• Published 24th Oct 2013
  • 692 Views, 28 Comments

StarGazer - RustyKat



Life is so unpredictable..... Especially when you're a clone.

  • ...
6
 28
 692

A Dash for Freedom

Black Lightning was in his lab, pacing around in the dank, dark with his thoughts. The lab of his was underground, and lit eerily with a green firefly lamp. The lab was a bit big, but cleverly hidden, and was also his evil lair. It had been a few months since he had defeated his enemy, the Alicorn Stargazer, and he worked on some math in his changeling head. Black Lightning was a changeling, who had practiced the dark magic arts since he was just a nymph.... and then kicked out of the hive by Queen Thorax, after he turned the whole hive against her with his lies. Well.... she was rather strong.... particularly in magic.... He stopped by a test tube, with a pony suspended in it. "Oh Stargaze, you're going to be the ultimate revenge to that pest! You're like her, exactly up to the littlest detail.... except for your color. Revenge will be sweet......" He tapped a hoof gently on the glass. She's almost ready... a few more tests, and I can start to teach her dark magic.... If she doesn't know it already... "Goodnight, my little abomination." He hissed, as he left, and closed the door to the laboratory.

The mare was a soft baby lilac-purple blue, with a Pink mane. She was fully aware of her surroundings, and as she looked around, eyes open wide, she figured she have had enough of his experiments. Day in, day out, he'd test everything against her. Around the laboratory, there were viles of unknown chemicals, and lots of things that the mare didn't know what were. Lab notes lay neatly on the lab counters, next to beakers of potions and spells the scientist had made himself. With a great effort, the mare broke the glass around her with one of her hooves, and retracted it suddenly with a cry of pain, as some of the glass cut her hoof.Bad idea! Black Lightning heard a crash in his laboratory, and rushed to find the mare speeding off out the door. "Come back here you!!" he cried, as he angrily chased after the mare. "You can't hide from me, Stargaze!!"

"Black Lightning!" She cried, "I don't want to be your experiment anymore! I want to be a regular pony! I want to discover the world, and become someone else!!"
Black lightning gave a dark chuckle. "No. You'll never be a regular pony. You will never be your own pony... you're a clone of another pony! As a unicorn, you have magic. If you choose to use it against me, I will be forced to kill you." W-WHAT!? Kill his own creation!? Is he mad!?
"N-no, you shall not kill me!" she stopped in her tracks. "I'm tired of running. I'm no coward. I will defend myself, no matter what I will suffer, to get you out of my life!!" She took a defensive stance, and lit her horn with a black aura of magic. Black Lightning landed, and folded his wings. He chuckled, as he sneered, "Well, I guess I didn't need to teach you dark magic. You were made with it. Excellent." He hissed the last word with a dark note, and an evil smile.
What's dark magic? all I know is regular magic.... She charged towards Black Lightning, and shot a beam of magic at Black Lightning. The beam caught the changeling off guard, and it got the changeling in the eye. "Gah.... you Bitch!!" He cried, as he lunged at Stargaze.She'll pay so dearly.... She blocked a punch at her face, but he took that hoof, and twisted it around with a sickening crack. Stargaze fought the urge to cry out in pain, as he stepped back, to get a better advantage. Stargaze stepped back as well, keeping the weight off her broken foreleg, and she lit her horn again. With a burst of magic, she flung Black Lightning away from her, as she turned tail into the Everfree, limping as she ran. "You can't escape!!" Hissed Black Lightning, as he set the forested area where he last had seen the mare on fire with black flames. He laughed as she gave a scream of pain and terror. "Enjoy your death!!" He laughed, as he flew off with an evil chuckle. I can just replace her... it's no big deal..

Author's Note:

Nearly died from laughter when Black lightning cried out, "You Bitch!" XD :trollestia: He had that coming.