• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 3,071 Views, 19 Comments

Shyoshock - SirTreeofarbor



The Songbird has wandered for a long time. His programming telling him to crush any life-form that gets between him and his goal. However what is his goal? He can't remember. Fortunately there is one pony that really likes birds.

  • ...
1
 19
 3,071

Shattered Legs Attract Attention

Fluttershy was running around in a panic. The large beast outside her house was moaning, thrashing, and clearly the effects of blood lose were starting to effect the poor creature. While it had taken a long time for the horrid wound to take it's toll on the creature it began to do so painfully, and forcefully.

The blood was all over her yard, and while normally Flutter-shy was squeamish about such sights the screeches of the large bird-like creature were bringing her into action. Running from the inside of her house and out with rags, healing salve, and her knowledge of caring and helping animals.

Soon the creature was seemingly at ease Fluttershy had the supplies to threat a wounded bear if need be, and soon she had the bleeding under control. Along with the healing salve dressing the wound.

Panting and looking over her work Fluttershy was satisfied with her work, however this poor thing would have to be under her care for some time... she would have to get something a bit better than rags for for now they would halt the flow of blood.

She was suddenly yet gently grabbed by the huge of the Bird causing her to grasp as it brought her to it's chest and caressed her, and then brought her face to face with the glowing eyes of glass that were cracked and flickering. Fluttershy said nothing, for some reason those powerful eyes were nothing like she had seen before, and she felt odd as it stared her over, his hand gently upon her tenderly holding her in it's fingers like the small creature she was. Fluttershy rubbed it's finger with her hoof and smiled, "I ummmm... hope you feel better." Fluttershy said in a near whisper, causing the creature to cock it's head to the left of her slightly.

The creatures collapsed back suddenly and without warning, however the hand guided Fluutershy more gently to it's chest before letting go of Fluttershy and falling to it's side, Fluttershy was incredibly worried for a moment, but then felt her ear pick up a light breathing noise from the Bird before her.

It was the noise of a sleeping creature, and it's eyes began to show a wonderful light blue that sifted and flowed with it's breath, sparks of green showing up at random as the creature slept, perhaps dreaming.

Fluttershy smiled, and then realized she had to clean up! Discord was going to arrive soon for lunch, and perhaps he would be able to tell her what this.... well large creature was exactly.

Yet as thoughts of getting ready, and clean brushed her mind, exhaustion brush it much hard and her eyes began to feel heavy, and she laid down for a rest in the sun on the breathing body of the Bird, intending to get ready in just a moment.....

She was soon greeted by her own dreams.


Discord's red and yellow eyes were absorbing the scene before him, his lips pressed together in a hard gaze as he sat down in the yard, legs crossed as he began to mutter, then the hard gaze became an smirk upon his face. Of course he would find Fluttershy sleeping next to a inter-dimensional creature ....that happened all that time....

"This is a turn of events, to see such a creature could mean everything and nothing, now lets see if I can figure out where this creature has come from..." Discord began to take in breath as magical energy began to flow from his body probing the the large metal Bird. only to find his magical energy bouncing off the creature as if the magical energy viewed his flesh as poison.

Discord sighed.... "Well I did say things were getting boring, but I never said it had to be be destroy all things excitement either. This creature does not even come forma magical realm.... that makes understanding it harder, and trying to track where it came from impossible, and sending it back to whence it came out of the question, which means worrying over such a turn of events is pointless. So I may as well relax, no point getting worked up over what could be the end of all things, " Discord smiled as an thought graced his mind.Besides the chaos could be a LOT of fun... even if I am a goodie-four-hoofs now.

Suddenly a set of voices began to grace his ears.

"You know, this a a interesting place," A male voice said almost sounding bored.

"Well what do you expect? This is a magical realm as oppose to our world, run by science and reason." A female voice that sounded off almost before the male was done talking.

"Well perhaps this magic runs by some sort of logic?" The male voice said again.

"I doubt it, this world is made more of variables compared to our world, after all these creatures are nothing like us." The female voice stated as Discord turned to see two very odd looking creatures, pale and standing on what appeared to be two legs, with reddish hair on each ones head.

"I see your point, this creature is a mismatch, yet I suppose he knows more about this area than we do." The male said quickly a smirk gracing his lips.

"The is something I agree about, we see our views dictated by the lens of science, and this neck of the woods seems...." The female stopped talking itching her chin.

Discord smiled, "Chaotic, perhaps?" Discord teleported behind the two odd looking figures not be be outdone.

"Hmm odd I usually finish her sentences, and I was going to say random, also I must confess I wish we could do that all the time instead of watimng for the lights to go out." The male said turning around.

"I thought we made the lights flicker." The female said sounding a bit bored.

"Really? I never did that." The female said quickly while Discord looked on interested.

"Well outsiders please let us leave the yard and have a nice sit down for some tea, I am not quite as good as our sleeping pony over yonder but I suspect we both could gain much understanding from talking to each other.

"How interesting, he offers us tea, shall we take up his offer?" The male said.

"Well it is only a matter of when we will have tea, so I suppose we could have it now." The female voice said.

Soon the three had entered Fluttershys cottage and were talking of things that not many creatures could comprehend.

After all Discord was once a inter-dimensional being and it was nice to be able to relate with beings still in in that awful cycle.

A cycle that may of just begun in this world.... starting with Fluttershy.