• Published 24th Oct 2013
  • 692 Views, 28 Comments

StarGazer - RustyKat



Life is so unpredictable..... Especially when you're a clone.

  • ...
6
 28
 692

A shred of survival

Starchase screamed in terror, as the flames surrounded her.... and she turned tail into the forest, avoiding the flames, but her coat got covered in soot as she carefully made her way out of the blaze. Damn... no wonder everyone hates him... all he does is hurt everyone.... She finally made her way out of the burning foresty trees, and looked around. I...is this the... Everfree!? She thought with alarm. Monsters live in this forest!!..... calm yourself, Starchase. You'll get through this... She coughed a few times to rid herself of the smoke in her lungs. I'm going to get back at you for this, Black Lightning!! As she stumbled around in the forest, she came across a little dark cave. Well, shoot... it'll do.... for now...
She crept into the cave, and finding it empty of monsters, laid down asleep.

She found herself wandering the corridors of the castle. Guards were on guard, keeping the castle safe, in their armor. How'd I get here? she wondered, as she took in the beautiful sight of the massive castle. She saw Princess luna and Celestia talking about something. Listening carefully, she could just make out their conversation about a young pony hybrid, named Stargazer. Huh... Why would they be talking about her? She walked around some more.... Untill she found her dream slowly dissolving around her...

The sunbeams shone on Starchase, waking her from her sleep. She got up, and rubbed her left eye- the one that wasn't bandaged like the other one. I forgot why that eye is bandaged... oh well.. Must of been an experiment of Black Lightning... She picked herself off the ground, and looked around. The sun was halfway upon the sky. Gee, the sunrise sure is pretty... Still, I have to find some help. I can't live here forever... She staggered to her hooves, and took a good look around once more. T-the nearest town... is... Ponyville, if I remember correctly.. Spotting the town, she staggered her way towards it. If I make it there, i'm gonna need some serious help...