• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 271 Views, 14 Comments

All Over's Unique and Fantastic Life. - BronySquidiness



Being the possibly smartest pony alive, you wonder how All Over ended up in Ponyville. You may wonder what he is like, who he is friends with, or what has he done. You could wonder all these things. Or, you could find out by reading a story.

  • ...
 14
 271

Off to Canterlot.

This really could be my finest invention, even better than that Tritanium armor for the night guards I think happily while doing the final touch-ups.

"Mac, apply more pressure to the drawstring." I ordered.
"Ok." He said simply. As he grunts in exertion, I tap the magazine ever so slightly. Finally , the arrow slides into the shaft. "VICTORY!!!" I chanted, while Mac silently nodded. "Mac, load it up while I put on my presentation suit. Maybe a hour later, I exit my "wardrobe" (a pile of clothes) in a suit and Fedora. "Let us roll." I say as Mac starts taking the cart to the Ponyville Mail Center. I quickly fly over while Mac lugs the Giant Crossbow to the building.

When we arrive, I pull Derpy over to talk. "Ditzy, I need this to get to Canterlot quickly and safely. Can you do that if I pay extra?"I ask while Mac eyes me, probably annoyed by the delay.
"Yup, I sure can do" she states.
"Ok Bye!!" I say as I burst out the doors flying as fast as possible to the Ponyville train station.

I hop in after paying my fee, and start looking for somewhere to sit. I see Twilight, and walk over with a curious urge on why she was here too. "Hello Twilight." I say as I sit down beside her. "Oh, hi." She says.
"So..... What brings you to the Canterlot ride?" I ask.
"Oh, I'me seeing my BBBFF." She says cheerfully. "Your...... What?" I ask in a plainly curious voice.

"BBBFF, my BigBrotherBestFriendForever duh." Oh, she's seeing her brother, may as well ask who."And this is......." I say, trailing off.

"Shining Armor, Captain of the Royal guard." (Holy. Bucking. Celestia. Her brother is my Soon-To-Be contractor!!!)My mouth just hangs open, and Twilight looks at me funny. I regain my train of thought and tell her "Really? I'm seeing him too!"
"Huh!" She says in a surprised tone.
"He is going to see my new Invention." I explain.
"Oh, well I could follow you to your Introduction and meet up with him there." She suggests cheerily.
"Umm..... Ok......." I say, not telling her it's a military testing thing. I suppose someone to talk to wouldn't hurt. Right???

Author's Note:

Famous last words All Over, famous last words........

Any Corrections, please notify me.