• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 8,976 Views, 450 Comments

Solar Child: Burden of the Crown - Bakmah Genesis



Taken place after the events of Solar Child, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Luna, and Celestia find out about the others relationship and trouble ensues.

  • ...
41
 450
 8,976

Chapter Eight: Plan of attack

"Tell me again why we are based down here." said Blazing a she sat at the table they had teleported in. A group of six ponies with Blueblood at the head. They took hiding in the crystal caves beneath the castle, Blueblood deeming it the most in plain sight place that it would be over looked.

"As I said, it is easily overlooked. It was overlooked in the invasion and it will be overlooked during a planning hardly anypony knows of." said Blueblood with a wave of his hoof. "Tia told the public it was destroyed during the battle when in reality they hid the entrance. Now, what information do we have on leverage?"

"Well." started a brown unicorn stallion with a black mane. "Our moles in the guard have given us some very interesting intel. First off is that Queen Chrysalis was taken into custody after two years of wandering the Everfree, reportedly blind. She is currently in the castle, no longer blind, but under the watch of Trixie.

"This next piece is even better, Rainbow Dash and Celestia are reportedly pregnant." said the unicorn with a grin. Blueblood gave an evil grin himself and motioned to continue. "Well, with the wedding only a few weeks away, they have been seen a bit more, trying to prepare. But each time they were taking it slower than normal, Rainbow was always seen grounded, and they had an extra amount of guards under the order to 'protect them and the special package.' If that doesn't scream foals, then I'm not sure what else."

"Ooh, this is getting juicy." said Blueblood with a grin. "Alright. We got to come up with a plan. Celestia and Rainbow Dash are both the easiest and toughest path to travel. It gives us advantage since the others will not want them to be even touched. It's also difficult due to the fact that we can bring on the apocalypse.

"The other three are still an option since they can't exactly be saved but they will be in full condition. We could try Chrysalis but she is more than likely under reform and we can't be certain wether she would accept or incinerate us on sight. Our best option is with Tia and Rainbow.

"Now, does anyone have an idea to capture them?" This was met with silence as the group fell into thought. Blazing was the one to raise a hoof for answer. Blueblood nodded for her to share.

"Well, one of the best/worst times to try and capture them is during or after the wedding." she started, leaning forward to make herself more known. "It's best since all five will be on a weaker mind set but worse since the other elements will be attending as well as former guard captain. This is not even to mention the security after the invasion.

"I still propose we try it for suprise purpose. They will not expect us to attack with their amount of security so the overall security planning will be low and easy enough to slip by. What we have to be carful of is making it easy for us to be attacked. We have choices, thankfully.

"We could go in loud and stupid, taking out as many as we can and stunning the targets, not killing the foals, I mind you, and hauling them away back down here after making sure we aren't tailed. Once down here, we put on magic suppressors, iron bands, and make sure they are secured.

"Then we have the more silent and stealthy approach. We put a more powerful form of knock-out gas in the ventilation system. This will make sure we get three hours of time for the alicorns and six for the guards. That will be more than enough time to get away. The problem is the noise.

"Once out, the DJ won't be playing the music anymore and that will cause suspicion after awhile. That shortens the window for guards to about fifteen minutes to go in, gather the targets, and get out. Once back here, we use the same restraint methods and wait awhile before going on to the next step." Blaze finished and sat back, letting the information set in.

"Well, that seems to be a solid plan." said Blueblood, rubbing his chin with a hoof. "Alright, we are dealing with Alicorns so we will go in quiet. I want someone to get the gas and the masks. I want a team of six to go in there. Blaze, you will lead. Now hurry up, we got to set this up."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Blueblood looked at the plans that sat on his desk. It consisted of the locations for the objects they needed, builder's layout of the castle, and details of the ventilation system. He rubbed his temples as he stared at the pile before him.

"Long day?" asked a sultry, female voice from behind him. He felt a pair of claws make their way up his back and around his neck, laying there loosely as a blue snout came around and pecked at his neck. He angled it, letting the lips more access.

"Mmhmm." he replied, enjoying the kisses. In her room, Chrysalis giggled, interrupting Trixie, as she smelled the lust between the two.

"What's funny?" asked the azure princess, raising an eyebrow at her changeling counterpart. Chrysalis giggled again and tapped her snout.

"Two ponies are having some rather.....fun, alone time." Trixie blushed and cleared her throat. Meanwhile, the two lovers broke apart and Blueblood made his way over to the engraved balcony. The whole entire hideout was carved into the walls and caves of the system, proving for rather decent living and perfect cover if they ever needed it.

He looked over at the few stallions who were running around in their back Armour, going against the Royal gold and the Night silver. They moved cases of neurotoxin into storage as another carried a small case, no doubt carrying the gas masks for the operation.

It's coming together fast and it almost seems fool proof, but doubt stains it all." he said with a sad sigh. Blaze came up next to him and placed a claw on his shoulder.

"If it falls apart and we fall, we will fall together, at each others side. Now, let's get to bed. We till got plenty of planning to do the next week and we need you ready." He followed the mare back into their room, the ways it could all go wrong in his mind.

Author's Note:

Well, you can tell I played GTA V. (Played it? We just watched theRadBrad play it.). Close enough. (Whatever you say.) Well, the point is that the planning structure sounds like Lester's explanation for most heist's in the game. So, a few more side plot devolpments, a wedding, the the kidnapping. (GTA V this bitch.) Exactly. See you guys later.