• Published 13th Sep 2013
  • 1,774 Views, 19 Comments

Appleshy Prompt Tag Collab - Twinkletail



A collection of 100-500 word prompt stories from the Appleshy group

  • ...
9
 19
 1,774

Rarity - Dr.Fayz

Written by Dr.Fayz


(Editor's Note: While this story technically doesn't fall under the qualifications for a mature rating on Fimfiction, some might find it a little racy. Proceed with caution, I suppose!)

"Anything?"

"Anythin' ya like."

This was it.

After months of trying to get Fluttershy to open up more in the terms of 'what she wanted' she was finally about to spill it. Affirming this was a sensitive subject, she knew it was never going to be easy to begin with (especially with somepony as shy as her) but it had to be done. They'd been dating for almost a year now and it had been nothing but, 'Anything is fine' or 'As long as you're happy' whenever they got down it.

Fluttershy had a light blush across her face as she stared innocently into her marefriend's eye, trying to find some reason as to why shouldn't continued this conversation, but alas there was nothing but sincere trust in Applejack's face.

"What...what if it involves another pony?" Fluttershy whispered, finally letting the cat out of the bag.

The gentle smile faded for a brief second but was quickly forced back onto Applejack's face to avoid causing any discouragement.

"And who would that be?" Applejack gently said, ignoring the shock in determination not to let this moment slip away from her.

"Well, I was thinking, maybe, if you don't mind that is, um..." Fluttershy began, but eventually trailed off.

"Who?"

"Um...Rarity?" Fluttershy finally peeped, with some insecurity.

Applejack's eye twitched at the name. It was obvious it was going to be Rarity. Aside from her, Rarity was the only pony she spent time with on almost a daily basis. Though Applejack shared no grudge with the unicorn, she was certain she didn't want to share Fluttershy with her either.

"Uh, well, sugarcube, I uh—"

"She'd be perfect.." Fluttershy continued, "I've always dreamed of this scenario that involves you, me and her."

"Alright, but—"

"It's really romantic! ♥ You see, it's starts off with you and me being home alone at my cottage. We have just had a romantic candlelight dinner and was now moving on to the desert."—followed by a coy smile Fluttershy moved in to demonstrate exactly what she meant, by placing her tongue in Applejack's mouth, briefly enjoying a french kiss before continuing on—"And as we're enjoying each others tongues..." Fluttershy seductively whispered.
"BOOM!

"The door slams open!

"We both stare at the phantom in the doorway before we finally realize, it's Rarity! Walking sternly towards us! I try to get up and greet her, but before I even have time to react she just slams me into the floor, placing her white flank on my face!

"She looks at you with a devious smile, knowing she's using your marefriend's face as a chair, she begins kissing you passionately, ignoring my struggles and cries for air. I try to scream for help! But you do nothing but giving in to Rarity's seduction and ignores that fact that I'm suffocating and might be minutes from death—"

"What?!" Applejack cried out in shock, not believing what she was hearing, "Fluttershy—"

"I'm not finished‼" Fluttershy hastily interrupted and continued.

"Finally as I think I'm about to faint, Rarity ultimately let's up and let's me breathe. I choke after air and the both you look at me with disgust, as tears and a runny nose overwhelms my face. Rarity comments on how pathetic I look and ask you 'how you could ever love somepony like me'. You look sternly at Rarity and tells her that you don't love me, and when Rarity asks you prove it you immediately spit in my face and tells me that 'you hate me'—"

"WHAT?!?!"

"I'M NOT FINISHED‼‼" Fluttershy cried, quickly to drown out Applejack's sudden outburst of distress.

"You tell me that you hate me—" Fluttershy continued, "—and I become heartbroken and starts to cry! You and Rarity suddenly realizes how annoying it is when I cry and both decides to punish me. You heave my poor flank up into the air and begins to spank me! I cry out that 'I don't want to be spanked' and 'that it hurts' but you ignore my cries and continues.

"It hurts so bad, but I am completely powerless to stop it and can only hope for mercy, but instead you spank and you spank and you spank and finally, when the pain becomes too much!"—the pegasus rises up on her hindhooves—"I faint..." she finished, falling gently like a cut down tree into the arms of her marefriend.

Fluttershy put her arms around Applejack's neck as she rested in her embrace, looking innocently up towards her marefriend. But Applejack did not share an eye contact, instead she just stared at the wall behind where Fluttershy had been sitting, in a petrified state.

"Applejack?" Fluttershy gently called out, waving a hoof in front of her face.

Slowly... Applejack turned her face towards her marefriend, who did nothing but smile gently under a deep blush.

"Ya want me to SPIT on you?! And tell ya that Ah I HATE you?!?" Applejack suddenly burst out in complete hysteria, "a-and spank you until ya FAINT?!?!"

"Yes!" Fluttershy exclaimed, hugging her marefriend lovingly. "And don't be afraid to put some muscle into it. I can take it! I really don't mind if I walk funny in the morning either."

"Wha— but— Fluttershy!?!"

"Oh, and thank you so much for agreeing to this, Applejack! ♥ You're the greatest marefriend a filly could ever wish for!" Fluttershy squeed, placing a kiss on the traumatized earth pony's lips before dancing away towards the door.

"I'll go visit Rarity right away to see if she's free tonight. See you at dinner, okay? Bye! ♥"

With those words the door closed behind her and Applejack was left alone in her marefriend's cottage with only her open-mouth to keep her company. This had been a bad idea... and now...she was in for a weird night.