• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 271 Views, 14 Comments

All Over's Unique and Fantastic Life. - BronySquidiness



Being the possibly smartest pony alive, you wonder how All Over ended up in Ponyville. You may wonder what he is like, who he is friends with, or what has he done. You could wonder all these things. Or, you could find out by reading a story.

  • ...
 14
 271

The Phantasmal introduction

"No no no no no" I mutter as I pull on my fire suit. Just as I zip it up, my potion explodes in a ball of fire. FWOOSH it goes, as the flames roast everything within a 30 ft. radius.

While the shockwave hits all the houses in the area, I hear some ponies yell "ALL OVER!" from the neighbor's houses. "Why me?" I ask Celestia as I observe the shattered glass everywhere. I see a royal guard as he canters over to me.

"Sir" He says in a gruff tone. "That will be 600 bits as a fine, and you will replace your neighbor's windows." As he writes the ticket, I snatch it out of his magical grip. "Okay I'll do all that, now you go back to saving Equestria" I say sarcastically while pushing him along.

When he is gone, I start flying over to Twi's house (Tree???) to get some bits. As I walk in, "What do you need, All Over?" Twilight says.

" About a 1000 bits from my storage" I reply. Let me get something straight, I forget easily, so Twilight has all my bits (Which is a fair amount). She gasps, as I saunter over to the back-room. "What was it this time?" She asks pointedly.
"Some fertilizer of mine reacted badly with a flower." I explained
"And....." She continues.

"It blew up in a Fireball" I say flatly, as she gasps again. "Are you ok???" She says frantically, as she looks me over.
"Delightful" I say flatly again, while rummaging through her stuff.

"You need to be more careful" she says in a motherly tone when I finally find my bits. "Qui numquam pericules numquam discit." I say knowingly. "Ok...." She says "Just be careful, there are ponies that care for you".
"Whatever." I say while trotting out of the tree.

I start flying to the justice building, enjoying the cool air in my wings. After a minute or so, I reach the majestic building. I knock lightly with my armored hoof, careful not to scratch it. Everypony knew what happens when you mess up Mayor Mare's door.

The door opens, and I see the Mayor. We walk over to her office. "What do you need All-Over?" She says in that kind, motherly tone. "I'm here to pay a fine." I say as I toss the 600 bits on the desk. "That should cover it, as well as the windows I broke." I comment.

"Now good day to you Mayor." I quip cheerfully as I exit the building.

I return to my workshop, where I delved back into mathmatical equations and philosophical conundrums of the Universe.

Author's Note:

Qui Numquam Periculis Numquam Discits- He who never risks, never learns.
Enjoy!!! Anypony that sees something wrong tell me, okay. Feel Free to go Grammar Police.