• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 3,099 Views, 80 Comments

Assassins Creed-Equestria - cellum95



Take into the adventure of 4 ponies of Assassins.

  • ...
10
 80
 3,099

Princesses Memories 2

"Hey Twilight! Where are you going dear?" Rarity asked her lavender colored friend.

"To the Canterlot Gardens for a walk. You could join if you want." Twilight replied.

"We will join you sugarcube." Applejack said. And with that, the Mane 4(because two of them are missing) went towards the Canterlot Gardens, not knowing what will happen next.

-Left Searching Party-

Rainbow Dash, Octavia and Vinyl is starting to search for what it appears to be Princess Celestia's secret Templar home. However, it wasn't an ordinary home. It was a half-home, half-library complex if you could speak. They searched entire shelves of books, returning them just not to cause suspicion.

'Why are we even searching the entire complex? Is there anything important here?' Vinyl asked herself in her mind as she continued searching with the two Assassins. Suddenly, Vinyl found a book which is really interesting.

'Celestia's Diary? What's doing in here?' Vinyl again asked herself in her thought.

"Well, do you find anything Vinyl dear?" Vinyl turned her head and saw Octavia, still with her hood.

"Well yes actually. Hey Rainbow Dash!" The cyan colored pegasus heard it and moved towards Vinyl.

"What you got there?"

"I found Celestia's diary. I don't know why it's here, maybe some safe keeping." Vinyl opened the diary, and the Assassins with her to read the diary. What they found would shook the very world of the ponies

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1

I have been crowned as princess. It's not bad at all to be crowned with my little sister. However, when I was still not crowned, I joined the Templar ranks. I have been a novice, not because I was inexperienced, but I was within the alicorn family. They accepted me, and been having to missions against the Assassins. Although killing other ponies saddened me, it actually also getting my spirits up also because I believed the Templars beliefs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that's shocking." Vinyl could only matter. Realizing the diary was thick, and she skipped other pages, until they are now in Day 61.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 61

I have been in a mission, in which I need to kill every Assassin, that I come across an Alicorn Assassin. She said:

"Why did you come here Templar?!"

"I have come to eradicate every Assassin in Equestria, and so I shall!" Without any more word, I attacked the Assassin. She countered my attack by swaying to the side, but I sway my sword to her, but she avoided it. Then, I hit one of her hoof, and she fell to the ground. I trotted next to her, and I said:

"Any last words Assassin?" But she didn't replied, she was knocked out good because of the impact of her head. But before I even kill her, I lifted her hood, just to know the identity of our enemy.

"LULU?!" I cried as I saw my sister's face. An ASSASSIN all along?! It can't be! Although the Templars swore to kill any Assassins, I can't kill my own sister! I will still think this through.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Another shocking fact." Octavia said with all of them agreeing. Vinyl turned the page to Day 62.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 62

It was another day with my Assassin Sister. To her point, her Templar sister. We are so much apart, and I couldn't feel what's inside me. Somewhere, my mind tells me to kill my sister, as she was, after all, an Assassin. But in my heart, she was my dear sister. I couldn't just kill her! Then suddenly, a voice came out:

"Uh...Where am I?" It was Luna. I hid myself on top of a tree, but she shouted:

"COME FORTH YOU TEMPLAR WRETCH! YOUR VOICE IS LIKE MY SISTER, BUT YOU WILL FEAR MY WRATH!" She had used her Royal Canterlot Voice, but I knew she must know my secret. I quickly got into my face, and uncovered my secret my-know-what. Luna's eyed widened with shock.

"TIA?!"

"Hush now Lulu. I have long day to speak with." I said as I quickly got into the conversation of my secret, and she told hers after that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well that was unexpected. Two princesses, to whom is the Royal Sisters, have different double lives in their past. How strange." Vinyl said when she closed the diary.

"I think we should get it. After all, we didn't created a mess didn't we?" Rainbow Dash said.

"I think I should agree Master." Octavia said. "However, I hope they-" She was cut off by a 'HEY!', and they turned around and saw Pinkie and Scootaloo.

"What's up guys? Found anything yet? We just found this secret vault that leads to here." Scootaloo asked.

"Yes actually. We found Celestia's diary, and confirmed that Celestia is in fact a Templar, but her sister is possibly retired Assassin." Rainbow Dash said.

"I think we should go up now. I don't like being in here forever." Vinyl suggested. We agreements roaring, they head out to the surface, unaware they will come face-to-face again to the Mane 4.

-Surface, Mane 4-

Appplejack, Rarity and Fluttershy is now strolling with a walk in the Royal Canterlot Gardens with Twilight.

"So dear, where are we walking towards from this garden?" Rarity asked.

"Oh nothing it's just that I'm thinking too much." Twilight replied. But they stopped minutes later when they could a hole in the Canterlot Gardens. But what came next actually stunned. Rising from the hole is Vinyl...and the same hooded mares.

"YOU!" Twilight shouted, bringing the attention of both Vinyl and the Assassins.

Author's Note:

Chapter 7 is out! Okay guys, sorry for the long hold up. Got busy with my 'Afrika Korps'. However, I would resume it more, and I would post another chapter for both this fic and 'Afrika Korps'.