• Published 22nd Aug 2013
  • 3,687 Views, 84 Comments

From Human to...Rabbit? - ThegoCarter110



(Canceled) Not gonna lie, some things could have gone better when I had this plan to go to Equestria. But hey what can you do when the world gives you a new body to screw around in?

  • ...
15
 84
 3,687

Well... At least I don't need a ticket.

I opened the doors to the hallway just to see a room that has, you guessed it, more doors.

Just for the sake of exploration, I started to check one of the rooms just to find out it was a bedroom/guestroom. When after giving it a quick look over, I go to the window on the other side of the room and open it.

Looking outside I quickly realized exactly where I was, and the fact I didin't notices the walls and floor where made of crystal in the first place made me bury my face in my hands saying. "I feel so stupid right now."

After all how could I not realise this was the Crystal Empire?

After I stop feeling embarrassed, I look out the window some more starting to enjoying the view for for a little bit.
It honestly reminded me about the time when my parents took me to Las Vages for vacation when I was 6 years old, where we went up the replica of the Eiffel Tower and where able to see most of the city... Its a dang shame I was scared of hights back then.

But anyway, I was about start to make my way out but stopped after I heard, "Hey! Did you guys open the door to that room over there when checking the mirror?"
"No, do you think somepony came out of it?"
"Very funny, but check the room anyway to make sure there are no intruders."

'Damn.' Was the first thing to come to mind when I heard that.

Even though I only gave the room a quick look over, I knew there was no place to hide.
So realizing the only way to escape was through the window, I think to myself 'Damn damn' as I start getting cold feet looking out the window to start sidling.

Taking a deep breath I shakily climb out of the window to start shimmying away from it.

Now I have to say, If you ever get caught in a situation where there is a high chance to fall to your death. You can have ALOT of bad thoughts pop into your head that make you want to just lie down and cry. But thats not the end of it.

Looking down my knees started to feel weak and my stomach got a falling feeling that made my breath start to increase. The only thing I could say to my self was. "Oh c-crap thats f-freaking high" However what I wasn't expecting was a response saying. "What did you say?"

Looking up, I saw a crystal guard pegasus flying infront of me with a stirn face that pretty much said, 'dont even try to move.'
I took a deep breath before saying. "Hello there offi-" But sadly, was cut off with him saying. "Under the name of Princess Cadence, I will have to take you into custody for trespassing and suspicious activity. Now please come with me." He said as he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

Even though I was caught I was quite happy that he saved me from my own stupidity... Im also glad im like a 1/4 of my weight or else my shirt might have ripped.

When we landed on the ground in the middle of town I was able to calm down my breathing while quickly saying "Thank you officer."
He responded with. "Yes yes now lets just get moving." Clearly just wanting to get this over with.

Looking around I saw some of the crystal pony population looking at me confused saying stuff like.
"What is it?" "Is it evil?" "Why is he escorting a bunny?" "ITS SO CUTE, MOM CAN I HAVE IT?" You know, the stuff you would expect.

I needed to get away from the guy, I mean... Let's be honest. I had no idea how things could go with Cadence, if this was Celestia, I'm sure I would be fine but with Cadence anything could happen. In all honesty, I was scared and didn't want to take chances with her. So I needed... AN ESCAPE PLAN!

I begin to quickly look for a way out of this gaurds grip. But while I do this I notice off in the distance that there is a train parked picking up ponys with the conductor yelling "TRAIN DEPARTURE IN FIVE MINUTES!"
Its safe to say I just found what I needed.

I quickly thought of the most clever and genius plan ever known to mankind.

"LOOK SAPPHIRE SNORE!" I yelled out of nowhere.
"Her name is Sapphire Shore criminal." The guard says not amused.

Ok it sounded good on paper and it died faster then a Snuggie, but its the thought that counts right?
At this point I give myself a quick moment to just turn around and punch him in the face, causing him to drop me.

This was not to hurt him of course, after all. I'm a freaking rabbit punching a guy more twice my weight for Christ sake. I just needed to surprise him so he would let go.

As soon as my feet hit the ground I sprinted for the train. The guard I just punch quickly yelled. "EVERYPONY GET THAT RABBIT!"

Suddenly guards came out of no where, there where easily a couple dozen guards of different types all chasing me.

And as im running I started to feel a weird tingly sensation in my head but it proved to be only a minor annoyance that I was able to ignore on my way to the train station.

The few pegasus guards that were chasing me started to try to dive bomb me, but I was so small and quick on my feet that I was able to juke them easily. It was then that two of the pegasi guards that where trying to dive bomb me decide to land in front of me to cut me off.

Seeing this I run off to the side and in between buildings where another guard cut me off there too. I wasn't going to give up though, I ran faster while the guard sat there getting ready to catch me, and before he could grab me I jump for all it was worth, clearing him with ease and landed in the middle of the street.
"WOW!" I yellout in surprise. But I had no time to think of how I did that, I was running low on time to get on that train!

I ran down the street getting closer to the train, I was even cutting in between buildings just to save time!
As I was running, I looked behind myself at this point and I couldn't even see the earth pony or unicorn guards chasing me. but sadly I was also getting REALLY tired and the pegisi were still hot on my tail.

But it didn't matter, I ran onto the train station platform and straight through the building! The trains doors were still open for passengers... I was home free! *BAM*

The door slams closed with a magical purple aura causing me to go face first into a metal door! I stumble back a few steps while seeing stars around my head for a second before I shake it off.

I look to my side to see Shining Armor standing there with a cocky smirk on his face.
"Sorry little guy, this is as far as you go." Soon after he said that, three pegisi guards land behind me and start to salute to there captain.
"Well stallions looks like we might have to train a bit harder from now on, ok?"
"Sir yes sir!" They all say at the same time. Shining Armor then turns to a slightly older stallion saying "You can leave now, the rabbit finally got here"
"Thank you Captain, *ahem* ALL ABOARD. NEXT STOP CANTERLOT!"
After registering what he said I say. "Wait what? This all was a TRAP!?"

"Yep we almost instantly knew where you where running to, so I chose to wait here just in case my guards coudn't catch you. Also just so you didn't run somewhere else, I asked the conductor to wait for you."

My eye started to twitch while he was explaining how he beat me.
"Its a good thing I did to, he would have left about two minutes ago if I havent."

After he said that, the train blew its whistle and started to heat up the engines to move and as this happend I ran right past Shining Armor catching him off guard.

After this happend he quickly teleported about six feet in front of me. Upon seeing this, I use all the will power I had to jump straight at him to just at him a give a swift punch in the face knocking him down on the floor.


Now that...was to hurt him AND suprise him unlike the last guy.

I ran past him and along the train while it was still barly moving and seeing the pegasi guards flying after me I ran up to the front of the train and jump on the tracks in front of it.

I ran as fast as I could but when I turned my head around to look back, I tripped and landed on my chest.

As I turn around on my back and look up, I see I'm surrounded by the three guards who are now pointing there spears at me. with Shinng Armor teleporting on top of me saying "Why dont you just give up you little... Pest!"
"Commander please calm down, the chase is over now."

After taking a deep frustrated sigh, Commander Armor says. "Anything to say before we take you back to the castle for questioning?"

I was about to tell him to piss off but... I had a stroke of genius and said. "Yeah umm...Watch out for that train."

After I say this, Shining Armor and the guards look down the tracks to see a now speeding train coming at them.
They all dive out of the way while I lay there in the tracks, but as the train passes over me I reach my hand out and grab onto what I would think was a pipe, and after I do this the train starts to drag me away.

The guards were not able catch what just happend and said. "Where did he go?" "Did he teleport?"

Shining Armor who was also confused and angry at this said by this yelled.
"HOW DID HE GET AWAY!? HE WAS RIGHT THERE!" stomping his hoof in the ground and taking another sigh he continued.
"We must inform princess Celestia at ONCE!" he ended before he teleported back to the castle.

But meanwhile I was able to wrap my feet around the pipe I was hanging off of too make the ride easyer. As i was hanging I couldn't help but ask myself. 'Why did I do all of this... I-I just made myself a outlaw for next to no good reason, man...All I wanted to do was hang out with the main 6 but now assuming that word gets out I'll have to run for my life through every town I visit.'
Sadly though, I can't change the past and now I'll have to live with these choices.

Well...On a brighter note, at least I didn't need to pay for tickets!