• Published 21st Oct 2013
  • 1,392 Views, 27 Comments

The Memory Remains - PeriodicBrony



Twilight, who suffered from an incurable disease. What can she do for her friends?

  • ...
3
 27
 1,392

Chapter 4: In the memory... (Applejack's part)

Chapter 4 : In the memory… (Applejack’s part)

“Twilight!” Rainbow called while jumping at her friend, only to find out that she went through her and landed face first on the floor.

“Ouch! That’s gotta hurt.” Pinkie winced.

“Ha ha, I sure do love a good face plant.” Applejack stifled a laugh before she got elbowed by Rarity.

“Oh my! What happened to you, Twilight?” Fluttershy asked.

Everypony turned their attention to Twilight and saw her body glowing in a bright light and clear.

“Oh! This?” Twilight span around to exam herself.

“I don’t know.” She stopped and chuckled, “but it seems that I-”

“Woah! Let me try something.” As Pinkie finished she was already close to Twilight. She extended her hoof to touch her, but it went through. She put her hoof in and out of her body again and began to move around. Then she decided to stand in Twilight’s place.

“Look! I’m Twilight Sparkle!” Pinkie said mimicking Twilight’s voice.

“Pinkie!” Rarity tried her hardest not to laugh Before Twilight walked out.

“Aww, Twilight, Can’t you stay for a bit longer?” Pinkie made a puppy eyes toward her friend.

She rolled her eyes before answered, “Not now, Pinkie, I have something important to tell all of you.”

“Okay!” Pinkie exclaimed and jumped back to join her friends.

“Okay, Now- wait! Where’s Rainbow?” She started to look around.

Applejack was still laughing before she point a hoof behind her friend, “She’s behind you, Sugarcube.”

Her eyes widened in realization before she quickly turned around, “Oh, Rainbow! Sorry, I didn’t see you.” She smiled sheepishly, but soon noticed something wrong with her friend.

“Is there something wrong, Rainbow?” She asked in concern.

“It’s nothing. I-I’m glad that you’re okay, Twi.” Rainbow quickly wiped away her tears.

“Are you sure?” Twilight walked up to her.

“I’m sure!” She quickly sprang herself backup and smiled.

“Alright…” Twilight kept staring at her friend before sighing and returned the smile.

“Now that everypony is here. I would like to make an announcement.”

“Welcome to the Chamber of Memories.Twilight said proudly.

“Chamber of what now?” Applejack asked.

“Chamber of Memories, Applejack. It’s the place where you all are going to learn about yourself and the true meaning behind the elements.” She clapped her hooves together excitedly.

“Learning? Are you sure you’re picking the right pony, Twi?” Rainbow asked.

“Come on, Rainbow. What’s wrong with learning. It’s could be fun, right?” She began to worry.

“Learning? Fun? That’s so you, Twi.” She laughed, which slowly died down when she saw her friends glaring at her.

“Now now, That’s not nice, Rainbow. You know that you shouldn’t be mocking someone when they did something for us.” Rarity said while everypony winced thinking about what happened at the event of the Gala’s dresses.

“Eh heh heh, sorry, Twi.” She smiled sheepishly.

Rarity huffed and turned to Twilight, “So, how did we get here, Darling? And how, supposedly, am I going to tell Sweetie Belle that I’m here?”

“You don’t have to worry about that. That thing you wearing brought you here, but only your mind. The time in this place is slower than the real world. When you go back, it will be like nothing had happened.” Twilight reassured her.

“Really? That’s great.” Fluttershy sighed in relief.

“This room is so amazing! It’s so wide and… white-y.” Pinkie said as she started running around the room.

“And how come you are not like us?” Rainbow asked while pointing at Twilight’s body.

“I… don’t know. It’s my magic that created this. I’ve never tried it before.” She span around to exam herself.

“It’s fine, Twilight. I’m just curious, but it looks nice on you though.” She smiled at her.

Twilight was blushing at the compliment, but Rainbow didn’t seem to notice.

“Ahem!” Applejack interrupted them, “So, What can this Chamber of Memories do to teach us ‘bout ourselves?” Applejack asked.

“This room connect to your mind and soul. I don’t know what it will do either. Maybe It will show you your deep secret or even the memories of the past that you kept inside yourself.”

“You mean like our greatest fear?” Fluttershy asked, trembling.

Twilight nodded in response and began to channeling her magic.

Suddenly, A bright light filled the room and doors appeared in front of her friends.

“What in the world was that?” Rainbow asked.

“Rainbow, look!” Pinkie pointed at the doors that appeared.

“If you all look closely, you could see that there are five doors and each of them have your cutie marks on it.” Twilight added.

“What are these doors for, Twilight?” Rarity asked.

“You’ll know everything when you go in there.” Twilight answered.

“Each door hold the memories of yourself. Everything that lies beyond that door will test you about your true self and it also hold the answer to your element.” Twilight finished.

“What about you, Twilight? Why there are no door for you? Um… If you don’t mind me asking.” Fluttershy asked.

“I will explain everything later.” She avoided eye contact with them, “About Why I am not being around with you girls after this trials end.” Twilight answered with a weak smile.

Everypony looked at her with concern, but they kept quiet about it. until Rainbow asked up.

“So, we have to go in there-” Rainbow point her hoof to the door, “Take a test and get out?” She asked.

“Yes, and you can get out after you pass.” Twilight nodded.

“Hold it, Darling!” Rarity words put everyone on hold and they were looking at her.

“What is it, Rarity?” Twilight asked while pulling Fluttershy out of Rainbow’s back.

“What if we don’t pass this ‘test’ you are speaking of? What-” Rarity was about to asked but had been cut off by Twilight.

“I know you will.” she smiled.

“How can you tell?” Rarity confused.

“I believe in you. I know you girls can pull this off. Because you are my friends, and I would never come this far if I haven’t met you.” Twilight said with tears in her eyes, but she smiled all the way.

Everypony looked at each other and smiled back at her. Twilight used her magic once again and the doors began to open.

“I reckon it’s time huh, Twilight?” Applejack asked.

Twilight didn’t say anything. She nodded in response, but before anypony walked in, Rainbow decided to talk to Twilight.

“Um… Twilight?” Rainbow said nervously.

“What is it, Rainbow?” Twilight asked with a blush.

Rainbow took a deep breath and close her eyes before she opened them. Twilight could see determination in those beautiful magenta eyes.

“After I get back… I-I have something I need to tell you.” She said firmly.

“S-Sure thing, Rainbow.” Twilight gave her a smile.

“So, I’ll be going then.” Rainbow said while walking back to her door.

“Good luck, everyone.” Twilight waved to them.

Everypony stood in line. Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash now stood in front of their own door waiting to go through. They looked at each other and nodded before they take a first step together. A bright light took over their vision and everything gone white.

-----------------------------------------------------------

“Oww… My eyes...” Applejack opened her eyes and met with a bright light from the sun. She blinked a few times to adjust her eyes to it. Once she could see clearly, she looked around only to find herself lying in the sweet apple acre. ‘Why am I here.’ She thought to herself. She got up, dusting herself and walked inside the house.

“Hello? Big mac?” No one answer.

Inside the house it was dark and creepy, but Applejack knew this place very well. So, she was moving on to find the light switch.

“Applebloom? Granny smith? Is there anypony home?” She asked again, but still nothing but a sound of the wind.

“That’s strange...” She looked around the house and saw a picture of her mom and dad, smiling. She grabbed it and blowed out the dust in the cover before smiling out.

She never really get to know them since her mother passed away when Applebloom got out and after a while her father went missing. They said that he gone mad and went into the Everfree forest, but she didn’t believe them though.

“What are you doing?” A voice startled her and she dropped a picture frame, but before it could touch the floor, someone caught it in mid air.

Then the stranger pony walked away from her. She noticed that he could walk around the dark very quick like he knew where everything were. She thought he looked familiar, as she looked at him, but it was too dark to clearly tell that who he was. He opened the light and Applejack couldn’t believe what she saw.

Her dad was standing there in front of her, smiling. Her body began to move by itself toward him. She jumped at him and gave him a powerful hug. Her tears were streaming down her cheeks. She let everything go. She just wanted to be by her father’s side as long as she could.

“Woah! simmer down, AJ. What happened?” Her father asked.

“I-I-I thought you were gone.” She said while still crying.

“Who’s gone and why are you crying?” He gave her a questioning look.

“Nothing… It’s just some dust in my eyes.” She shook her head.

“Whew! I thought I was goin’ to die there, Sugarcube.” Her father said after Applejack decided to let go.

“Oh, come on now! I didn’t hug you that hard, did I?” Applejack grinned sheepishly.

“Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you.” He said and patted on her head.

“I just went to meet my friends.” She smiled.

“Oh! You should invite them over next time, but right now let’s eat!” Her father walked inside.

“Wait for me!” Applejack shouted and quickly followed.

Suddenly, everything turned dark as she walked. She stopped and started to look around.

“What is this? Dad? Are you there?” She asked.

“Why…?” She froze in her track.

“Why did you do this to me, AJ?” A deep dark voice spoke to her as Applejack slowly walked back until she collided with something behind her.

Her heart was beating furiously as she quickly turned around to look, but she found nothing except for the uncanny silence. Then she noticed some light source on the other side. She walked to it to investigate. She saw a black door and a light coming out underneath it. She stretched her hoof out slowly to open it. She had a feeling that she shouldn’t open this door, but decided to anyway. She opened it and met with a bright light. She slowly walked in. With only a blink she found herself at the entrance to the Everfree Forest.

It was already dark outside and it would not be the best to walk right in. She backed away a bit and looked into the forest. Then she remembered something she didn’t want to, a memory of the accident that took away her father. She was about to turn around when she heard something coming on her way.

“I wonder if I could get it like the one granny smith found in the forest.” She heard a voice from behind.

When she turned around to look. She saw a filly walking with a bucket on her back. She tried to get a clear look at who she was, but it was too dark to see.

“Hello there, Sugarcube! What a filly like you doing out here in the middle of the night?” Applejack greeted her.

“Ah!” the filly jumped and landed on her back.

“Mighty sorry, sugarcube, I was just asking.” She walked to her.

When Applejack got closer and the moonlight shine down on the filly face. Her eyes opened wide when she saw her, a filly who looked exactly like herself in the past.

She blinked a few times and began rubbing her eyes before look again, but there was no mistake. It was her young-self.

“It’s just the sound of the wind, Applejack. No need to be afraid.” A filly spoke to herself before she walked right through her.

‘What kind of magic is this’ Applejack began to wave her hoof around the filly and found out that she couldn’t touch or spoke to her.

“So, she can’t see or hear me huh?” She mumbled to herself, “But why am I out in the forest in the middle of the night?” She asked herself as she tried to remember.

“Alright! It’s time to move. Granny Smith will be better in no time with the get well herbs.” As the filly spoke, Applejack remembered what was she doing out here.

“That’s right, I was here to look for the cure for ranny, but I don’t seem to remember anything beyond that.”

“If I was right, granny told me that I had an accident. I’ve been hospitalized for a week and they said I got a nasty bump to the head. That’s must be why I couldn’t remember, but why now?” Applejack looked toward herself as she walked right into the Everfree forest.

Her eyes went wide as she remember something important. It was her father, he disappeared while she was in the hospital. Her mind began to connect everything together, but she still can’t remember anything that night.

‘Should I follow her?’ She thought to herself, she had a feeling that this might have something to do with the disappearance of her father.

They had a saying that curiosity always wins. So, She quickly followed herself inside.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Applejack had followed herself while trying hard to remember what was happening, but she still got nothing. She sighed and thought that the only way to find out was to keep following.

“I didn’t see any of those herbs here at all.” A filly Applejack said while looking around the forest.

"Maybe I have to go deeper. Somepony said that-" Before she could finish mumbling to herself. She heard something moving around in the bush nearby.

The filly gulped as the thought of the wild beast coming up in her head. She slowly walked backward until she hit with a tree behind.

"Who's there?" She shout in the direction of the noise. She only heard another growl in response, but this time it was louder and she was pretty sure that whatever made the sound didn't come alone.

She was trying to go back the way she came, but before she could move the mysterious creatures jumped in front of her.

It was the Timberwolves. She’s gasped in shock as they walked slowly toward her.

The filly was unable to move. Her legs freezed up. She couldn’t even scream as the beasts continued to crawl up on her.

Applejack gasped as she look at the scene. She saw herself trembled in fear. Until she noticed something moving their way really fast. She saw a shadow leaping over her and the filly heads and stood ground in front of all the Timberwolves.

She took a closer look at the shadow to see who it was, her jaw dropped as she saw him, her own father coming to the rescue. She turned to look at her young-self and saw that she had already passed out.

One of the Timberwolves jumped on him, but he swiftly turned and bucked it hard until it was smashed to pieces. Applejack could only stand and watch her father fighting with the Timberwolves to protect her.

After seeing one of them gone. The others Timberwolves were more cautious and began to circle around him. He was outnumbered.

Applejack looked at the scene in horror. As two Timberwolves rushed to him from both side.

“Dad, look out!” She scream.

However, he was quick enough to evade them but one of them managed to bite his back leg before they crashed into each other. He decided to run back and grabbed the filly and ran as quickly as he could into the forest.

Applejack quickly followed them along in the forest for a while. Then they stopped and she began to look around.

“This place does look familiar.” She inspected the area around her.

Suddenly, she felt a jolt of pain in her head. She felt dizzy and her vision blurred. She tried to walk, but instead she began lurching from side to side before falling down and blacked out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Applejack woke up again, but this time it was different. The pain began to subside as she rubbed her eyes to look around. Then she saw her father.

“Dad?” She quickly examined herself and found that her body shrinked. She was a filly and her father was tending the wound from the fight earlier.

“Applejack? You woke up!” He beamed in relief before asking, “Are you alright?”

Applejack stunned for a second before answered,“I-I’m okay...”

“What were you thinking?! Going into the forest in the middle of the night?” He scowled at her.

“I’m sorry. I was trying to find the cure for granny.” Applejack replied guiltily.

He looked at her before sighing, “I’m happy that you’re safe. Ouch!”

“Are you alright, Dad?” She rushed beside him to look at the wound and the only thing that came out of her mouth was a gasp of shock.

“Don’t worry. It’s just a scratch,” he said trying to reassure her and quickly got up, “See? I can walk just- Argh!”

Applejack was quick enough. She used her body to hold him up despite her size. “Thanks, AJ.”

“You know you’re pretty strong for a little filly.” His voice cracked a little due to his pain.

“Dad, please stop talking and rest!” She look at him in concern.

He shook his head, “No, AJ. We can’t rest yet.” He looked at the direction they fled from.

Applejack was confused, but quickly understand as she heard the howl of the Timberwolves coming closer.

“Let’s go!” He shouted as he quickly grabbed Applejack and put her on his back.

“But- Ahh!” She didn’t have a chance to say anything as he started to run.

The entrance to the forest was just up ahead, but before they could reach it. He was tripping over a rock and both of them stumbled over. Applejack hit her head with a nearby tree.

The moment she opened her eyes, she was no longer a filly, but instead, she couldn’t be heard or seen like the first time she met her young-self. Now she was standing next to herself, who was lying unconscious under the tree.

She saw her father writhed in pain from the fall and he started to panic as he look around to find her. He was shock when he saw herself lying there. He quickly get up and walk to exam her despite the pain he felt. He sighed in relief when there was no harm to her body, except the bump on her head.

He hugged her tightly The Timberwolves are catching up to them and he was too hurt to run anymore.

He put his stetson on her head before whispering to her, “Sorry, AJ, but it looks like I won’t get home with you tonight.” Before he got up and slowly walk to the direction of the Timberwolves.

Applejack ran up to him and trying her best to stop him, but since he couldn’t hear her, he keep moving forward.

He stood ground when the Timberwolves finally catch up to them, “I’ll protect her no matter what it takes.” With that sentence was enough to make Applejack broke. She was crying as she looked at him.

He ran in another direction to distract them from getting close to her. They quickly followed him deep inside.

Applejack could only stand there freezing. She didn’t want to follow him and see the tragic scene, but she want to see him one last time. So, she decided to follow him.

She soon noticed the sound of the Timberwolves growling. As she arrive at the scene, her father was already beaten but the Timberwolves themselves are low on number too. Her teary eyes saw blood splatter everywhere. He was on the edge between life and dead. As much as she wanted to help him, but she couldn’t.

The last three Timberwolves decided to jump on him at the same time hoping to killed him in one-shot. Applejack gasped in shock when they did, but she also noticed the grin on her father’s face.

“I wouldn’t go down that easily!” He shouted.

He lower himself for a moment and gritted his teeth to endure the pain before jumping high up.

The Timberwolves didn’t expect its prey to have the strength left. So, they jumped on him at full force and collided at each other.

Her father landed with a thud before smiling proudly at his work. He was looking back at the direction of his daughter. He slowly walked back with all his might, but the injury was too severe. He fell down. The pain was too much for him to carry on, but he didn’t give up. He raised up every time he fall.

By the time he reached her, He had lost too much blood and he knew he would last long. He scooped the filly up in his foreleg.

“I’m sorry, AJ. I couldn’t keep my promise to your mom when passed away.” His tears were falling.

Applejack was sitting next to him. “No, Dad, I’m the one who should be sorry. I shouldn’t have come here at all.” She replied to him despite the fact that he couldn’t hear her.

“You probably won’t be able to hear me, but I’ll talk anyway.” He smiled and wiped off his tears.

“I know life is going to be tough from now on when I’m not around”

She shook her head, “It’s not, Dad. We were fine and life is getting better with everyone by my side.”

“Remember that from now on you and Mac have to take care of Applebloom and Granny too.” He stroked her mane.

“I will, Dad. I will” Applejack said with tears.

“The farm work is pretty tough, but I know you will be able to get through that. I've already taught you how to buck those tree. So, I think you’ll be fine with that.”

“I’m fine thanks to you and Big Mac. Our farm is growing bigger every year.” She replied.

“I’m happy though, All the time I had spent with you guys are the most happiest thing that ever happened to me. If I have any regrets it would be that I won’t be able to see you grow.” Tears began to form on his eyes again.

“We all grown up now, Dad.” She said between sobbing, “Me and Big Mac can handle the farm just fine and Applebloom was a little hard to handle, but we managed just fine.”

“There's… there's so much more that I want to say…” His voice was getting lower, “to teach you… I want to stay with you…” He was taking a deep breath.

“I love you, Applejack.” That was the last sentence that came out from his mouth before Applejack noticed that he didn’t move anymore.

She started to break down when she saw her father passed away. She saw herself lying unconscious in her father’s embrace. Then she noticed someone close.

It was Princess Celestia. She looked at her father.

“I was too late.” She shook her head. Then she noticed that she saw something moving inside his arm.

She walked to his dead body and lifted up his arm. She gasped when she saw a young filly inside.

She used her magic to extract the filly out of his lifeless body. She looked at him before speaking, “You sacrificed your life for your daughter. It will not be in vain.” Before she lit up her horn and everything inside the forest moved.

The roots of the tree began to cover up his body. It was like his body became one with the forest. Her horn stopped glowing.

Applejack watched as the princess bowed over to her father and flew away with herself.

She sat down with tears, but it wasn’t the end as the scene before her began to change and everything went black again.

“He died because of me. How am I suppose to tell the others?” She wiped her tears off.

Suddenly, she saw something approaching her way. When she get a closer look, her eyes widened in surprise. It was her friends. She ran to them before she noticed something off.

“Hold it right there, AJ” Rainbow shout making Applejack freeze in her track.

“I couldn’t believe it. You killed him.” Applejack couldn’t believe what she had heard.

“If you didn’t go into the forest in the first place...” Rarity shook her head in disbelief.

“B-but...” She tried to speak, but no word came out.

She looked up to them and saw nothing, but a disappointment in their eyes.

Before she could do anything, her eyes went wide once again when another shadow appear. It was her young-self.

“Admit it, Applejack. You are the reason he died.” She spoke as she walked closer.

“They don’t need you anymore. They don’t want to be friend with a murderer. I don’t have a dad because of you! I hate you!” When she finished, all of them began to turn back and left her.

“N-No, I can explain!” She shout, but no one listened to her anymore.

She looked as they slowly walking away from her before they disappeared in the dark.

“Please... come back…” She was left alone.

She sat down unable to comprehend about the thing that had happened to her.

“Is that your worst fear, AJ?” Applejack was startled by the voice.

“Who’s there?” She began to looked around.

“You can’t be serious, right?” The voice came again, but this time it was much clearer.

“Who are you?” She asked.

“Who am I?” Applejack noticed someone behind her. She turned around to look.

Her eyes went wide once again. The pony that appeared in front of her was nopony else but her father.

“Did you miss me?” He smiled.

“B-But I thought you were…”

“Dead? Of course I am.” He walked up to her.

“I-I… I’m the one responsible for your death.” Her head hung low.

“It’s normal for parents to sacrifice for their kids. You didn't do anything wrong.” He patted on her head.

“But if I didn’t go into the forest-” She felt a hoof pressing on her lips.

“Say no more… I know you feel guilty about what happened, but it was all in the past now.”

“What are you so afraid of, AJ?” He asked.

“When they find out that I’m the one who made you died. They will hate me.” Tears started to fall from her eyes.

“How can you be so sure?” He raised his eyebrows.

“I-I don’t know...”

“Everyone made mistakes, AJ. You will have to accept it. If anyone couldn't, then they aren't your friends.”

“B-But I can’t tell them!” She yelled.

“Don’t you trust them?” He looked straight into her eyes.

This question alone made Applejack speechless. She thought that her friends will abandon her if she tell them the truth.

“I taught you to be honest to the others, but you have to be honest to yourselves and face the truth no matter how hard it is.”

“Well, I didn't lie to any of them”

“But trying to hide the fact will only make you feel worst”

“How would you know? You are already gone...”

“I know… Because I once did it before and now my frie-” His voice trailed off.

“Dad… Are you alright?”

“It was nothing…” He faked a smile before continuing.

“Listen, AJ, I know that honesty is your most valuable asset. I want you to know that someday the truth will come out no matter how deep it is. Facing them alone proved to be difficult, but with your friends by your side, I think you can overcome it.”

“And as far as I can tell, you always keep working hard by yourself. It might be because you feel responsible for the family, but as I said, you don’t have to do it alone. Right now you’ve got your friends family right by your side. They are the reason that you’ve become who you are today.”

“But won’t they-” A hoof pressed against her muzzle.

“You are scared to lose them, then that means you think they are very special to you isn’t it?” She could only nodded in response.

“You rarely trust anyone since I died, but these friends of yours seemed to change all of that.”

“Just have faith in your friends and things will work out.” He walked to her and wrapped his hooves around her neck.

“Thanks, Dad. You’re right.” She hugged him back tightly.

“But now you’re gone and I will never see you again.” She frowned.

He pulled her close into a hug once again, “You won’t see me, but I will always be with you.”

He pointed at her chest, “In here…” He smiled at her.

Applejack felt a warm feeling in her chest. Tears ran down on her face, but it was tears of happiness. She had no doubt in herself. She felt like she could overcome anything that ran down on her.

“You are a strong girl, AJ.” He patted her head again.

“It looks like you’ll have to go.” Applejack confused, but soon understood what he meant when she saw the door appear behind him.

“Thank you, Dad, for everything.” She let go of the hug.

“Just take care of yourselves.” He wiped off the tears from her face.

“I will…” She smiled brightly before walking to the door.

She was now standing in front of a door. She took a deep breath and thought of the things she had been through today.

She smiled and began her step, but before she could walk right in, A shadow appeared in front of her. It was her young-self.

“No, you can’t go!” She yelled.

“Your friends will hate you when you tell them the truth!” She kept staring at Applejack.

“I’m sure they won’t.” Applejack replied calmly.

“How do you know they won’t abandon you?” She asked.

“I trust in them. What more do I need?” She spoke to herself.

“Why are you so sure that you could trust them?”

“Because they are my friends. I wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for them.”

The filly eyes went wide. Tears starting to fall from her eyes.

“No! You’re supposed to be sad!” The filly shout in anger.

Applejack could only watch herself feeling frustrated in an unsuccessful attempt to make her give up.

“Y-You! You took my dad away… Give him back…” She cried helplessly.

Applejack sighed before walking up to herself. She put her stetson on the filly head and smiled at her.

“Your dad didn’t go anywhere far, you know?” She lower herself before pointing her hoof toward the filly chest who looked rather confused.

“He’s will always be here in your heart.” She spoke and smiled gently at her.

Young Applejack stopped crying before smiling back and began to fade away. The stetson she gave her was lying on the ground. She picked it up and wore it proudly on her head. She took a moment to look back at her father and smiled at him before taking a step forward inside the door and disappeared.

Her father looking at Applejack go right into the door. He smiled before he touch his head and revealed himself as a purple unicorn.

“I’m sure you will be fine, Applejack. You are a strong girl after all.” Twilight lit her horn up and disappeared.

Author's Note:

Well, It's been a long time since the last chapter... I have no excuse for not updating. It just that anything won't come out and my head went blank when I tried to write more. This episode had been rewrite several times and I still think It's not anywhere near good. Well, I will try to update as soon as my head start working again and thanks for the people who still reading this. I really appreciate. So, about next chapter... Who should I write next? Throw in your comment below xD.

Okay, That's it for now. See you next chapter!

Comments ( 15 )

4262198 Haha, I wish I could write Rainbow's part right now because I have planned everything for her, but that mare has to be the last on the show or else it won't be fun. :rainbowwild:

4271963
Aww... What about Fluttershy?:fluttershysad:

4272348 I think I can manage that. :twilightsmile:

Is there going to be more

4718874
Yep, there's going to be more...
but I won't make a full out promise that I can't keep anymore. :fluttershyouch:

I've tried rewriting a first few chapters but it didn't turn out so well... maybe because I have lost the motivation on it since, well, quitting the university.

At least, to say for sure, I'm not giving up on writing and my life just yet.
We'll see how long it would take before I can set myself in the right path again...

PS. Thanks for still reading my story. I appreciate it.:pinkiesad2:

Please don't give up on this!! I personally think this is an awesome story, and if you keep going, this could make the Feature List. :twilightsmile::raritystarry:

Please update soon.
I've read this story on fanfiction and on this site, and I really want to read more.
By the way I'm a Twidash fan too.:pinkiehappy:

6704604 Oh boy, an update huh? I'm currently rewriting the story. I might take awhile. Not to mention the Final exam in college too. Don't worry though. I won't abandon this one. I really like it. Thank you for your support. I'll try to get it back up as soon as possible.

6705263 Glad to hear(see) that. Good luck.

6705263 By the way you know you don't have to rewrite it. I think it has a perfect beginning. I love it.

6705587 Well, one thing I can tell you for sure is there will be a change. I want to cover the plot holes that some readers notified me. To be honest, the story didn't exactly have a drastic change, but instead focus on the writing style. I was learning how to use English when I started this fic. I could say that I'm a bit better than before. So, I just want to see how much I progress during these years.

Also, I guess you'll have to wait a little bit longer because the final exam is in a week and I have to prepare myself. I also completed rewriting the first chapter. All I have to do before published the edited one is to write an interlude and Chapter 5 along the way. So, yeah, stay tuned.

6707928 That's cool.A good story's worth waiting for.Good luck on the exam.:pinkiesmile:

6707928 Any progress? Pretty pretty please?

Damn. A dive into the old trackers and I find this gem of a story. I’ve never been one for sad stories but this... this was an exception. It’s heartwarming yet bittersweet. This would have shaped up to be a masterpiece had you continued it in my opinion. It’s already called the waterworks and not much has happened. Awh. Life catches up with all of us I suppose. I’ll hold out the hope that this will magically continue but for what its worth even with the least, I was pretty struck with the plot itself. Gives you a weird sense of mortality.

Login or register to comment