• Published 6th Mar 2012
  • 1,109 Views, 19 Comments

The Shattered Remnants of My Mind - Chivalry



Since the hazing Incident, Leon hasn't been the same. Side Story for BlackSpire's "A New Arrival!"

  • ...
4
 19
 1,109

Closing (Not part of the Fic)

Dear Readers,

Thank you all so much for reading this story and providing such positive feedback. I truly think that this fic was very successful despite the fact that this was my first fanfiction ever! I know that there were some lulls in the story, and I am glad that you all stuck around to the end. Hopefully, nobody will kill me after they read the last chapter, but oh well. I would like to thank both Taz, Spire, and Pinkie for helping me with the story and providing meaningful feedback every week. You guys rock! First round of cider on me! To everyone else,I hope I was able to tide you over while BlackSpire worked on Chapter 8 of "A New Arrival!"

Speaking of which, I have recently read through the chapter and I am happy to say that he will post it soon! We have been working hard to make sure the transition between the stories will go a smooth as possible. However, if there are any gaps, please let us know so we may fill them.

Have a Great Day, and stay tuned for my next fiction!


Sincerely,

MsgtLaborin

Comments ( 6 )

*slow clap* This has been an amazing back story, I would just like to say that to you, you turned a back story into a great story, and for that, I commend you, it has been nice to read through these and it makes me look even more forward to BlackSpire's story being continued.

Anyway, I will be watching you, whether or not you ever write another story, I will be watching O_O (Sorry for the creepy face afterwards, I just thought that it was funny that you get an alert that says that I am watching you)

335965

:rainbowderp: You're right, that is a creepy face. :rainbowlaugh:

Thank you so much for the words of praise, I just wish more people shared their opinion... :pinkiesad2:

BlackSpire and I have been working very hard to make sure that both stories fill their expectations and compliment each other. His story is light-hearted and lovey-dovey, and mine is a more tragic tale of someone whom the main cast cares about. I hope we succeeded.

Made me care about the characters. Sad to get to the end. Beautiful. Thoughtful. Descriptive. Entertaining. Thank you.:pinkiehappy:

psst. hey.

~your fic is awesome.~

428394

Psst... Hey...

Thank you :pinkiehappy:

428639 psst........... hey..........
Story is still great, even 3+ years later

Login or register to comment