• Published 20th Aug 2013
  • 461 Views, 0 Comments

Canary - thewriter133



Someone is hunting the elements of harmony.

  • ...
6
 0
 461

2 Harmony returns

 HARMONY RETURNES

Derpy sat looking mournfully at Fluttershy's cottage. She was watching as a brown stallion and Axel Foal inspected the home. She watched as they carted out innumerable assassination tools and trophies. She was in the garden with Twilight and Applejack. They had just found Rainbow Dash impaled on a tree. They moved some vines aside and were aghast at the four statues. Agent Octavia Melody looked at the statues and sighed in defeat. She had been hoping that Fluttershy had been innocent.A tan stallion walked up to her.

He then spoke " that's the last of it all. Ma'am. The boys and I will leave now."

"Thank you agent Max Power." Now I wonder what would cause a sweet girl like Fluttershy to turn so evil?" She murmured.

The tan stallion spoke "I fear the attack by the wyrm caused her mind to snap. After that foul beast had died, the princesses had me investigate the area and I sensed a deep corruption. Of course that area in now inhabited by Club Honey. The others in that club were not as affected by the corruption as her since they did not face the wyrm and his army. She watched her friends and family die in battle and it devastated her. Even though you all were reincarnated by some Deus Ex Machina she still was the last to die. Speaking of which I suggest you take cover."
  

A magical bolt slammed into Applejack as a mare in red walked out of the bushes. The half zebra grimaced saying "Ah Cherry Pie, It figures you would be the one Canary sends to finish off the dirty work."
  

Axel Foal leapt at Cherry Pie with a bleat. She was unable to doge his headbut which sent her into the statue of Rarity. Twilight was shaking the lifeless body of Applejack. That was when the statue tipped and crushed Cherry Pie. Axel stood and dusted his hooves. He looked up as a contingent of guards and Celestia, herself flew past and turned around.
  

Celestia landed lightly and only Octavia bowed to her. Axel Foal snorted and the Half Zebra scoffed. Celestia grimaced and walked inside the cottage. She came out with a doll that looked exactly like Applejack.
  

She looked mournfully at Twilight before saying "Twilight Sparkle, you are hereby sentenced to death for killing your friends."
  

Axel Foal growled "What kind of mockery is this. The canary cult killed your element bearers!"
  
Celestia turned to him and her eyes light up like the sun "SILENCE YOU INSOLENT MUTANT!"

  Axel stopped the half zebra from saying anything and glared at Celestia with his cold yellow eyes. He spoke "very well Celestia.
Let me just remove young Derpy and Miss Melody and you can continue with this bloodbath."

  He walked away and motioned Derpy and Octavia to follow. The half zebra followed them. They heard an explosion and looked up to see the sky blacken as a firey demon rose from beneath Canterlot. He roared and engulfed the city in fire. Axel stepped out of the way as some flaming sulfur hit the ground beside him. The demon was immense.

  Axel looked at Octavia and said "I suggest calmly getting to Canterlot. My brother should already be there with his students and close allies." He turned to the half zebra "Son if you don't mind we should probably use the whirlybird mobile."

  Axel led Derpy onto the massive airship that had landed. Octavia saw several other agents working at the various monitors. Princess Luna stood near a bunch of runes and glyphs. She was using her power to control the ship. She smiled warmly as Derpy rushed her. She nuzzled Derpy gently.

  She looked at Octavia and spoke "Ah agent twenty seven I thought you were on leave to visit your marefriend?"

  Octavia was about to say something when Luna made a feint. Those that had not been buckled were tossed to the ground. She growled and looked over to Shining Armor and Cadence, who was holding onto a tiny changeling larva.

  Shining Armor steadied himself " Open fire all turrets. Aim at the fliers of The destroyer."

  That was when loud explosions could be heard from the armored cockpit. Derpy winced at each one only to find comfort in her mother's eyes.
  ----------------------------------------------/

  In the remains of Canterlot castle a pink pegasus with a yellow mane watched as the world went to hell. A small purple drake was beside her. The drake was injured from falling stones. She was working on a makeshift splint. Her cutiemark was of three black moths. She shielded him from some smaller pebbles.

  Deep within the bowels of The former castle Celestia stood in front of an unremarkable door. She opened the door and entered a metal chamber with numerous tubes. She placed the dolls on a pedestal and turned to go power the device. She sliced herself on some broken glass and a bit of the blood got on the Twilight Sparkle soul doll. A shadowy form entered the room his white faceless head turning back and forth. He watched as Celestia powered the device and the soul dolls were engulfed in light soon twelve tubes were filled with blank bodies. A few minutes later each tube had a specific mare inside it. He noticed the one called Twilight Sparkle had both wings and a horn. He turned and walked away vanishing into the Aether from which he came.
-----------------/
  Celestia stepped out of the secret room to see even more of her castle destroyed. She let out a guttural growl and flew towards the Demon, Sulfur. Her pure beams of inferno slammed into Sulfur causing the demon to growl and swipe at her. She felt one of her wing burn off and she screamed in agony. Her other was then torn from her back as Sulfur pulled at it. He opened his maw and swallowed the princess. He looked around in confusion as a rainbow light engulfed him along with the dark purple, pink and green Chaos energy. His eyes widened as his body became stone then was blown apart by the princess. Fiery chunks of petrified demon fell Celestia stood there bloody and on fire. She stepped forward as her body absorbed the hell fire bringing peace and quiet to the remains of Canterlot. She stared weakly at Baron Blackmane before collapsing in a heap.
 

Blackmane sighed and levitated her up he began chanting in an unknown language and she rose to the heavens. Princess Luna stared in aw as the sun developed a black spot in the shape of a mare. She could feel her sisters presence in her horn and she lowered the sun and raised the moon. Her cutiemark evolved into that of a sun and a moon. Her sister had given her the power to control the sun. She immediate began helming the rescue party and saw Her daughter nuzzling Dinky. She smiled as the elements of harmony were reunited, except for Fluttershy.

A pink mare with long yellow hair looked on. Her cutiemark of three moths glimmered and she looked down to see the element of kindness had taken her as it's new bearer.

Discord stood there drinking a chocolate bunny. He looked at the former strippers of Club Honey. He raised one eyebrow as he saw what they were wearing. Roseluck, the flower girl, was wearing a black headband engraved with the rune of lies. Minuet was wearing a necklace engraved with the rune for distrust. Bon Bon, the changeling, was wearing earrings engraved with the rune for Lies. Golden Grape, a stallion, was wearing a belt engraved with the rune for Distrust. A light blue mare with unkempt hair was wearing a collar with the rune for chaos. And his daughter, Screwball, was also wearing an armlet engraved with the rune for chaos. He couldn't help but smile in his snagl toothed way.

Discord spoke "My, my how did we find those things?"

Blakmane smiled "Spoilers, my dear man. Spoilers.'

Author's Note:

So ends canary If there are any unresolved plot points that will be covered in the sequel, whenever I get around to it

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment