• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 3,100 Views, 80 Comments

Assassins Creed-Equestria - cellum95



Take into the adventure of 4 ponies of Assassins.

  • ...
10
 80
 3,100

Head-On

Vinyl and the Assassins turned their heads when they heard Twilight's shouting at them. Twilight and her friends, in the look of their expressions, were in anger.

"What are you doing here?!" Twilight shouted in anger. However, they never replied. The Mane 4 wanted to charge at them not wanting to reply, but the face of Vinyl with them forced them not to do so.

"What are you doing with them Vinyl dear?" Rarity asked. Vinyl didn't reply, but instead levitated a book with a title 'Celestia's Diary' on it. Twilight couldn't believe it, they are actually holding Celestia's personal diary! Without uttering a word though, Applejack, consumed by her own hatred, started charging towards the ponies, Vinyl in particular. However, they didn't do anything just to stop her.

'It's mah chance!' She thought as she is closing her gap between the hooded mares and herself. However, the black hooded mare said:

"Oh come on now Applejack. Your even cockier than I even remember, and even tried to hurt your friend here. What's up with you?" Applejack, shocked at the statement, stopped just some feet of the hooded mares.

"F..Friends?!" Applejack shouted in shock and confusion, and when she spied on her friends and CMC, they were equally shocked and confused.

"What are you talking about dear?" Rarity asked the hooded mare. However, the mare didn't even answer. However, it was lifting her hoof towards her hood and removed it, revealing her face.

"R...RAINBOW DASH?!" Twilight screamed as she saw her friend's face. The other three also did the same, revealing the face of Pinkie Pie, Octavia and, much to the CMC's horror, Scootaloo.

"What in tarnation?! What's going on here?!" Appplejack cried, wanting to find answers. She never expected to see one, no, two of her friends as the hooded mares. Even more so for Sweetie Belle and Applebloom, they never expected to Scootaloo as one of them. But for Vinyl, she already knew about her friends secret, so it's no big doubt about it right now. Sweetie Belle trotted towards Scootaloo and asked:

"Scootaloo, why are you one of the-?" She was cut off by Scootaloo's obvious answers.

"One of the Assassins. Oh sure that we kill other ponies, but for our enemies only, not everypony else." The CMC was shocked by Scootaloo's answer, but understood what she meant. For Twilight, she was mere curious and angered that they have Celestia's own personal diary.

"Why do you have that?" She asked politely.

"Pardon?"

"I said why do you have that?!" She shouted, pointing her hoof at the diary.

"Oh just nothing. In fact, you might wanna check it out first before you say anything utterly stupid." Vinyl replied. She handed the book to Twilight, who get it furiously and started to read with her friends and the CMC the first page or Day 1 of the diary. What they read was shocking.

'Celestia as a killer?! What the...'Twilight was lost in her words before wanting to get to Day 2, but Vinyl said:

"Try for Day 61." Twilight just flipped the page and as they saw Day 61, it was equally shocking like Day 1, but with more gravity.

'Celestia as a Templar, and Luna as an Assassin?! What in the world did the sisters do?!' Twilight screamed in her thoughts as she flipped the page towards the end, Day 100

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 100:

I just left the Templar ranks some day ago? I can't really tell, but my sister Luna also decided to quit the Assassin ranks. I just realized how bad my old brothers and sisters ambition where, as Luna told me. But killing each other would be idiotic, so I decided to not log anymore. If anypony read this, just don't, because those memories still burns inside of me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah can't believe Celestia and Luna has secrets!" Applejack bursted out.

"Do we even need to question Celestia or Luna about it?" Twilight asked her friends.

"Sorry if I may interrupt, but I must asking them. You know, to solidify this one." Rainbow Dash said. As much as she hated it, she was right. If this diary did contain Celestia's secrets, asking her questions wouldn't be that bad, is it? But, because the fair warning '...those memories still burns inside of me.' is written in the book, that means Celestia will be burdened again.

"I...I must consider this first. But still, I can't believe you two are actually Assassins!"

"Twilight, just calm down. Bursting with rage is not gonna help you at all." Pinkie said. For the first time Twilight's mind, Pinkie was right. Rage is not gonna help her, and the fact Pinkie is not in her 'usual' self is now getting in Twilight's nerves.

"Uhm...Twi, what are we gonna do?!" Applejack asked her lavender friend. Twilight pondered for a moment of her decision, being pressured by her orange mared friend. After a lot of time thinking she said:

"We must speak to the Princess."

"But why darling?" Rarity asked.

"Let's just asked them some questions." She replied, and trotted back towards the castle. Her friends just followed with the CMC, but unknown to them, the Assassins are now following as well in the shadows.

Author's Note:

Hello guys! New chapter for this story!