• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 1,702 Views, 23 Comments

Tremors: Terror from down under (not real) - DarkFang116



In the past there have been reports of missing ponies near Appaloosa, but a thousand years ago Celestia put an end to this. Now a thousand years later all of Equestria has reports of missing ponies. this could only be the work of one beast, Graboids.

  • ...
11
 23
 1,702

Chapter 4: Confessions and a Pact

The girls saw that there was a force field, the same one that was shown on the day of Twilight's brothers wedding. The train went through, but the dirt following them went on a full collision to a force field. That sent five guards down there with weapons, but when they went down all there was was dirt and nothing else. Three of the guards left, but the other two stayed, but unknowing to them, a single tentacle was reaching for one of the guards.

The girls had exited the train and entered Canterlot. It took a couple of minutes but they got to the castle. When they entered the throne room they were greeted with a weird sight. The changeling queen, minotaur king, and the Griffin king were seated near the princesses along with Cadence and Shining Armor. The queen of changelings looked really beaten up, complete with a bite mark on her hoof. The minotaur king looked sad and angry. The Griffin king was as confused as the main six and the rulers of the Crystal Empire.

"So what's going on here, why are the rulers of the other Kingdoms here, we never needed them when Discord or Sombra were here?" asked Twilight.

"The changeling queen and minotaur king lost almost their whole kingdom to the evil that you will fight with the help of the Griffins." answered Celestia.

"The evil were a scourge to ALL the Kingdoms many years ago. They hunt by sound, they are blind due to no eyes. They live underground. Just ONE can destroy a kingdom and they are strong. I should know ... I almost lost my live trying to protect my citizens from one." explained Luna.

Twilight was now intrigued, "So are the beasts worms or what?" asked Twilight.

Celestia let out a sigh, "Yes, they are huge worms, but they are huge and deadly and can metamorphosize into something else too and those metamorphosize. These beasts are a force to be reckoned with."

When Twilight was about to ask another question a scream interrupted the thought. The group went to the window. There was a

Author's Note:

Sorry I am using my phone so it's gonna suck. Hey at least there's a cliffhanger muahahaha.