• Published 28th Sep 2013
  • 1,698 Views, 73 Comments

War on Terror - cellum95



Humans of Earth in steel warships will save the ponies from terrorism

  • ...
15
 73
 1,698

Chapter 1: The Arrival

It was stormy day for the sailors of Task Force Fleet Washington. This force comprises of:
-USS George Washington(Air Wing 5)
-USS Shiloh
-USS Antietam
-USS John S. McCain
-USS Curtis Weber
-USS Fitzgerald
-USS Lassen
-USS McCampbell
-USS Mustin
-USS Stetham
This force was doing routine journey leg on September 12,2013 in the Atlantic. The Admiral of the Fleet, Admiral Higgens Sprague, who joined the Navy 10 yrs ago, ask Lt. Carl Gitzworth:

"Lt. Carl Gitzworth, what is the weather forcast say?"

"Nothing much, except for the storm the fleet was heading. They didn't even expected this storm, neither do we." Carl replied in deep sense of trouble.

"I expect nothing much worse than this storm. Return back to your post."

"Aye sir!"

On the USS Fitzgerald, Capt. William Washington is now having a cup of coffee on his quarters when Private Devan Gordon, a young sailor who joined the Navy 3 yrs ago, arrived at his quarters.

"Private Devan Gordon, how are you doing?" William asked.

"Nothing much sir. Just a gloomy day for a routine leg I supposed." Devan replied.

"Yup. I didn't expect this storm to be in our track."

"Yup, and I hope this storm pass so we could go back to Brooklyn Navy Yard for damage reports."

"I hope so."

On the USS Lassen, Capt. Alex Vanguard, commanding officer of the ship, spotted something 5 nautical miles to the north.

"Lt. Diana Beywork, what the hell is that thing?" he asked his Lt.

"Oh no.....It's a whirlpool!" she shrieked.

"Alert the ships and the crew Lt.!" he ordered.

"Aye Sir!"

She dashed to the communication room and messaged the other ships, saying:

"All ships and crew! Alert! Alert! Whirlpool 5 nautical miles to the north! I repeat! Whirlpool just 5 miles to the north! Get to your stations, N-O-W!"

The alert message spread like wildfire. The fleets entire crew rush to their stations, and some hanged on to something when they got sucked into the whirlpool, which it did 30 minutes later. The fleet got sucked into the whirlpool, and the sailors braced themselves for they're impending doom. The Admiral prayed for mercy, and his prayer got answered. A white flash got them teleported to unknown and uncharted territory and water.

*Meanwhile*

Princess Celestia and the Mane 6 was headed towards Manehattan for a vacational cruise ship to have a day-off from her royal work.

"This gonna be the best day ever!" said the pink colored mane

"Yeeha! I'm excited! I'm bucking apples every day. Finally, I could rest for a while." the orange colored mane said in excitement.

"Teacher, where are we heading to?" asked the lavender colored pony.

"Oh Twilight, it's just a tour of the Equestrian coast. What would be more fun than this? Besides, there's no other ships except-" Celestia's sentence was cut off by a blue colored mane

"Whirlpool!" she exclaimed in horror.

To their horrifying surprise, the whirlpool give them a surprise. The whirlpool spitted out 10 unknown ships, with the ponies staring at their unusual and horrifying design.

"What the hay is those things?" the light gray colored asked Celestia

"I don't know. Those are not Equestrian ships, and I don't know if they are friendly or not." Celestia replied.

*Back at the fleet*

"Argh! What the hell just happened?" Higgens asked

"The Whirlpool must have send us somewhere that I think it's enemy territory." Carl replied.

"It's a hunch, but I will take that Lt.. Let's contact the ships for any damage or casualties"

"I agree"

"This is Admiral Higgens Sprague. Report for any situations."

"Nothing to report sir!" All the captain of the ships replied.

"Good, now let's try to identify this enemy territory before making any questions to them, or they asking us why are we doing here."

"I agree sir."

The fleet now steams ahead to the north, with the Mane 6 and Princess Celestia watching in the port of Manehattan, still wondering about the fleet.

Author's Note:

Refurbishment done for Chapter 1! :D