• Published 5th Oct 2013
  • 430 Views, 2 Comments

The three heroes - Sunburst Pony



The three main vilians from MLP team up and take dow the main 6. Now Luna, Twilight, and Nyx must find new heroes to help them win canterlot back.

  • ...
5
 2
 430

Prelude

“No, this can’t be happening.” Twilight Sparkle said as she stared down the changling queen Chrysalis. She had come to Canterlot to have a visit with Princess Celestia and her friends from Ponyville. But now she had her back against one of the many stain glass windows in the castle throne room. The queen had teamed up with Discord and King Sombra and was now trying to take the city. She had tried before but Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor had defended her. But now they were trapped in pods hanging from the ceiling. Celestia had tried to stop her but jest like before the queen was to strong. She told Twilight and her friend to get the elements of harmony to defeat her but jest as she finished her sentence King Sombra and Discord broke through the door and captured Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Rainbow dash, Rarity, and Applejack. They had already had the elements with them but were now in the clutches of the two villains. They flew out of the room and before Twilight could react the doors shut and had a locking spell on it. She looked back and felt the air in her lungs leave her body as she fell to the ground. She was jest bucked in the chest by the queen. She got up and winced from the pain in her chest. She tried to cast a levitation spell on the queen to throw her across the room but she was grabbed by her magic first.

The Queen Do you really thing you can fight me. I jest defeated Celestia.” After Twilight was thrown across the room she hit the ground hard. She got up and stumbled to one of the windows to steady herself. She looked back at the queen who had a demonic grin on her face and said.

“And now I shall destroy the element of magic so that it can never harm me. And with that line she sent out a magic shock wave which sent twilight flying through the window she had steadied herself on. Now she was going to fall to her death. Her life flashed in her eyes like lighting. Am I really going to die here? she thought. What would happen to her friends, what would happen to Ponyville, what would happen to Equestria, what would happen to Nyx. Her thoughts stopped, what would happen to Nyx when she was gone? And with that thought she closed her eyes and waited for the ground to flatten her. One single tear fell from her eyes and floated up above her. Just as she was going to hit the ground, a flash of light came from the moon and it turned into a stream an caught Twilight just in time. It was Princess Luna.

“I am glad I got here in time Twilight Sparkle. Twilight can you hear me.” She was unconscious on Luna’s back and she noted this and flew off for Ponyville

Luna arrived at the golden oak’s library ten minutes after she saved her. She opened the door with her magic and waked in. The sound of the door closing awoke Spike and Nyx. They walked down the stairs to see Luna standing in the living room.

“Hey Princess what brings you here, I thought you would be having dinner with Twilight and her friends right now.” Spike said with a cock in his eyebrow.

“I come here with grave news.” Luna said “Chrysalis has returned and she is not alone, Discord, and King Sombra has join her in taking control of Canterlot.” Spike and Nyx looked at her with their mouths wide open.

“What happened to Twilight is she okay.” Nyx said with a tremble in her voice. Luna moved to one side to show the injured unicorn on her back. “Twilight.” Nyx said with tears forming in her eyes. “Twilight are you ok, please say something.” Nyx begged nuzzling her adopted mother on the cheek. She felt some kind of liquid on her head she felt it and brought it to her eyes. It was red, it was blood, and it was Twilight’s blood. Nyx yelped and jumped back at the sight of the blood.

“What happened to her?” Nyx asked tears now flowing from her eyes.

“She was sent flying through a window. By the changling queen. I just barely caught her before she hit the ground.” Nyx dried her tears with her hooves and looked up at Luna.

“What are we going to do now?”

“There is a legend of a dimension completely opposite of our own. The people of that dimension are said to be heroes to us ponies. If we can get some to join us we might be able to repel the attack.” Luna said.

“But how will we get there?” Spike asked.

“With these.” Luna brought out two rainbow colored gems. “These are the gems of space it lets us travel to a different dimension. But if you want to return soon you must have two with you. Because after you use one you must let it recharge for a year. I will take Twilight with me and see if one of the “humans” as their called can help her.”

“I’m going with you.” Nyx interrupted.

“No you can’t it’s too dangerous for a filly to go.”

No no no NO! I am staying with Twilight and you can’t stop me!” Nyx yelled. She climbed up on Luna’s back and on to Twilight’s. Luna sighed, she knew she couldn’t get Nyx to get off willing so she looked back at the filly and said

“Alright but promise me you will be careful.”

“Don’t worry I will.” Nyx chirped as she nuzzled her mother’s cheek.

“Spike in the morning tell all of Ponyville what happened and tell them to flee to Nightmare Moon’s old castle.”
“Of corse Princess.”
“Good now we must be off. We will return when we have three heroes with us.” And with that Luna flew out the open door of the library and flew up high in the sky. “Hold on Nyx this might get a bit bumpy.” She toke out the gems of space and flowed her magic into one. A shorling hole appeared in front of them and Luna flew in to it Nyx hanging on for dear life.