• Published 15th Oct 2013
  • 2,157 Views, 26 Comments

Tears - CutieMarkCrusaders



Luna missed Sombra while she was on the moon. Missed him more than anything.

  • ...
2
 26
 2,157

Epilogue: Love Never Dies

Months after the Crystal Empire returned, Luna was still crushed. She walked through Canterlot Castle Garden and looked at the trees and flowers, but none of them seemed to cheer her up. Then, finally, she looked up at a tree that was flooded with beautiful bright green leaves. Among the green, there was a small patch of red.

Luna used her magic to move aside the leaves and remove the red. She held it in front of her and examined it. It was a torn up piece of soft, red cloth. Then she recognized it.

"Sombra's cape," she whispered. She turned it over to look at the inside and saw black ink. It was hard to make out, but eventually Luna figured out what it said. She smiled at it as a tear dropped on the ground. She flung the cape over her back and continued on her way.

Dearest Luna,
You are as bright and beautiful as the moon.
I will love you forever and always.
All my love, Sombra

Comments ( 15 )

This was my inspiration for this story.

That, and also all my friends from school. I love you guys.
-Applebuck:heart:

how can you have an incomplete story with an epilogue?

CRACK
Celestia..... how could you?! YOU YOU..........

Dammit, that was beautiful:fluttercry:

3349235
srry I was in a rush and forgot to change the status :twilightblush:

3349748
'tis okay, happens to the best of us. Your story was very good by the way, ive often thought there was a corralation between Luna's thousand years on the moon and the Crystal Empire vanashing for one thousand years, but you put those thoughts to life and i congradulate you one your amazing story.

this is beautiful! you obviously really liked the song i showed you. I love it, it really shows a beautiful love story.:heart:

3351505
Thank you! I'm glad you liked it! :pinkiehappy:

It is a beautiful story, but so sad....
just like Romeo & Juliet

3351660 thanks for the thanks, 'cause i'm just that awesome :rainbowdetermined2::rainbowlaugh:

3378261 .....:raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry::raritycry: OMG he's dead!!! That's so sad!!!

The feels, I cryed to this one poor Luna.:fluttercry:

Login or register to comment