• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 1,773 Views, 19 Comments

Appleshy Prompt Tag Collab - Twinkletail



A collection of 100-500 word prompt stories from the Appleshy group

  • ...
9
 19
 1,773

Kinky - kbooms

Written by kbooms


Fluttershy hummed a tune as she trotted down the well-worn path to Sweet Apple Acres. Just thinking of the mare she was going to see when she got there gave her a warm feeling in her tummy. They’d not been together long, but already she felt so comfortable with her strong marefriend to provide her support when she needed it. The pegasus blushed at how wonderful it felt to be loved and constantly told how beautiful she was.

Realizing she’d passed the fence marking the border of the farm, she stopped. Her ears swiveled intently to figure out which direction would bring her to the pony she sought.

THU-CRACK

Fluttershy frowned. Years of hearing the sounds of applebucking told her something was not quite right. It sounded like somepony was bucking the very bark off the trees!

She upped the pace of what had been a leisurely stroll through the orchard, following the unnerving sounds of poorly executed applebucking.

“Consarn it!”

Fluttershy stopped cantering when she heard her friend’s curse. She walked slowly around the tree that had been blocking her view and gasped.

“Applejack?” she breathed in what was barely more than a whisper.

Her marefriend was not only out of sorts in the way of cursing at the tree, but she was uncharacteristically clothed! Finally, Fluttershy saw the source of her applebucking difficulties.

Boots.

Applejack was wearing what were, truthfully, very well made and fashionable boots. All of her hooves were clad in leather, decorated with red and green leafy accents to match her cutie mark.

“Um… Applejack?” Fluttershy crept closer to catch her attention. “What are you wearing?”

A red blush spread across the farmpony’s freckled cheeks at the question.

“Hey there, sugarcube!” Her eyes darted back and forth in what might have been fear, if it were something Applejack were capable of feeling. “Ah, uh… didn’t see ya there.”

“Why are you wearing clothes?” Aqua eyes inspected the fine leather vest they’d never seen before. “And where did you get those boots? Even I can tell you’re not using proper technique…”

Applejack hung her head. She knew better than to try to lie, especially to Fluttershy. She cleared her throat awkwardly.
“They’re, uh… kinky boots,” she mumbled.

“I-I… don’t understand.”

Applejack sighed. “Apparently everypony’s goin’ for these kinky boots. They say that nopony can resist ‘em, an’ the pony sellin’ ‘em asked a fair price….”

“Um… I still don’t see why you… got them.” Fluttershy looked up apologetically.

“Ah jus’ wanted t’ look nice for you,” she confessed, her emerald eyes wavering with emotion. “Everypony knows you’re beautiful an’ graceful an’ kind an’ basically th’ best pony in Equestria. Everypony loves you!” She smiled, only a tiny twitch in the corner of her mouth betraying her thoughts.

“But… nopony has ever loved plain ol’ Applejack afore. Leastways, nopony that ain’t family. Ah ain’t beautiful or graceful or anythin’ like that but… Ah wanted t’ help you see me that way at least once.”

She lowered her head again, her hat partially blocking her face.

Fluttershy rushed forward to embrace her, cursing herself for playing a part in making her marefriend so unhappy.

“Applejack,” she cooed. “You are beautiful. Maybe not in the same way ponies think I am, but… you don’t need any special clothing or boots to make me see that. I, um… I’ve always known.” She nuzzled the soft place between her friend’s jaw and neck, forcing her to make eye contact.

“Thanks, sugarcube,” this time her smile was full of nothing but happiness. “Ah guess Ah’ll be takin’ these back tomorrow.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t say you have to do that,” Fluttershy whispered. “After all, they are… kinky…”

Applejack’s eyes went wide, then she chuckled. “Well, then, Ah guess Ah see how we’re spendin’ our date night tonight.” She winked at her companion.

Fluttershy could only answer with a giggle.