• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 3,099 Views, 80 Comments

Assassins Creed-Equestria - cellum95



Take into the adventure of 4 ponies of Assassins.

  • ...
10
 80
 3,099

Conversation 2

"Are there any other questions for this conversation?" Twilight asked her friends, the CMC and the Assassins as they continue on the conversation.

"How about you? Do you have any questions?" Pinkie asked back to her lavender alicorn friend.

"I have actually." Twilight replied.

"Then was it?"

"How did you four become Assassins anyway?" The Assassins pondered for a moment, and Twilight thinks she got them in the ropes, until:

"Three of us here, as we presented ourselves, actually has Assassin decent. Me, Pinkie and Octavia are those three. Scootaloo, on the other hoof, is recruited by Pinkie here, and she is on the verge of the mid-line of the Creed." Rainbow Dash replied.

"So what your saying is that you, Pinkie and Octavia are naturally born to the Assassins already?" Twilight asked. The only answer she needed was a very delicate nod of affirmation.

"Okay then. Other questions?" Twilight asked, and Sweetie Belle raised her hoof up.

"Okay I got a question for Scootaloo."

"Go ahead Sweetie." Scootaloo said.

"Why are you recruited Scootaloo to the Assassins anyway?"

"Well it's hard actually. To become general, I was attacked when you two are busy doing something while I do something else."

"What happened?"

"I was attacked by some creatures in the Everfree Forest, but before I died, I was rescued by Octavia and Pinkie. They gave me a choice: kill or be killed. I chose that I should defend myself, and I should admit, training is very hard you know." Scootaloo said with a chuckle.

"What's the benefits of this training? That training only purpose is to train ponies like you into killing machines!" Sweetie said.

"You heard Princess Luna a while back, and I will say it again. The benefits of this training is that your five senses will be enhanced, i.e your eyes will have a greater view, ears will pick up even the faintest of sounds, nose could track a scent even in the most dense area and others as well." Scootaloo replied.

"So what happened when you finished the training?" Sweetie asked.

"I got first deployed by the Master Assassin here. I was accompanied by Pinkie herself. The mission was simple, just keep an eye on a particular suspicious pony. Turns out, however, he was Templar, and he has hidden companions with him." Scootaloo replied.

"What happened?"

"We we're forced to fight. I killed the Templars by using my training and natural instincts. Pinkie, on the other hand, well she is just random. When we finished to fight the Templar guards, the stallion charged at us, wanting to kill us. However, we stopped him and killed him, but it was his doing anyways." Scootaloo said.

"So you take pleasure of killing your enemies without mercy?"

"No. I did not take pleasure of killing my enemies without mercy. I mean, if you do that, you will break all three tenants of the Creed itself. Consequences would be, as with the Q and A before, would return to Novice status or, worse of all, being discharged from the Creed itself." Scootaloo replied. "Any other questions?"

"Uhm none." Twilight said.

"Good. The conversation is over. However, I don't think that the Templars will find the Pieces of Eden." Rainbow Dash said.

"What do you mean?"

"Because, our fellow Assassins reported that they are also wanting to have the Elements of Harmony."

Author's Note:

Chapter 12 is out! Yeah sorry if this is short, but I decided, because of the original chapter would take time, to split it into two small worded chapters. I hope you enjoy it because the Templars now wants the Elements.