• Published 4th Nov 2013
  • 1,832 Views, 88 Comments

Humans Assemble: Equestrian Boys - Mistershield



Not satisfied with saving one world, the champions of Equestria must conquer another realm. High School

  • ...
7
 88
 1,832

Chapter 2

Chapter 2



“Unhand me, vampire scum! I know you want my blood, but that is my personal property!” Dan shouted, Fluttershy desperately tried to hold him on by hugging him from behind.

“Keep him secure!” Nurse Redheart shouted out, moving to lock the windows and the door. Dan had kicked down the only medical bed in the office, knocked down containers, spread cloth swabs, and used a scalpel as a weapon.

“Please calm down, Dan! If you don’t mind, that is...” Fluttershy cried out, both eyes closed as Dan struggled.

“Let me go! You belong to Soma, not me!” Dan cried out, turning to look back at her. “Besides, this is all kinds of wrong! If I had my Brand, you would all be ash!”

“Soma?” Fluttershy asked, opening her eyes a bit. “But you-” The shy girl stopped talking, seeing the nurse grab a syringe and stab it into Dan’s distracted neck.

The Element of Anger stopped a moment, feeling a prick sensation in his neck. His head turned slowly, each eye narrowed to look at Redheart. The nurse took a step back, fearing for her soul. His mouth formed a snarl, green eyes with fire in them.

“How dare you! You pulled that in the other side too! Do you think that a standard tranquilizer will work with me?!” Dan raised his free hand to the syringe and removed it from his neck. “I am going to... Oh. Feeling dizzy.” Both of his eyes begun to close slowly, the right hand fell down to his side and dropped the scalpel. “Dan, out.” With that said, he passed out and shut both eyes and slump into Fluttershy.

“Phew,” Fluttershy sighed, relaxing as his body lost the tension it had.

“That was too close,” Nurse Redheart leaned forward a bit and raise a hand to her chest. “I was-”

“VENGEANCE!” Dan’s eyes opened wide and he moved both arms out to grab the nurse’s coat.

“AAAAGGGHHH!” The nurse screamed out, moving her hands to grab his wrists. “Are you a demon?!”

“No! You can’t kill... huh?” Fluttershy had moved both of her arms out to once again pull the small teen back, only to see him fall once more, passed out. “Is it over?”

“I...” The nurse moved both thumbs on his wrists to take his vitals. “It looks like he’s finally out. I have never seen something so frightening in all my life.” The poor nurse felt her chest going a hundred miles a minute and her body had sweated a bit. The adrenaline was leaving her body as well. “I thought I could handle any student thrown at me, and I had dealt with Pinkie before...”

“Is he going to be ok?” Fluttershy asked, trying to hold him up to sit straight again. For a little guy, he was so powerful. So strong. So...

“Oh, that was just a sedative... supposed to only be used on giant football players,” Nurse muttered that last part. “I think he just needs some rest. He’s so wound up. How did you find him again?”

“Oh, I... well...” Fluttershy fell quiet, lowering her head behind her hair as she thought back to her breasts. Cheeks burning, she took a moment to set him on the bed so he could rest. “He must’ve tripped, because he fell on me.”

“Hmm...” Redheart moved her hands to straighten out her coat and then settle her hair. “Could you reach into his pocket? I need his wallet to get his name and maybe get someone I can call. I think he suffers from exhaustion and hypertension.” There was no way she was getting close to him again if she could help it.

“Hypertension? You think?” Fluttershy blinked twice, lifting her head to look back at the nurse. Come to think of it, he knew her name, but she didn’t know his. A bit curious now, she moved her hand into his blazer and felt around for a bit. Oh! Too bad. She was hoping the wallet was in his pants, but she found it in his suit. It was a standard black wallet, as far as she knew. She pulled it open to find a school ID and read the name. “Dan Mandel, of the Star Academy.”

“Star Academy? Dan Mandel?” Nurse Redheart raised her left eyebrow. Both names sounded so familiar to her... She moved her left hand out, Fluttershy handing her the wallet. Her eyes moved left and right to read the ID.

“You know those names?”

“Actually... I think Principal Celestia was talking about it in the staff lounge. The Star Academy is one of the finalists in the schools competing in the tri-country decathlon,” Redheart closed the wallet and sighed. “No home number or address. We will have to call his school for info, but most schools won't open for another 40 minutes.”

“How do you know his name?” Fluttershy moved Dan’s head, letting it rest on her lap. Her left hand moved out, idly petting his hair as he snored.

“Oh. Uh,” Nurse had to stop a moment, once more confused by Fluttershy’s interest in the boy. And her affectionate touches. “The principal was commenting that the Star Academy has exceptional and talented students, which made them one of the finalists. Dan Mandel is their History Ace, and has exceptional knowledge over every single war and battle fought. This makes him one of the best trivia and debater for their team.”

“Really? Him?” Fluttershy lowered his gaze to look at his sleeping face. She idly moved a hand to wipe the drool from his mouth. Is that why he was so tired? Did he push himself so far just to excel? Was he one of those over achieving students? But why come to her school all alone?

“Well, this at least explains his stress and exhaustion. Though in a school full of the elite, they have to push themselves so hard to stand above the rest. And Dan must be exceptional to make it to their school’s decathlon team,” Nurse shook her head to the sides. “I will go to the main office. It might be a while before the principal or vice-principal arrives, but I will check. We have to inform his school and next of kin.”

“Why are you here so early, if you don't mind me asking?” Fluttershy raised her own eyebrows. She always got the school early so she could pass out flyers.

“Oh, mostly Rainbow Dash...” The nurse shook her head to the sides.

“Rainbow Dash?”

“Speaking of over achievers... You know she’s the captain of most of the school sports teams, right? She often comes in early to practice with one team or another. Because of that though, she often gets scrapes or bruises.” Redheart moved her head up to look at the clock. “Will you watch him till I get back?”

“Oh yes! Of course!” Fluttershy shut both eyes, a big smile on her face.

“You... You need to calm down around this boy, Fluttershy. I know you don't want dating advice from a married nurse, but you don't want to appear desperate...”

“Eeep.”

___________________________________

“Great...” Phoenix lowered his left hand after looking around. “Dan’s gone.”

“I don’t blame him, I hated high school,” Otacon added. “One look at this place and I would take off...”

“I hear ya,” Added Nate.

“Students, focus.” Discord moved his left hand to straighten his tie. “Miss... Applejack, was it?”

“Hold on now. Ah want to know why y’all know my name,” Applejack raised her head up to state at Dovahkiin’s face with a frown.

“Uh...” Dovahkiin quickly looked around. Damn his awkward teen years! Damn human Applejack for being this cute!

“I got this,” Travis quickly moved out from the others. “Miss Applejack, kiss.” Both hands flew out, grabbing the back of Dovahkiin’s and Applejack’s heads to make them kiss each other. Applejack’s hands shot out, flailing in the air in shock. Dovahkiin’s eyes were opened as wide as her own, his own hands confused as to what to do.

“Bro! You are going to get us in trouble!” Nate cried out. He quickly looked around, seeing the small amount of students look back at the kissing couple. The treasure hunter moved out to grab the assassin’s waist to pull him back.

“But look at them! They like it!”

“Huh?” Nate let go of Travis, turning to look at the two kissing. He blinked twice as Applejack moved each of her hands along the dragon slayer’s side and into a hug. Dovahkiin himself moved each of his hands to hold her waist.

“Well, damn,” Soma replied, both eyes opened wide. After a second, Applejack pulled away from her kisser, each hand on his chest to push her back.

“How dare you!?” She screamed, lifting her left hand up to slap him. “That was my first kiss!” The Dovahkiin opened his eyes wide, shocked by the kiss and by the slap. “What kind of girl do ya think Ah am?”

“I... I... ah... I could really use a kit kat break or a mentos.” Dovahkiin sighed.

“I would settle for mister Conway Twitty,” Otacon added.

“Calm down, Applejack. It wasn’t his fault,” Discord started to say. “I-”

“That kiss didn’t count!” Applejack raised her head up, her hat casting a shadow on her hair. “And and...” That was her first kiss, in front of people, in front of the school! Her cheeks were turning redder and redder.

“Applejack?” Dovahkiin raised his eyebrows, not sure what was going on. Was that steam coming out from her ears.

“Thatdidn’tcountigottagocallmemaybebye!” Applejack cried out, moving to run away from them in a panic.

“Please don’t do that again, Travis...” Phoenix shut his eyes a bit.

“It worked, didn’t it?” Travis moved to straighten out his clothes. He took a moment to look down at his clothes and frowned. “Damn, this is weird...”

“You mean you in a suit? Tell me about it,” Ralf replied.

“Yeah... That too. But that’s not what I meant,” Travis moved to join the others. “I’m wearing a suit. I can honestly say I’ve never worn a suit since I was a kid.” He then took a moment to point at Dovahkiin. “Snap it out, loverboy. Why aren’t you itchy? I’m wearing clothes that would normally make me itchy, uncomfortable and awkward. But here I am, walking and feeling as if this was the most normal thing in the world.”

Dovahkiin took a moment to raise his eyebrows, snapping out of his stupor. His eyes opened wide, looking down at his clothes. “Now that you mention it...”

“You noticed it too?” Discord mentioned. “I’ve never been in human form before, much less in clothes. True, it’s awkward to walk, but not that weird. I’m used to stand on my rear hooves.”

“What does that mean though?” Soma asked. Now that they brought it up, when he transformed into beasts at times, it felt a bit strange. These clothes felt natural on him.

“Tell me, do any of you have your powers?” Discord asked. he raised his left hand up, waving his fingers a bit in front of himself. His eyes turned to look at the others from the corner of his eyes.

“Hmm. Now that you mention it, I’m not floating,” Terra added. She moved her left hand out, trying to conjure a fireball.

“Our weapons are missing too,” Travis added. He opened his suit jacket a bit, revealing that his beam saber was missing. Quickly, the other humans in the group started to search themselves. Dovahkiin and Soma found their inventory empty. Ralf narrowed his eyes a bit. Of course he didn’t have gunpowder, he was supposed to be a coach here. But the weight of his camo and his gear should’ve made his body feel lighter. Otacon turned to look at the others a bit better now, as his own stealth camo was also gone. As was his toolkit.

“Our Brands are gone too,” Phoenix noted, looking down at the back of his left hand.

“Fus ro dah!” Dovahkiin tried to dragon shout. “Oh, this is all kinds of wrong...”

“No powers, no weapons, no magic. Things we normally take for granted are not noted as missing. Things that should make us feel odd are not...” Discord lowered his hand to look back at the others. “Not to mention our new bodies.”

“You don’t think...” Phoenix started to say.

“Are you saying we switched minds? With our counterparts from this dimension?” Otacon asked.

Discord turned to look at the others. “But it looks like in this dimension we won’t need powers. Still, it is a major possibility that we did switched bodies.”

“So... Now what?” Terra asked, her eyes closed a bit. Did this mean she was no longer an esper?

“Kids, how are... Aw crap, the kids are gone,” Nate added.

“So are the Crusaders,” Dovahkiin quickly added as he looked around.

“Give me a second,” Discord moved his left hand to pinch the spot between his eyes. “We still got a mission. We can make this a two for one.”

“What do you mean?” Otacon asked, eyebrows raised.

“Look, we came here to find a place to lay low. I say we take this chance to not only look for Dan, but also to learn from this new place while we are at it,” Discord moved his hand down to look around. “Let’s split up. Some of us look for the kids. Some of us look for Dan. Some of us look for a place.”

“Hey, that’s actually a good move,” Ralf added. “I want to check something first though. Check your pockets. We may not have weapons, but maybe we got money or other things. Huddle in.”

“Good point,” Nate nodded. They all begun to look through their pockets for anything useful. Most of the teens found school IDs, while only Travis, Ralf, Terra, Otacon, and Dovahkiin had a Driver’s License. Travis in fact, had a CDL license. Terra at least had a purse that had some make-up, money, and other things. Luckily, they all had cell phones.

“Sweet, we can use this things to communicate. And since they have cell phones, there should be satellites I can hack into,” Otacon grinned. “I can try to see if anyone nearby has seen Dan.”

“What’s a tampon?” Terra asked.

“Not it!” was quickly shouted out, even Discord joining in. Terra took a step back and then released a sigh.

“I dunno about you guys, but I do not want Dovah here behind a car,” Phoenix added, trying to change the subject.

“It looks like only Ralf, Travis, and myself have these plastic cards...” Discord raised a credit card up to scan it. Hmm, it had his picture on it. He was one handsome human.

“An ATM card,” Travis raised his eyebrows, “I’m not used to have money I can spend and not use to kill people...”

“You say that so nonchalant,” Otacon added, eyes closed a little.

“Ha! Star Academy does exist! And here I thought I was making a school... Holdonimtheprincipal?!” Discord lowered his wallet and looked around with red eyes. “I hate establishments!”

“And I’m the vice- Whhhaaatttt?” Travis’ voice slowed down at the end, eyes opened wide.

“Look, pool your money in. Since Travis can drive a bus, he can rent one for all of us,” Phoenix added, putting the money in the hands of the assassin. “Terra, you got a license too. Go with him. You can learn to drive a bus.”

“Ok...” Terra added, moving a hand to shake Travis awake.

“Discord, you’re a principal. You can talk to the Principal of this school and try to get some info,” Phoenix continued with his plan. “The rest of us will split up and learn about this place and look for the others.” He took a moment to stop and look around. “Ralf, you’re with me. Otacon, you go with Dovahkiin. Soma, go with-”

“Who are you all?!”

“Huh?” Phoenix raised his eyebrows, turning away from the group huddle. The new voice made them stop, turning to look at a teen with red and yellow hair, like the color of the sun. Sunset Shimmer had both of her arms crossed on her chest to confront them all. She was dressed in a short black jacket over a purple shirt and skirt. “And what are...” She stopped, turning to look at Otacon.

“Uh... We’re from Star-”

“Shut up, nerd,” Sunset Shimmer commanded. “You are going to be my date for the Fall Formal.” Phoenix raised his eyebrows, looking left and right quickly. Who and what was this girl? Terra herself frowned, deciding not to like her.

“Look, I go to a-” Otacon found himself being pulled out of the group as Sunset moved her left arm out to grab hold of his right hand to pull him away. “Rape?”

“Look, just go with her,” Discord frowned. “Use her as a guide. We meet at lunch at this statue.” Otacon’s eyes opened wide, turning to look at anyone for help.

“Get some,” Travis grinned.

“You got here just in time, nerd. I just broke up with my last boyfriend. And you are perfect for helping me get the nerd vote for the princess of the gala.” Sunset grinned, dragging Otacon towards the school entrance. “And you amuse me. I will make you mine.”

“Like a boyfriend sense? Or a... *gulp* slave?”

“Yes,” The girl said with a wicked smile.

“Well, this dance sounds important, but I gotta wonder if it’s important to our situation,” Ralf moved a hand to rub his ring. “Still, you know what this means, right?”

“Well, Soma is paired up with Dovahkiin now. Am I missing anyone?” Phoenix asked.

“No, Phoenix. It means if we really switched bodies here- our actions will have consequences once we leave,” Ralf raised his hand up to point at his ring. “It explains why I’m married. While we are here, we are kinda like guests. We can’t screw these guys lives while we are here.”

“Damn. You want to quit and go back before we screw up their lives more?” Nate asked, a bit more worried now.

“Let’s find Dan and the others first. We can decide then,” Phoenix nodded.

“Yes. We must find Dan and tell him what we found out,” Dovahkiin said. “If he finds the Pinkie in this dimension...”

“Oh shit...” Phoenix eyes went wide. “I didn’t even think about that. Let’s split up, now.”

“Should we still get the bus?” Travis asked.

“Yeah. If Dan did leave the school, we need transport to find him. Let’s go.”

___________________________________

Hush now, quiet now...” Fluttershy hummed a low tone. She smiled a little, very pleased and proud of herself. While she did feel bad for accusing Dan for rape, she was glad now. Here she was, actually talking to a boy! Her old self could never have handled that! Glad she took the nurse's advice, she sat on a chair next to Dan’s bed and waited. Still, she had to wonder why she wanted this particular boy to be her boyfriend.

Was it because he was strong? Because he wasn’t tall, so she wasn't scared or intimidated by him? He was smart, and he was a bit... Fluttershy blushed a bit... Forceful, so he wasn't some mama’s boy or a vampire fantasy. He was a bit of a plain boy too, so no one would try to steal him from her. Still, he was cute. Someone her own size to boot!

“Yay.”

Dan shivered a bit.

___________________________________

“Oh, I’m so sorry for treating you like that!” Sunset Shimmer said in a soft voice. She had dragged Otacon to an empty room. Each of her hands moved to smooth out his suit.

The engineer looked around, guessing this was a basic classroom. No labs equipment, music gear, or details that would indicated this was a vocational class. He did spot a globe and a few maps hung around the room. History class maybe?

“I have to keep my diva appearance... Sorry about that,” Sunset moved her hands to grab his left hand and hold it up. “Oh, how cute! You are even sweaty a bit! Nervous?”

“I... uh, yeah. Confused more,” Otacon said, looking around himself. He finally looked down at the cute teen. It was just like one of his japanese anime! But this girl was a tsundere...

“Oh, well...” Sunset lowered her hands to herself. “My last boyfriend didn't like that about me. I am the coolest and head of the popularity at this school. So I have to maintain my image.”

“What’s this about getting in with the geeks?” Otacon asked, eyebrow raised.

“Oh! Nerds and geeks are the new hottest thing!” Sunset shut her eyes, moving her hands to rub them. “And I need a way to get the nerds to vote for me, even though I’m already smart.” She raised both hands up to start rubbing his hair. “So nerdy.... so hot....”

“I... Uh...” Otacon shut his eyes a bit, remembering Ralf’s advice. He couldn’t just brush her off, who knows what she could do to this Hal’s life. Damn, it was hard to think, and she was cute. Knowing himself, he doubted this Hal had a girl either. He couldn’t ruin his chance. But Twilight? What about her?

“What’s wrong? Don’t you think I’m cute?” Sunset lowered her hands, closing her eyes a bit to make a pouty face.

“I, well... Yeah. But we just met...” Otacon moved his left hand up to his eyeglasses and adjust them.

“Oh? So you think I’m a slut?!” Sunset sudden placed her hands on her hips, eyes narrowed. “I happen to had only dated one guy before you!”

“I am not some rebound guy!” Otacon shut his eyes, slowly backing away to the blackboard. “And would a guy from a different school help your chances?”

“Oh...” The drama diva crossed her arms on her chest. “You may have a point.” She placed her hands behind her back, sticking her chest out a bit to walk up to him. “So... You were just thinking about me?” She asked, her voice a bit soft as her eyes looked up at his. It felt nice, having a stranger care for her, instead of others thinking of her like a bitch.

"Boobs, incoming! Shields up, Scotty!”

“I cannat do it, captain! She has us in her tractor beams!”

“Well... we don’t know each other either,” Otacon said, trying not to stare at her chest. His brain was almost gone, he never got girls in high school. She giggled, wondering how fast she got him over her finger. This was so easy, but it was also great. All of the other boys in school were scared of her, and since he was not around, she could be herself around him. She reached out, moving her arms to grab his right arm to her chest.

“Let’s fix that then. We can go slow,” Sunset said in a quiet voice, resting her head on her left shoulder and give a content sigh.

”Captain, we cannot hold it! We took direct hits from her torpedos!”

“I... Ok.” Poor Otacon ignored the text message from his phone. His phone had a picture of a human Twilight Sparkle sending the text.

Chapter proofreaded by LyonAzakura.

Bonus:

“Huh... Otacon is not answering,” Twilight frowned as she lowered her phone. The teen walked alongside Octavia and Lyra, both attending the school in the big city.

“Neither is a lot of the others on the decathalon team,” Octavia added, her own phone down.

“You don't think he’s upset I told him we couldn’t date until the decathlon was over?” Twilight asked, lifting her head up.

“Oh, relax, Twilight. It’s not like Hal will cheat on you, or some girl will try to make moves on him,” Lyra grinned.

“Are you saying my Hally-Poo is not cute or handsome?!” Twilight narrowed her eyes, looking back at her friends.

“Hally-Poo?” Both Octavia and Lyra raised their eyebrows at her. They had to fight back the urge to laugh, their cheeks puffing out a bit. “What’s.. His *giggle* nickname *chuckle* for you?” Lyra asked.

“It’s, uh...” Twilight immediately blushed, moving her hands to cover her face. No way she could say it out loud. “Officer Hot Pants.”