• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 271 Views, 14 Comments

All Over's Unique and Fantastic Life. - BronySquidiness



Being the possibly smartest pony alive, you wonder how All Over ended up in Ponyville. You may wonder what he is like, who he is friends with, or what has he done. You could wonder all these things. Or, you could find out by reading a story.

  • ...
 14
 271

The Beginning of the End

~Golden Oaks Library~

Twilight is a good cook. A amazing cook, even. Of course, I have a very small range of food so...... Anyways, this is a amazing sandwich. "Thanks for the cooking Twilight." I mumble through a full mouth.
"It is the least I could do, after you waterproofed that book for me." She says cheerily with a grin.
"That was foals play Twilight, give me a REAL challenge next time." I say, still chewing.

"Really All Over? Don't you have WORK to do?" Twilight asks.
"Work? What is this 'Work' you speak of? I'm self-employed, so my own hours are one of the perks." I say cheekily.
"Rrrggghhh you....." She says, fake menacingly.

There it was again. That strange.......... Feeling(?) Whenever I have been seeing Twilight. I must pursue and discover this new emotion! Turning back to the plate, I top off my sandwich. I get out of the chair, and immediately throw a smoke bomb on the floor and jump out through the window. Man, she's gonna have to fix that.......... What?!?! I've never felt remorse! I REALLY need to discover this emotion. Flying into the Sky, I quickly get over to my house. Kicking in the door (that is so fun), I gallop over to the psychology section of my workshop. I pick up the data cube (a custom made device that answers personality questions.) and hoof in the symptoms. Here's what it said-Not going to tell you.. If I hadn't built it with a steel exterior, It would have broken when I pelted it across the room. My own device, DENYING ME!!! It is madness, madness I say!!! Flying out of the house again, I head over to Sweet Apple Acres. Singling out Mac from the rest, I fly over to him.

"Mac, I have a problem." I start. After explaining everything, I ask him if he has a answer. He was grinning, and he Says "Eeyup."
"Tell me then." I order
"Eenope." He says stolidly.
"What!!!" I shout again. Flying away in anger, I fly towards nowhere. It's as if everypony just wants to wait and let me figure it out. Maybe I need some time off or something.

Author's Note:

Short Chapter! No............. I'll try harder next time, not getting much support.

Tell me of any Corrections.