• Published 7th Nov 2013
  • 271 Views, 14 Comments

All Over's Unique and Fantastic Life. - BronySquidiness



Being the possibly smartest pony alive, you wonder how All Over ended up in Ponyville. You may wonder what he is like, who he is friends with, or what has he done. You could wonder all these things. Or, you could find out by reading a story.

  • ...
 14
 271

The Showing.

After leaving the train, me and Twilight went over to Pony Joes to enjoy some lunch. As they ordered, the waiter asked " Would you like the couples special?" In a (supposedly) knowing voice.
"What??" Me and Twilight say as one.
"We are not a couple" I say
"Yes, he has the most annoying laugh." Twilight adds.
"Seriously, what do you want?" The waiter asks.
"The biggest mug of coffee possible." I request
"A daisy sandwich" Twilight says.
The waiter canters away, leaving Twilight and me in ackward silence.

"So, what is it like being Celestia's Protege?" I ask, breaking the silence.
"It's..... Nice" she says.
NICE!!! You are the star pupil of a goddess, and it's just NICE??? Calm down All-Over, Calm Down, i rationalize.
"What do you learn?" I ask.
"Well, I used to learn spells, mathematics, history, etc. But about 8 months ago, she sent me to Ponyville to learn about friendship. The rest is history, I suppose."

Our orders arrive, and we eat (drink) in silence. As I look to the clock it reads 1:00 PM. Oh. My. Celestia. I grab Twilight, "We gotta get the buck out of here!" I say as we run over to the Canterlot Gardens. I see my crate in the courtyard, and sigh in relief. I pull out one of my numerous knives and pry open the crate. I grab the Giant crossbow, mount it on the tripod, and load the magazine.

"Erm........ All-Over? Shinies over there." She points at Shining Armor. Oh Right. I trot over to him, "So would you like to see my Bow?" I ask.
"No, I would like to know why my sister is with you at a military demonstration!!!" He yells in my face. " Woah woah woah, she tagged along with me since she was coming to see you. Got a problemo??" I reply with a crafty tone.

"Whatever, let's start this." He says. "Shoot the ten pony mannequins." He orders. "Alright" I say, aiming the crossbow. TWAP, hit. This process goes on nine more times. Shining stares at me, slackjawed. I walk over, "And you know what else, I have explosive bolts and mags filled with hundreds of bolts too".
"What do you want for it?" He asks.
"10,000 bits and my name on the plaque, and it's yours".
"Deal....." He says in a wispy tone. Well, that went well.

Author's Note:

Oh, the words did nothing huh. Ain't that odd.

Please tell me about any mess ups.