• Published 20th Sep 2013
  • 1,090 Views, 55 Comments

My Little Weapon: Firepower is Magic - Captain Princess



Princess Purple Pants Fluffs up another difficult spell! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES!

  • ...
5
 55
 1,090

Chap 2: Headshot

Twilight tried to focus. She couldn't see. Or move. her body felt strange. Stiff and stretched out, Twilight felt as if she was lying on her side, stretch out lengthways. But she was blind and immobile, meaning any effort to figure out where she was quickly became futile.

That was when she felt the sensation of...hands? Hands wrapping around one of her legs and another hand under her chin. This was incredibly uncomfortable, but Twilight could not find a way to open her mouth so as to speak, and protest. Instead, she simply felt the sensation of being shaken. The shaking was rythmical, almost as if she was riding on somepony's back as they walked.

After a while, she began to hear something. Sounds. Something similar to hoofsteps, but slower. There were only two of them, if the rythm was anything to go by. Twilight was in the company of a biped then. Judging by the sound of the earth beneath the creature, Twilight wagered she was somewhere in the badlands, or perhaps the desert, close to Appleoosa or Dodge City. She tried to focus, and to center her thoughts, as the sounds and sensations continued. How had she come so far from Ponyville? Why couldn't she move? What had happened with the spell? The Spell! Her friends! The elements!

Immediately Twilight's panic set her about trying to move, but she could not. Some sensations similar to feeling did come to her, however. Her body did not feel as it should. It did not even feel like her own. She tried to concentrate, pouring magic into her horn, or atleast where she hoped it would be, but nothing came to. Whatever she thought was her horn felt hollow, and cylindrical, instead of like her horn. Struggling desperately, Twilight tried to open her eyes, despite that they did not feel closed. Trying constantly, she could not see anything.

That was when she heard the sound. It was some sort of animal, a wolf or other such creature. And it was growling. That was when the hands returned, and Twilight felt the long fingers wrap around her leg and under her chin again. This time however, one of the fingers stroked what she thought was one of her ears, only to have her neck extend against her will. Up went her head, and then Twilight felt her eye open.

And she was immediately petrified. What she saw was no wolf. it was no creature that she had ever seen or even read about. It had no ears, and very small eyes, accompanied by a very craggy skin and a jaw that...that opened vertically!? It roared at her, though the sound could scarcely be called a roar, and was more of a hollow, almost metallic howl. It's back, covered in long and thin spines, almost like solid hair, rose, and whatever it was that this creature had in it's mouth was no tongue she had ever seen. It was however, whipping about in a disturbing and vicious manner.

Then another push, again on her ear, and Twilight found herself zooming forwards. Or atleast, her eye did. At this point Twilight could not tell if she still had both of her eyes even. The world she saw looked artificial, and what looked to be an alien language was floating infront of her, changing and pointing lines and circles at certain things. Certain parts of the creature before her.

But Twilight didn't have much time to contemplate any of this. Instead, she felt her leg pulled. Or what should have been her leg. In that instant, something in her bowels moved. It fired up through her stomach, up through her throat, and up past her face and out through her horn. She had just fired some sort of projectile from her bowels, and the shock of the sensation had her stunned. What only served to disgust and disturb her was that whatever she had just been made to fire had caused the creature's head to explode, if that was even it's head at all.

That was too much. The terror and disgust by all of this had built up inside Twilight until she could take no more, and she screamed.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAH AAAAH AAAAAH! WHAT IS GOING ON I DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHO'S THERE, WHERE AM I!?"

"Be quiet." was the curt response she got, and it was an effective one. "I struggle to believe why I was sold such faulty equipment." it said. The voice was harsh, cold, and distanced. It sounded as if it was coming through a series of tin cans.

"Wh-what did you just do?" was the only question Twilight could muster.

"You do not know? When they informed me that this rifle had an A.I, they failed to mention that it was stupid."

"A what?"

"You do not know what you are? Well, this is unusual. You are a Maliwan Rifle with the eridium empowerment. You were quite expensive and I expect you to perform as advertised."

Of all these terms that the voice, the source of which she could not see still, Twilight understood only the term 'rifle', and her mind reeled at the implications. It did explain some of what had just happened, but not how it came to be. The only thing Twilight could comprehend was that possibly, her experiments with the stone had caused this, but if that was the case then it did not explain why her friends weren't here with her.

Again, Twilight was raised, and her eye set on another hideous creature. Again and again, she witnessed, up-close and zoomed-in, these hideous creatures submit to the slaughter, as their heads exploded, body parts were severed, and their thick hides covered in the pock-marks of her fire. Whoever it was that had Twilight was clearly a hunter, and he was reveling in the gore and death. If Twilight had a stomach she would've felt sick. Instead, she began to grow used to the sensation of having a trigger, it being squeeze, and a bullet firing up through her entire "body". It was just enough to keep her conscience from being guilt-wracked that Twilight reasoned with herself that she was not responsible. She was only a weapon afterall.

But that was the bizarre part of it all. Twilight was a weapon. Not a pony, any longer. Not any kind of living, sentient creature. She had been transformed, or made to inhabit, an inanimate object. She had no control or influence over the body she was in, she could only observe passively, and speak.



After several hours of hunting, Twilight was no longer bothered by the death and gore. Many creatures had fallen to her, now. Dog-like monsters, large insects somewhat reminiscent of changelings, and even...humans. Similar to the ones she'd met in the land of the mirror, these humans were far more disturbing. And blandly coloured. But their heads and limbs popped or came off all the same. The only time Twilight protested was when a splash of blood from a particularly close-up headshot got blood splatter on the scope that was her eye. It was a grim reminder of her existence now, and Twilight preferred to stay at a distance.

She even began to remark at her user's accuracy. Twilight had never imagined violence on such a precise scale before. To her the mere notion was barbaric and monsterous, yet this creature, this...human? He approached it like a science. Studious and calm, this "Zero" as he called himself, took to murder like it were an education. At the very least, Twilight could appreciate that attitude, and the common ground helped calm her some, as she resigned to her newfound existence in the hands of this Zero.

"For a confused gun" said Zero, after popping the head of a human with a smaller one attached to a shield. "You are quite the powerhouse. You grow powerful."

"Well, Mr Zero-"

"Just Zero, please."

"Well, Zero. I'm not sure if you'd believe me, but I wasn't always a...gun. I was a princess you know. Princess of all Magic, specifically. If I only had my horn I would be able to show you wonderous things, and maybe find my friends while I'm at it."

"You have allies here? A Princess and friends are guns? This is silly-talk!" he laughed.

"You think my friends are also weapons?" asked Twilight, suddenly concerned. The thought that her friends had not only come to this place, but suffered the same fate- she hadn't thought of that! So stupid! It would make sense, as much as could be made, that the same thing would happen to them! They must be in terrible peril right now.

"You are mad, princess. What kind of royal has horns? An Ogre, or troll?" he remarked.

"My name, Zero, is Twilight Sparkle, not princess, and no, I am no ogre or troll. I am an Alicorn." said Twilight, attempting an air of smugness.

"Well, Twilight Sparkle. You are a deadly rifle. Enjoy it for now." he said, as he raised her once more, and took aim.