• Published 13th Nov 2013
  • 3,099 Views, 80 Comments

Assassins Creed-Equestria - cellum95



Take into the adventure of 4 ponies of Assassins.

  • ...
10
 80
 3,099

Assassins

It was just a normal day in Ponyville, Equestria, with ponies doing their normal business. Twilight, the new alicorn princess of Equestria, is just doing her usual reading in her library with Spike, Fluttershy taking care of the animals, Rarity doing her fashionista business, and Applejack doing her apple-bucking.

For Vinyl, she was just listening to her electric music, the music giving her the energy she needed just to perform as a DJ. For the CMC Members Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, it was normal day just to plan to get their cutie marks. But something doesn't feel right. Normally, for the Mane 6, Rainbow Dash must be practicing, and Pinkie Pie must be jumping around in Ponyville. For Vinyl, Octavia didn't came to her room just to argue with her. And for the CMC, Scootaloo must be at the clubhouse. No matter where they search for them, they always come up empty. So they write complaining letters for the Royal Sisters:

Mane 6 Letter:

"Dear Princess Celestia and Luna,

As of today, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie are gone. They aren't in Ponyville, and we search, but to no avail. Please help us princesses! Somehow both of you have the answer.

P.S. Sorry if the letter is short.

By:

The Elements of Harmony"

Vinyl's Letter:

"Dear Princess Celestia and Luna,

Today, my fellow musician and friend, Octavia Melody, is missing. I expected her to argue with me with my loud music, but she didn't come to my room. When I stopped my music, I peek out of my room, hoping to find my friend, but I didn't. I searched the entire room just to search for her, but to no avail. Please help me!

By the awesome DJ:

Vinyl Scratch"

CMC Letter:

"Dear Princess Celestia and Luna:

In this day, our member and friend, Scootaloo, is not in our clubhouse. Normally she would be here with us, planning how to have our cutie marks. But today, she's not here. We are worried about her. Please help us!

By:

Sweetie Belle and Applebloom"

They sent the letter via mail, and waited for a response from the Royal Sisters. They waited and waited, until thankfully, a reply came.

Reply Letter:

"Dear (Mane 6, Vinyl or CMC),

We are truly sorry that we cannot answer your questions of your friends disappearances. However, let us take on the Canterlot Gardens to talk of the formal matter.

By the Royal Princesses:

Celestia and Luna"

After seeing the reply letter, the Mane 6, Vinyl Scratch or DJ Pon-3 and the Cutie Mark Crusaders go to the the Royal Canterlot Garden to discuss what is their current situation, but they didn't know about 4 shadows watching them, and it was in the dead in the night.

-Royal Canterlot Garden-

The Mane 6, Vinyl and the CMC Members with the princesses in the gardens of Canterlot itself.

"Princess, do you know yet where they are know?" Twilight asked her mentor Celestia.

"Sorry my princess student. Me and my sister don't know yet about their whereabouts." Celestia replied to her worried student.

"But I don't understand! Octy should have been in the house all day, practicing with her cello! It's not like her to be that!" Vinyl burst with tears. But she felt a hoof at her back, and when she look up, it was Rarity.

"Don't worry Vinyl dear. We should keep trying to search for them, until we find them."

"-Sniff- Thank you, R..Rarity." The ponies keep on walking at the grand garden.

"I don't like this feeling." Sweetie Belle said, broking the long silence.

"What is it Sweetie dear?" Rarity asked. But before Sweetie Belle could reply to Rarity's concerning question, two hooded mares jump suddenly out of nowhere, startling and confusing the nine ponies currently present. The hooded mares stand up on their hind legs, getting a bipedal look. The first one has a black and red hooded suit, while the second one, probably it's companion, has a rather white and red hooded suit.

"Greeting Sinora Celestia, sinora Luna. It's a good night I presume?" The black hooded mare said with a bit of Latin. The ponies didn't get the 'Sinora' thing, but they stood their ground and Luna answered back.

"Yes it is a good night. However, who are you two? We didn't met each other, or have we?"

"I guess your memories are failing princess. You didn't remember us because we are new, but we have gained the rights to be part of it." The white hooded mare said. However, the Princesses didn't get the mare.

"Let me rephrase. You know us, but because of time, you and your ponies have forgot us in books." The black hooded one said again. The Princesses and the ponies still didn't get her sentence, but the white one suddenly got two bows at the side of her hoof, and she began to strike them together, performing a magnificent tune of melodic sounds. Vinyl got to her head.

'How can this mare could perform such perfect tunes? Only Octavia could do this, unless.....' Vinyl thought in her head. 'No, this is not Octavia. This mare must be another one, who knew that much.' The ponies still have been listening to the melodic tune. However, Applejack was getting in a stance.

"Ah don't know who the buck you guys are, but tell us, what happened to are friends?!"

"Yes tell us! What happened to Vinyl's friend and Scootaloo?!" Sweetie Belle cried with her full volume. However, the hooded mares just stood there, without making any movements, except for the white one who was still playing the melodic tune.

"Okay that's it!" Applejack stance got getting lower and lower. "Here ah come!" She bolted towards the black hooded mare, hoping to buck the mare with full force just to get some answers. However, two more hooded mares, in white and red, suddenly jumped and stopped her attack using daggers on the side of their hooves. One of the mares that stopped was filly-sized.

"Come and near our leader, and we will assassinate you." The second one said in a threatening tone. Applejack eyed-wide as she heard the sentence. However, Luna shouted in her Royal Canterlot Voice.

"GUARDS!" Suddenly, 5 Night Guards come out of nowhere, preparing there battle stance.

"Guards, get the Element of Honesty in safety and deal with these wretches!" Luna ordered her night guards with an authoritative voice. The guards saluted, and flew towards Applejack and the two hooded mares. However, the hooded mare who was playing the tune stopped, noticing the two guards. Immediately, she jumped into the air and threw her bows at them.

"Hah! Like that would-" The guard was cut off by the bow striking his wing, with his companion. The bows were sharp, and they returned to the hooded mare, and she returned to the ground. For the two guards, however, their cut-off wings hurt their minds and soul, and sending them crashing to the ground hard. For the remaining guards, they are now afraid of them.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" Luna demanded in her Royal Canterlot Voice. However, the mares turned back and head away, with the filly throwing something and saying:

"We are the Assassins."

Author's Note:

Well here's Chapter 1 of this story. Trying my best to have the Assassin spirit.