• Published 12th Oct 2013
  • 1,218 Views, 4 Comments

The Dragon Booster takes an un-intentional trip. To? Equestria of course! - bron33guy



Artha Penn, the hero who is supposed to stop a Dragon Human War, gets sent to the My Little Pony Universe!

  • ...
3
 4
 1,218

Chapter 1

One: Word Paynn’s secret invention

Mordrydd sat down, and snacked on a draconium bar. Suddenly his vid watch popped up.
“Father”
“Come to my citadel Mordrydd. I need to speak with you in private”
“About?”
“DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS! This is a matter that must be kept secret”
Meanwhile, in the realm of My Little Pony, all was normal in Ponyville. Nopony could anticipate the visitors soon to come. And the panic that would ensue.

Back in the Dragon Booster Universe, Mordrydd snaked his way through Dragon City, unawares that the Dragon Booster was keeping eyes on him from afar. Sensing his prescense, Mordrydd ducked down an alleyway and activated his stealth gear. Fortunately, Parm had given upgraded thermal gear to the Dragon Booster. Now was the time to try it.
Turning it on, Artha immediately spotted Mordrydd heading towards his father’s citadel. Oh great. Good luck getting in there.
Mordrydd rode up to his father’s station of computers, and dismounted Descepshun.
“I’m here Father”

His father, Word, revealed a strange device.
“What is it?”
“A device that can rid us of the Dragon Booster for good. A dimension rift generator”
“How is this supposed to help us be rid of the Dragon Booster?”
“You open this rift and it will send him who knows where. Once he has disappeared forever, I will start my Dragon-Human War!”

“So all I’ve got to do is lure the Dragon Booster to me and activate the gear and he will go somewhere else? Ha. Piece of cake”
“Make it happen Mordrydd. I would be rather displeased if this device is destroyed and the Dragon Booster not gone for good”

An hour later, Artha reported back to Mortis.
“No luck Mortis. Even with Parm’s gear, I wasn’t going to be able to follow Mordrydd all the way. He went into his father’s citadel”
“Hmm. A meeting in private with Word smells of trouble.” Mortis replies
An alarm blares. Mordrydd as usual is trying to pinch dragons.

RELEASE THE DRAGON!

At the site of Mordrydd’s trap, he smirked. This’ll bring the DB running.
“It seems you lot are stealing dragons. As usual.” Comes a voice from above them. Oh so familiar.
“FIRE!”
Mordrydd fires the dimensional gear at the Dragon Booster. Perfect hit. A purple BOOM! And a blackened singe is all that’s left of the Dragon Booster.
The last thing Artha sees is a weird black ball coming at him, next thing he knows, he smells something. Opening his eyes, he sees weird green spike things. He tries to get up, only feeling like he did when Beau and him did the mind switch. Like he had four legs again. Looking down, he sees that he’s still in the armour, but he sees, hooves?


Two: What was all that?

“DRAGON! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!”
Still on the ground Artha tried to remember how to control four legs. Wait. FOUR LEGS? Only these were an pony’s hooves, not like dragon claws. Somehow he got up and looked around. What was this stuff under his hooves?
“That’s something called grass silly!”
Looking up, Artha sees a pink pony with what looks like balloons in it’s flank.
“What, and who are you?” Artha manages to say, with difficulty, after realising his voice box was still working.
“I’m Pinkie Pie. DOYOUWANNABEFRIENDS?!”
“What?” I can’t hear her/it over the loud ruckus of “DRAGON! RUN!!”
It turns around and calls out: “Alright everypony. Calm down. I don’t think this one is bad!”
No response.

“Beau?”
Beau roars, loud, attracting every one of the ponies attention.
“Alright everypony. Calm down. I don’t think this one is bad!”
Everypony? What the? Wherever I am, everything seems to be ponified, except for Beau. Not so lucky for me. At least the armour modified to fit the new pony body I find myself in. Where’s Parm when you need him? Lance… a sinking feeling reached me.

“Something up Gold One?” The pink pony asks
“I’m not meant to be here. I don’t know how I got here. All I care about is getting back to my friends”
“Well you’ll find plenty of friends here in Ponyville”
Oh great. Another pony reference.

“Where exactly am I?” I manage to ask
“Well Gold One, you are in Ponyville, and the world we live in is called Equestria” the pink pony says. “Cool dragon”
I smirk. “The best”
I hear the pattering of feet. Turning around on my hooves, I see a purple dragon pattering it’s way towards us. I prepare to blast it away if it’s come to attack us.
“Omygoshomygoshomygoshomygoshomygosh! Another dragon!”

“Spike, don’t…” come a voice from a pony with a rod sticking out of it’s head “Dragon…” It mutters when it sees Beau.
A weird field engulf my body.
I’m not going to be trapped here. Charging up my mag energy, I send a knockout mag ball towards the purple pony. When it makes contact, it shrugs it off like it was nothing. Okay then. I’ll grab it. Beau’s mag stream connects and a mag stream heads for the purple pony and connects. I lift it into the air and bring it closer to me. Close enough that we can talk.

“I don’t plan on making trouble” I mutter
It smiles.
“Let’s take this gold stuff off you”
The next hour has the purple pony trying to peel the armour off me. I only comply to keep peace. She tries and tries.
Finally, panting, the pony stops.
“Can we see you face?”
I smile.
“All you had to do was ask”
I take the amulet off the armband (well technically, now a hoofband) and, after a gold flash of light, my face is revealed.
“This is me”

The purple pony smacks her hoof down. (At least, I think it was a she) The conviction around it was so thick, you could almost smell it.
“Story. Now. How you got here. Go”
I recite the story, of Dragon City and the events that lead me here, to this ‘Equestria’
“Sounds like you were a hero from where you come from”
“I do have a pretty big responsibility, yes” I reply “Got to stop a Dragon Human War”
“Uhhh, what are ‘humans’?”
“They’re bipedal apes” interrupts a voice. A brown pony with an hourglass on its flank trots up. “I saw you two travelling the Time Vortex and returned back here to check you two out”
“So you know what humans look like?”

“Please, I was once human in appearance” the brown pony replies “I can take you home”
My eyes flash. I can go back to Lance, Parm and finish what I started. Beau roars.
“Yes Beau, I’ll get on with it” the brown pony replies.
“How’d you..?”
“Come on! You want to go home and I’m the pony to do it!”
I clamber onto Beau, albeit clumsily. Then I catch up to the brown pony.
“How did you know what Beau said?”
“I’ll explain when I get back to the TARDIS”

“Tar… what?”
“Oh come on!”
A short trip later, following the trotting pony, and we reach a blue box.
“This is the ‘tardis’ you speak of?”
“Yep! Best ship in the Universe!” it replies “Come on in! Now where’s the key?”
Throwing the doors open with its hooves to what I though was gonna be a tiny cramped space, I saw a much bigger on the inside space inside.
“Yeah, go on. They all do”

“How’d you know what Beau spoke?”
It sighs. “That’s new. Anyway, the TARDIS can translate anything, even your dragon speak. Beau?”
Instead of the roar, Beau appears to speak fluent English! The shocked look on the red and blue dragon's face is enough to make me smirk.
“Now, you need to get home. But first, I need a few things. Would you mind chucking one of you energy balls in here” The brown pony says, lifting up a odd bleeping device with a hole in the middle.
“Uhh okay.” I throw a mag ball into the device, thinking it would fry the device. Nope. It just stayed suspended in it.

“Cheers. Now, once the ‘magic device’ you see here finishes locking on to your home, the TARDIS will take us straight to your home Universe, but I can offer you this: Would you like to see, first hand, the original Dragon Human war as the original Booster allied the Boosters together?”
I thought about it. Seeing it in person might help me stop the war and understand it better. And stop the second one.
“Yes definitely!” I reply "But how exactly do you know of my Universe?"
"Oi! I'm a mad time pony with a blue box, which can go most anywhere in time and space!"
Another pony reference. Kitt's childhood fantasy right here. Ponies...

10 minutes later the device beeps.
“Ah ha! Now old girl, if you would be so kind.”
‘Old Girl’? Wha….
A shake rocks the blue box. Then the glass thing in the middle starts to move. A couple minutes later a thud knocks us to our feet. Thankfully, they’ve returned. (for me anyway) The brown pony was the same though.

3: The Original War

“Go on. Take a look outside”
Pushing the blue box’s doors open, I see carnage. Mag balls flew every which way. Then, the tide turned, with the original Dragon Booster leading the charge. I look at my amulet, and grip it tightly.
He wore this.
“Time to go” says the brown pony beside me. We walk inside, Beau beside me, feeling stronger than ever.

4: Home!

Another thud drops me to my feet again. Ah. Feet again.
“You’re home, about 5 seconds after you left. Now jump to it!”
I nod, then ride Beau out of the blue box. A whirring and groaning noise starts behind me as the blue box disappears, probably on its way back to the pony Universe. I smile. Thank you mysterious pony!
Whoever he was.

Author's Note:

**Authors note** I first came up with this when I was bored as heck in a school exam. With 30 minutes of sitting around and doing nothing, it seemed like a waste of time. Then something along the lines of this fanfic formed. Enjoy! (If you don’t know what Dragon Booster is all about, go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Booster

Comments ( 4 )

You sir are awesome for putting up one of my favorite childhood shows up here.

Why thank you Twilight Mercer! The show's been left open for Dragon Booster Academy, but no-one's taken it up :pinkiesad2::pinkiesad2::pinkiesad2:

Oh and by the way, if you've watched the show well enough, you should see a reference to the show somewhere in there. (A spoken line)

That was um, kinda disappointing. No offense.

Login or register to comment