• Published 8th Oct 2013
  • 586 Views, 5 Comments

Friendships Can Die - corrosive dash



What if Flash sentry went with Twilight to her world and live the rest of his days in Equestria? But one of his friends became suspicious of Twilight and decided to follow him, only for both of them to lose something more precious then love itself...

  • ...
5
 5
 586

Cold memories

Frozen Flare silently slept near Nightmare Moon's throne as she quietly plotted out her revenge against equestria, but she became curious as to what her new companion is dreaming about. She quietly placed her horn on Flares head and observed his dream, unknowing of his past life.

Flare was riding in the back of a police cruiser as his black hood was over his head, the back seat was torn and full of misplaced springs as one dug into his back, piercing the the cloth that covered his skin. He grunted as the car came to a sharp stop and his head jerked forward, his cheek collided with the metal bars as he jerked back in minor pain. His vision was blurry and his ears ringing, the door to his left opened as the officer grabbed flare by the collar and thrown him onto the asphalt.

Flare scratched his arm as he winced in pain, blood slowly pouring from his wound as he was forced to his feet. The officer had a cigarette in his mouth as he blew a puff of smoke into Flare's face, he coughed as the smoke entered his lungs with its menacing suffocating substance. The officer unlocked Flares handcuffs as they dropped to the ground with a heavy 'clang' as he rubbed his wrists.

"Alright Frozen Flare, take your file to the principal and have fun at your new school, cause your on your own now." The officer said as he handed Flare his file, the density of that file was outright ridiculous.

Flare walked inside the building as the halls were empty as his footsteps echoed throughout the hallway, he came to the principals office as he opened the door. There was a woman with beautiful hair as she looked at him with a smile, Flare only frowned as he slammed his file on her desk and spoke.

"I am the new student here" Flare said as she was looking through his file with wide eyes and mouth agape, she gulped as she closed his file.

"Well Frozen Flare, I welcome you to Canterlot High with open arms." The woman said as Flare only rolled his eyes and walked out the door. He walked outside to the field as he sat on the grass by himself, in the corner of his eye he could see other students look at him with curious looks as they whispered. Flare only looked away as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a picture of a woman with wondrous light blue hair, he blinked a small tear away as he put the photo away. Flare scratched his head with anger as it was bugging him, but that itch was replaced by numbness as a soccer ball crashed into his forehead.

Flare fell against the grass in anger as he quickly stood up, he looked forward as a girl with rainbow hair was laughing loudly. He stomped over to the girl as he was taller by 3 inches, he said angrily in her face.

"Watch where your kicking that damn ball!" Flare said as the girl looked back at him with a smirk.

"Watch where your sitting then stupid, and my name is Rainbow Dash." She said as she poked his chest. Flare gritted his teeth as he spoke back.

"Well my mistake Skittles" Flare said as the girl gritted her teeth in anger as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him forward.

"Who the hell are you calling skittles asshole!?" she shouted as Flares hood fell off showing his vibrant ice blue hair.

"I am talking to you Rainbow bitch" Flare said as their foreheads touched. Rainbow dash grew angry as she shouted.

"Fuck you!" Rainbow dash said as her fists were clenched tightly, Flare only smiled as he responded calmly.

"You know you want too" Flare said as he turned around and walked off the field, leaving an flustered and pissed of Rainbow dash behind.

Flare entered the hallway once again but the halls were crowded and he slipped on his hood. Flare hated showing his face, for he might become 'friends' with someone, he shivered at the foul word. He slowly looked for the cafeteria as he bumped into other students on the way, giving them hateful glances as he passed by. Flare finally reached the cafeteria through the crowd of students, constant noise showed where Flare needed to avoid. His brain was throbbing from the noise, his fists were bawled as they craved for blood, but he only sighed as he sat at a empty table.

Flare sat with his hood over his head, the laughter from other students and there friends stared to make Flare groan in annoyance as someone sat next to him. Flare looked to his left as he spotted a boy with tan orange skin and dark blue hair. The boy smiled and held out his hand and spoke to Flare.

"Hi my name is Flash Sentry, what's yours." Flash said as Flare simply chuckled and shook Flash's hand firmly.

"Frozen Flare, nice to meet you too." Flare said as he wakes up from his dream.

Comments ( 1 )

awesome my friend

Login or register to comment