one by one. Everyone glared angrily at him. "Don't worry, I meant to do that." he lied.

"You're just lucky Timantha wasn't hurt." Fancy Pants said sternly, quickly throwing his hooves over the boulder that he still thought was a diamond.

"I don't know how much more of this nonsense I can take." Shining Armor thought to himself "Arrgh, no! I've got to stay focused! My goal is to find The Elements of Harmony, I can't give up now! That's what Discord wants more than anything!" And so, he plunged bravely on. All the while trying to ignore the harsh words and cruel actions of his corrupted friends. A task that was easier said than done.

Shining Armor was relieved when at last he approached the familiar outskirts of Ponyville, but the sight that awaited him was anything but welcoming. The ground now consisted of alternating black and white square tiles, as if it were a life sized chess board. Several buildings floated upside down, including the town hall and the windmill. And chocolate milk rain poured down from pink cotton candy clouds with no end in sight.

"Ah Shining Armor, glad to see you finally made it." Discord called "I must say, you're doing swell, just swell. Anyhow, I've been taking in the sights of Ponyville. Nice digs. So much to see, so much to mess around with it. I've grown so fond of this place, I think I'll make it the centerpiece of my new empire."

"What?!" Shining Armor asked.

"It's simple really, you're looking at the new and improved Ponyville, and these are only the first of changes." Discord explained "Just picture it, Ponyville, the chaos capital of the world as we know it."

Shining Armor felt himself being lifted up by Discord, and forced to look at the town he called home, now under the influence of Discord. Fortunately, at that moment, the sun set once again. "I can't see anything." he stated "It's too dark."

Discord was cross, but he didn't show it. He merely dropped Shining Armor on the ground and said "Well, just wait a few minutes and you'll see it in the light of day. Or maybe not, it doesn't matter really. Good luck finding those Elements of Harmony." And with that, he disappeared once again.

"So, where to now oh fearless leader?" Thunderlane teased.

Braeburn, meanwhile, was busy skating along the soappy roads "This may look like fun, but it's not."

Somehow, Shining Armor was able to lead him and his corrupted friends back to the Golden Oaks Library. He was exhausted, but relieved to see that the place was still standing. "Okay, here we are." he said in between pants "Now, will you all please go inside?"

"I absolutely and completely refuse." Big Macintosh lied. Shining Armor blinked and rubbed his eyes, as he saw Big Macintosh's entire body turn gray.

"With pleasure." Thunderlane said, but before he entered, he trampeled on some of the flowers. Turning gray in the process.

"Man, I hate libraries!" Braeburn complained, also turning gray.

Shining Armor waited, but Fancy Pants refused to budge. When he approached the unicorn to find out why, Fancy Pants snorted "I know your game Shining Armor. You're going to wait out here until I go inside, then you'll have your sister and her baby dragon come out and steal Timantha! Nice try, but you can't have her! She's all mine! MINE!"

"I don't want that stupid boulder!" Shining Armor hissed "Now come on, we're wasting time standing out here!"

"I'm not going anywhere without Timantha!" Fancy Pants protested, and even as Shining Armor dragged him into the library with his magic, Fancy Pants refused to let go of the boulder.

PreviousChapters Next