• Published 27th Oct 2013
  • 1,700 Views, 23 Comments

Tremors: Terror from down under (not real) - DarkFang116



In the past there have been reports of missing ponies near Appaloosa, but a thousand years ago Celestia put an end to this. Now a thousand years later all of Equestria has reports of missing ponies. this could only be the work of one beast, Graboids.

  • ...
11
 23
 1,700

Chapter 2: Ponyville

It was a normal day in Ponyville, well almost. All the citizens of Appaloosa were moving in, one by one. Applejack was talking to her cousin Braeburn, trying to figure out why all these ponies were settling in Ponyville.

"Well cuz Applejack, there's a beast out in the desert and orchards killing a whole bushel of ponies. When we went to check on the buffalo, all there was was ... was ... I can't say it, not while the children are here." explained Braeburn..

"Well why didn't you get the princesses or us, we could've beat that varmint out of there." Said Applejack.

"Well you don't understand, they are underground and the holes they make are buckin' huge." said Braeburn.

"Well they aren't around here are they?" asked Applejack in caution mode.

"No or else we wouldn't be here, they are staying in that darn desert, they live underground like worms, the holes are smooth-like." answered Braeburn.

"Ok, we might need to tell Twilight, she must have a Book about this." said Applejack.

Back at Appaloosa, all life was gone, not even bugs were there. A huge roar was heard as the dirt rose up in a line, heading towards Equestria. Three more followed the first and then scattered. One headed to the Changeling Kingdom, another to the Minotaur Kingdom, and the other two followed their prey into Equestria.

A passenger heading to Appaloosa was stopped dead in his tracks as one of the two dirts followed towards him. The pour earth pony ran for his life, making huge noise causing the second dirt to cut his path. The pony screamed as he was brought underground to his demise. Soon other ponies came to find the screaming, making it an easy buffet to the two underground beasts as they went towards their meal.

Author's Note:

Ohhh yeah,I Lov dem graboids. Now you see where the plot comes in with something in the future.