• Published 5th Oct 2013
  • 430 Views, 2 Comments

The three heroes - Sunburst Pony



The three main vilians from MLP team up and take dow the main 6. Now Luna, Twilight, and Nyx must find new heroes to help them win canterlot back.

  • ...
5
 2
 430

Discord

“Who’s there? Show yourself cowered!” Sam said searching the cell for were the voice came from.
“Oh that’s right we haven’t met. I am Discord one of the three leaders of the conquest.” Discord said laughing.
“Careful Sam he’s strong.” Twilight said
“Come on Discord I’m not scared of you, fight me.” Rainbow said putting her hooves up in a boxing form.
“Oh Rainbow Dash you always loved action didn’t you. Well here you go.” Rainbow glowed black and she began to scream. She stopped screaming and the black aura despaired and she was standing in the center of the cell, her body completely black, and her main Black and white.
“Rainbow, are you ok?” Flutter shy asked
“I’m just fine,” Rainbow said lunging on Flutter Shy. “You were always so weak and helpless. “ You can’t help us at all, so you must be killed.” Rainbow reared up getting ready to buck Flutter Shy’s head in, but before she could Sam pinned her up agenst the cell’s wall.
“Rainbow, get a hold of yourself!” Sam said not allowing her to move.
“Sam keep her still, I have a spell that might work.” Twilight said waking up to them. Twilight put here horn up next to Rainbow’s head and tried her memory spell but it wasn’t working. Sam grabbed Twilight’s hoof and closed he’s eyes and began to concentrate. Twilight felt a large amount of magic enter her body. She used this magic to increase her spell’s power. The dark magic that Discord used was thrown out of Rainbow’s body and she fainted.
“She’s alright, the magic just overwhelmed her is all.” Twilight said
“DISCORD you coward why don’t you fight someone who can fight back!” Sam said glaring at the walls.
“Well alright but you have to find me.” Discord said, Suddenly Black magical light shot from a corner in the cell and struck Sam in the face. The force of the lighting sent Sam to the ground.
“Sam are you ok?” The six ponies said, trying to help him up.
“Yea, I’m fine. That blast was powerful.” Sam said looking around the cell
“Now that I’ve seen your durability, let’s test your speed.” Then a big blast of red light came from a corner and went straight for the ponies. There was a big explosion and the room was covered with smoke. Discord revealed himself to see what the smoke was hiding. The smoke cleared and there was black mass were the blast hit. Sam had covered the ponies with his body to save them from the blast. “Well I guess you are very fast for your size Sam.” Discord said walking over to him. “But are you still alive?” He was right behind him when Sam turned around and grabbed him by the thought. Sam’s eyes were red with anger, and a blue light began the form around him.
“SAM don’t give in to your anger you can fight it!” Twilight said Sam looked down at Twilight and began to calm down.
“Ah thanks Twilight I was about to change again, now for you Discord.” Sam rieard his claw up about to slice his head off, but he hesitated. “I…I can’t do it.” Sam tuke one claw and ingered discord. “Now you will leave Equestria and never come back, and if you do… I won’t be merciful.” Sam released Discord and he ran faster than ever before. “Ok Rarity, AJ, Pinkie, and Fluttershy take Rainbow out of the castle. You will see Luna, Dustin, and Reece. When you see the tell Reece to come find us in the castle, we may need him in the battle to come.

Comments ( 2 )

I assume you've seen Keep Calm and Flutter On?

yea I have but I wanted him for the part

Login or register to comment