• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 3,687 Views, 84 Comments

From Human to...Rabbit? - ThegoCarter110



(Canceled) Not gonna lie, some things could have gone better when I had this plan to go to Equestria. But hey what can you do when the world gives you a new body to screw around in?

  • ...
15
 84
 3,687

Well... Lets see how this ends.

It took some time but the five girls finally started to ask me questions at some point. It started off simple like.

"Where did ya come from?" The apple farmer asked with curiosity.

"...Do you not know about the birds and the bees? I said sarcastically.

To (later on) stuff like.

"It has been almost an hour now, so as princess, I demand to know why you did all those things back at Canterlot and the Crystal Empire!" Twilight said starting to get angry.

"Because of my own stupidity, why else?" I answered somewhat honestly.

... Yes, even to stuff like this.

"What color is your underwear?" Pinkie Pie said magicly finding a new detective hat to wear.

"Is that a trick question?" I said with a grin.

And sadly no real progress was made that late afternoon. Speaking of late afternoon...


"Hey, do any of you have food? I haven't eaten in quite some time." I said with my stomach growling shortly after.

Twilight, who was starting to get tired of all this said. "If we feed you THEN will you talk?"

I can't really blame the her though. they have been doing this for a few hours and got almost no straight answers from me.

"Will I talk? Haven't I been doing that the whole time?" I said with a cocky grin on my face.

"Oh,oh, can I make the food, please? Pretty please?" Pinkie said while bouncing excitedly.

Twilight then took a deep breath to calm her nerves before saying. "Sure Pinkie, you can do that."

Pinkie then dashed to the kitchen right after to make who knows what, while the group sat there waiting and guarding me.

Looking at them I say.
"Hey, aren't you all the Elements of Harmony?" I say trying to make friendly conversation.

"Oh so you know us, huh?" Rainbow Dash said in such a way while trying to get into my face... Most likely trying to intimidate me... Something she was also doing bad at by the way.

"You might wanna start talking, or we MIGHT turn you to stone!" Dash said with a look on her face as if she was telling me a spooky story.

"Umm Rainbow, if he knows who we are, he most likely knows we can't do that unless he was a great evil." Rarity said, almost like she knew that I knew. "Besides, we don't even have the elements with us right now"


"Hey might I ask something though? Where is the last Element of Harmony?" I asked trying to figure out why Fluttershy wasn't here. "There IS six Elements right?


"Now why would we tell yah that?" Applejack said defensively.

"Umm... to make friendly conversation " I said while trying to make a innocent smile.


The four of them looked at eachother before Rainbow said.
"We DID ask her to come, but knowing your a animal, she rejected the invite saying something like. "not wanting to hurt a 'little friend.' or something like that."

"You want something to eat?" Pinkie said coming out of no where. She not only surprised me but surprised everyone else as well.
I was just expecting her to get a cupcake or somthing knowing her but no, She had a cart full of tasty pies, cakes and pastrys.

"Umm Pinkie?" Twilight said.

"Yeeeees?" Pinkie said in reply.

"Where did you get the baking supplies for all that?"

"From the fridge." Pinkie said as if nothing was weird about this situation at all.

Twilight was going to ask something else but I butt in saying.
"Hey, could you untie me so I can start to eat this?" hoping this plan would work.
"Sure" Pinkie replyed.

As she started to hop to me, everyone in the room tackles her while shouting "NO!"

After everyone regains there senses. Twilight starts with. "Why would you do that!?"
"Pinkie, darling, please don't ever do that again!" Rarity says while trying to catch her breath.

"But girls, how is he going to have the best meal EVER, if he is tied up like that?" Pinkie said somewhat confused.

"Well, I say we just feed him ourselfs" Applejack said as a suggestion.

I start to get a bit itchy with the rope on me, but I then get a idea and say."Oh...Umm... Hey can I use the bathroom?"

The group of friends all look to Twilight wondering wether they should allow it or not.
"Umm, no. You stay right here where we can see you." Twilight said not trusting me. However I raise an eyebrow at this saying.

"Geez, I get it now. You are all perverts who want to watch a rabbit pee his pants!"

At saying this everyone in the room had a blush on there face, some bigger then others
"Well whats next!? I have to have all of my clothes taken off so you can see it to!?

"Uhm Twilight." Applejack says "I think we should take him to the bathroom."
Twilight gives a quick cough before saying. "I feel like I should agree now."

Twilight starts to use her magic to levitate the chair im sitting in and carrys it over to a small room with a toilet and sink and window..
"Dont get any ideas" Twilight says as she unties my ropes and then closing the door.

"Heh they are so shite at this interrogation thing." I say with a smirk. I start to try to open the window but notice there is a purple glow around it.
'Damn not getting out from here.' I think to myelf.

I start to give a quick look around the room, but there was not much to look at other then a brick for a door stop...
'Oh... I got another plan.'






Back with the five friends, there was a quick discussion on what to do.

"Twilight we should really just send him off to Canterlot. I mean there is not much more we can do." Rarity says trying to convince Twilight to end the interrogation.

"Yeah, you hear some of the storys on how he escaped your brother. I mean, he won't escape while im here, but we really need to do something now." Rainbow Dash adds.

"Yes,yes, I know, but don't you think its a bit odd that we never seen anything like him before? I mean we have seen a LOT of things happen, but this is a new one." Twilight said trying to figure me out.
"And not only that, he knows about the Elements of Harmony! No regular rabbit could find info like that on the streets or road!"


Before they could say anything else. They hear a loud sound of glass breaking in the bathroom. At this all the ponys quickly run and open the bathroom door just to find a broken window and a missing rabbit.

"W-wait I thought I made it so he couldn't open the window!" Twilight said quickly.
"But he broke it Didn't he?" Pinkie said looking at all the glass on the ground.
"No no no no no no!" Twilight said starting to panic.
"Everypony, we need to go find him NOW!" Twilight practically yelled.


Rainbow Dash gave a quick salute before she sped out the window in the rain trying to find me, while the rest ran back to the front door to leave.


After they all left though, the supplies cabinet to under the sink opens up with a rabbit climbing out of it saying "And you think they would learn that im smarter then the average rabbit." I say with a grin on my face.

The rain outside however, became alot louder now that the window is broken making me lose my grin knowing that I would have to leave now. However something I wasn't expecting was the door to open again revealing a dragon with a broom in hand looking at me like he encountered a monster.

"..."
"..."

The silence made this more awkward then ever. if he screamed EVERYONE would come back and catch me.

"Um... Hi."

without even saying anything, Spike turned around and ran for the door screaming the whole way.

"Cripe." I said before I dove out he window to hide.

I felt somewhat chilled when I ran out in the rain, but I was to the point of freezing my butt off after tripped not even five seconds later.

It took me a second to get up and get my bearings but after I did, I heard.

"TWILIGHT, THE THING WAS STILL IN THE BATHROOM! THE THING WAS STILL IN THE BATHROOM!" I could hear a boyish voice yell.

"Ah crap!" I say as I start to sprint to the edge of town.
The rain made it hard to see where I was going but if its like that for me it should be like that for everyone else.

Of coarse something I wasn't expecting was a HUGE purple shield spell of some sort to engulf the whole town.

The raindrops stopped falling in the town and hit the shield spell instead, making it easy to see again.
I stopped in my tracks to look at the spell trying to figure out where I have seen it before.

"A giant spell that can keep things that aren't ponys in and out... This is the same spell that was used to keep the Changelings out at the Canterlot wedding." I said the last part somewhat scared.

I turn around to look at the library and see Rainbow Dash looking right at me.
"There he is!" I hear Rainbow Dash callout. And right after she calls me out I see lightning strike the top of the sheild as well as her starting to fly straight to me.

I wanted to run but that would be pointless with Rainbow already chasing me, and the shield would prevent me from leaving town.

I soon saw Applejack and Twilight running around the corner heading straight at me aswell.

"Well... I hope they dont hate me after this."