• Published 27th Feb 2012
  • 5,233 Views, 74 Comments

Sweetie Belle's Secret - Fuckboi



Sweet Belle deals with the troubles of coming out to friends and family.

  • ...
9
 74
 5,233

The Prolouge

Two Months Prior
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light streaked across the floor. The dust dancing in what sunshine could be seen through the window. It is bright outside and Ms. Cheerilee’s classroom is filled with students whom are lying back in their seats, the ticking of the clock towards dismissal and Ms. Cheerilee’s voice are the only things one can hear. Strike is sitting up leaned slightly towards Sweety Belle who was studiously noting down what Ms. Cheerilee was saying about Celestia and the griffons. A folded paper pushes her pencil across her notes. Sweetie Belle looks up at Strike, he tries to signal her by waving his hooves and staring at the note, prompting her to open it. Slowly Sweetie Belle unfolds the paper to see “Do you like me?” scrawled across the top, two boxes, captioned with yes and no, underneath. Sweetie looks at Strike again, a wide, hopeful grin on his face.

Every other filly in the school would love to get a note like this from Strike. Sweetie’s face wrinkles as she thinks of everything. Diamond Tiara has had a crush on him ever since the beginning of this year. Why… why don’t I like him… For that matter why don’t I like any colt? The question ran through her mind. She looks at each of the fillys in the class, mentally linking each one to the colt that they had a crush on. But when she tries to match herself, it was never a colt. She tried to picture herself in a relationship with any colt in the class but, every time, she feels that it would never work for her. Why is it like that? Why can’t I picture myself with a colt? Sweetie Belle’s brow furrows as she continues to ponder the thought.

“Ahem” Strike noisily clears his throat, breaking off Sweetie’s train of thought. She looks over at him, before returning her mind to the note in front of her. The filly levitates a pencil and quickly checks a box before folding it up and handing it back to Strike.

His brow narrows and his nose scrunches, a mood of frustration seems to emanate from him. Sweetie sees as his face turns a blood red, a mix of anger and embarrassment consuming Strike as he realizes that, for once he hasn’t gotten what he wanted. He glares at sweetie, his piercing aggravation intimidating the filly, who’s attention has now turned to Miss Cheerilee as she tries to ignore Strike.

After what feels like an hour to the young filly, the last few ticks from the clock and the sound of a bell signal the end of class. Sweetie Belle grabs her stuff, hastily heading for the door. A glance over her shoulder showing her that the pony she is trying to escape is right behind her, and gaining ground at an alarming rate. The white filly comes to an abrupt halt, her head hung as she waits for the impending confrontation.

“Why’d you say no, huh!” An arrogant and aggressive tone in Strikes voice alarms Sweetie Belle as he closes the last few feet that separated them. He pushed his face into hers and she could feel his hot breath beating on her face. “Are you some sort of fillyfooler or something!?”

The thought alarms Sweetie Belle, she had never thought that… that anypony would think of her that way. “NO!” her nervous reply blurts from her mouth almost scaring the colt as he is taken aback. Sweetie Belle inhales deeply, thinking hard about what to say next as she attempts to regain her composure. “I mean, I’m not a fillyfooler. I just don’t like you that’s that. Beside even if I was what’s it to you?” She felt proud as she said those words, feeling that nothing could hurt her at this moment.

“HAHAHA you really are a fillyfooler aren’t you? Standing up for them like that, it’s disgusting. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re sister kicks you out, she seems like she gets things right.” With that and a snort the colt storms off angrily, leaving behind a sobbing white filly, thinking of what he said and afraid to go home.