• Published 27th Feb 2012
  • 5,234 Views, 74 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Secret - Fuckboi



Sweet Belle deals with the troubles of coming out to friends and family.

  • ...
9
 74
 5,234

Another Day of School


The sun peeked through the cracks in the curtains of Sweetie Belle’s bedroom, a thin line of light falling across her face. With a quaint grunt and a yawn the small white filly stretched out her arms and pushed away the covers. Humming a cheerful melody as she went to great ready for another fun day of school. She liked school a lot and was excited to see her friends. Suddenly the humming stopped. Sweetie belles smile drooped a little as the memory, almost feeling as if it were a dream, came back to her. She remembered the way Apple Bloom looked when she ran off, the way she didn’t say anything when she had told her the news.

A knock on the door startled the young filly and she glanced over to the clock. The hands seemed to have moved faster than Rainbow Dash and she could here Rarity’s voice through the door urging her to hurry down the stairs. She quickly ran the brush through her purple hair and hurriedly shoved her belongings into her bag and rushed out the door.

“Not so fast Sweetie!” Rarity yelled as she picked her self up after being knocked over by the door. The young filly couldn’t here her sister as she was already out the door and on her way to school and out the door. Her hooves clopped loudly on the cobblestone of the roads as she made her way towards the school. The site of her friends encouraged the white blur to blur even faster. She closed the gap between her and her friends.

“H… Hold on one… one sec guys” she gasped out as she tried to gain back her breath. Before she could say anything else Apple Bloom looked at Scootaloo and then walked away.

“Umm…” Scootaloo started as the filly in front of her turned a shade of grey. “Well Apple Bloom’s family told her they don’t want her to play with you anymore. Umm… she says she’s really sorry and she want’s to but she’s just not allowed.”

Sweetie Belles shoulder slumped and here head hung. She shuddered for a second and then a trickle of tears rolled down the sides of her cheeks. “Rarity said that it wouldn’t matter to her…” Sweetie Belle couldn’t understand why Rarity would lie to her or why Apple Bloom wouldn’t be friends with her anymore.

“I’m sure it’s only for a little while, Apple Bloom will come around” Scootaloo tried to cheer up the poor filly but to no avail. “I’ll see you in class Sweetie” Scootaloo walked off leaving the depressed filly to her own devices.

Sweetie sat there for a minute, she was deep in thought. So deep in fact that she didn’t here the bell for school ring. She sat there, thinking about why this and why that. What could she have done differently? She couldn’t figure out why… why why why!

Suddenly felt a hoof on her shoulder, an older tender hoof. “What seems to be the problem, that has brought you to rock bottom?”

Author's Note:

Wow it’s been a while. I apologize that I’ve neglected you guys and my writing. After some things in my personal life happened I sort of just gave up on a lot of things. Some of you, most of you, probably have forgotten about this story so I’d advise you read through it. I’m sorry the quality won’t be as good since I lost my editor and it’s been so long since I wrote. I’m going to have a lot more fun with writing this so some of the seriousness is going to be toned down a notch and you might notice a hint of humor. You might also notice some changes in the writing style (most noticeably the tense) but I hope it doesn’t stick out to you, the reader, as much as it does to me. Also some things have changed in the Canon of the show so this might go against that and I’m sorry in advance if that drives someone up the wall because I know that’d happen to me haha. The story will be updated more regularly and with more complete chapters (this one is kind of short) from now on and you can expect some more stories and chapters out in the near future for me so If you’re interested in that feel free to give me a follow or watch or what ever it’s called now haha. Thank you all for the continuing support and the patient wait and I hope you enjoy…

Comments ( 14 )

Huzzah! update!

1804071 I'm glad to be back on track, sorry if it's a little short, I hope you enjoy it though!

I'd gladly be your editor. i have the time for it, and it might be fun.

1804077

No worries.

Update is update.

Lookin forward to more when you can.

1804083 Thanks so much for the offer. If you're interested just message me your email and I'll email you some chapter updates as they come a long (and some other works as they arise hehe)

Oh wow, it HAS been a while, hasn't it? I kinda remember reading this one months ago and just re-read it... can't say I notice the difference in tense myself (but I'm kind of unobservant when it comes to things like that :twilightblush:), but all I can say is did NOT expect things to end up like this, on the AB matter. Darned Apples and their conservative ways (not the first story read with this being an aspect of their family at least with the Ponyville ones, even though this may be the first when didn't directly deal with one of their own, I think with as many stories that I've read), forbidding Apple Bloom to even hang out with her, even though they don't know yet that it's irrelevant as she has a crush on somepony other than Apple Bloom. :facehoof: This one touched at my feelings... and I almost thought it was Cheerilee at first, but then realized who it was. :pinkiegasp: It'll be interesting to see how she plays a role in this story, or at least for the coming parts. Hope to see more soon, with some longer chapters! :twilightsmile:

1804157 Fun fact I almost had it as Cheerilee (I actually had that typed) but then decided I wanted to "take it a different way and add another character to the fray" :raritywink: I hope everyone enjoys it and yes the chapters will be longer however I'm actually working on a different short story (3,000 wordsish) that will be more light hearted and fun before I get back to this.

OHMAGERD IT F*CKING UPDATED AFTER 9 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!


BTW. I love you.

Update!!!!

EDIT: :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: short?

1810771 Ya sorry about that. It will be getting updated regularly with full 1,000 word chapter updates soon. First I'm going to wrap up a fun one shot then I'll get back to this. (Also I was kind of curious if people would even remember/care if I update so that was just testing the waters hehe)

I'm just going to apologize to anyone who enjoyed reading this and was expecting a next chapter. Most of you probably don't even remember this story and for those who do they know I promised some more to it. Unfortunately things have changed in my life as well as my interests. I won't be going into detail because it is personal however my interests have changed and I no longer want to continue this story. I wish I could wrap it up and maybe if I remember a year down the line I will but seeing as I no longer participate in this fandom I don't have the motivation to write more. I'm very sorry.

3104043
Wow, after a year, I see this... :pinkiesad2: Sucks that you feel that way and I wish I knew why, if you're no longer even on this site. But it's your decision and it would've been interesting to see how Sweetie Belle dealt with Apple Bloom's abandoning her after confessing and I think her attraction to Silver Spoon, the pony you picked for the story. Ah well...

Lol dead since 2012

Login or register to comment