• Published 10th Aug 2013
  • 906 Views, 16 Comments

Sweet and Sour Pie - BurritoMilk



Pinkie Pie feels starts feeling mean... Pinkamena wants to be kind... Read to see what happens!

  • ...
3
 16
 906

No Cupcakes!

You look edible.

May I eat you?

The name's Pinkamena. Pinkamena Diane Pie to be specific, if you even care. Because I don't, and I suppose you don't.

I hope you know I HATE socialization so the fact that I'm even talking to right now should mean something.

So here's the thing. There was something clearly wrong with me. For one thing, I hate being social. I only host parties so that I can get some food on the table. My specialty?

Cupcakes.

But one morning I was gulping down a cupcake when I realized I had run out. The time had come for me to host another party. So I tore out my tattered phone book and called around 4 ponies, inviting them to come over. The day was long and I unhappily starved myself through lunch time. As the hours passed I watched the clock, setting up fake party supplies like balloons, polka dot napkins and bright red plates. I adjusted a party hat on my head and strapped a few over my left front hoof. And right when I finished hanging the last streamer:

Knock knock knock!

"Food!" I exclaimed to myself, but then quickly putting the kindest expression on my face that I could muster and answered the door.
"Hello there! I kindly said to 3 ponies standing at the door. I supposed the 4th hadn't arrived yet. I studied the ponies before letting them in.

All 3 were mares.

One was mint green with a cutie mark of a lyre. I smiled. I could add a green horn to my necklace of them. And on top of that, a lyre to add to my cutiemark quilt.

The next had A dull yellow mane with a grey body. She smiled at me, her eyes looking in opposite directions. I figured a new set of wings would do, and her eyes would make a wonderful decoration. Her cutie mark, however, bored me so I looked soon the last mare.

She avoided eye contact, her pale yellow wings and long pink mane shielding her face. I figured she'd be easy kill, based on her shyness, but something was holding me back. Like I was close to her. I glanced back at the other two and felt this jolt of pain, like I shouldn't be wearing their pelts and baking there eternal organs.

"Come in, come in, take a seat," I beckoned them in. They all sat at the table. I wanted to wait for the last pony to come before I fed on them all.
"So what's the party for?" The only unicorn asked as she sipped some punch. That punch had poison in it that made your stomach hurt, but it wasn't fatal.
"Well," I used the same excuse as always "I'm new here, and I like inviting ponies to my house for parties, and since I don't know anypony here, I decided to host a party to meet a few of you!" My pupils were tiny even in the dark room and my dirty straight mane kept hanging over my face. A brushed it away and grinned big.
Time passed as i waited for the 4th pony to show up. Unlike usual, my guests stories actually interested me.

Soon enough, I realized that that my last guest was not showing up, and released my plan.
"Why don't we play Hide-And-Seek?" I offered kindly, my cheeks sore from my fake grinning.
Everypony instantly agreed as if they were too as bored as i was and rather get murdered by me than sit and chat.
"I'll be it, you guys have 30 seconds to hide. The boundaries are this room, that room, and that room," I pointed to each area as i spoke. "Agreed?"
"Agreed," they spoke in unison.
Well except for Derpy.
But who cares about her.
"I'm starting!" i announced as i placed my hooves over my bloodshot eyes. "1...2..."
28 seconds later my hooves left my eyes and by random impulse looked up. 2 yellow, crooked eyes stared back at me. Derpy had been standing on the ceiling.
I almost laughed. "Come with me," i instructed the silly mare. She walked right next to me down the stairs into the basement. I quickly locked the door to the basement staircase as I descended it.
"Ooh it's dark in here," the pegasus commented as she stumbled down behind me.
"Yup." I was fairly surprised by the fact that she hadn't asked what i was going to do, but I didn't really ponder on it. i was prepared for the usual fear tantrum to be thrown as I lit the lights when we reached the bottom. But instead-
"Interesting decor! not really my choice of style but..." she trailed off as she intently focused on my Cutie Mark Quilt.This is going to be easy... I thought to myself.
"Lay down here," I ordered her as I gestured to a metal operation table-like object.
"OK!" she jumped on and laid down instantly. I grabbed two belts that were connected to the table. Quickly, i stretched them in a criss-cross position over her body and fastened it. Right when I was about to die of boredom because of how relaxed she was being, the first sign of worry finally escaped her mouth.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't reply.

"Please tell me," she whispered. Sweat bubbled on her grey fur as I sorted through my various tools, including a thin knife and a scalpel. I approached her with my chainsaw and wiped some blood off it with my hoof and licked it.
"Listen cupcake," I paused to cackle at my joke, "I want no fuss." I probed her wings with my hoof and traced around her cutie mark and stomach with the chainsaw as I planned where I'd cut.
"Don't touch my-"
"SHUT IT, I couldn't care less about your physical needs." i walked over to where i had placed my wings that i wore when baking. But I couldn't find them. Buck. I left them upstairs!
I had to get them. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the expression on a pegasus or unicorns face when i wear a set of horns or wings.
"I'll Be back," I grumbled as i ascended the stairs. I unlocked the door and stormed to the living room. I snatched the wings off a nearby chair and galloped back downstairs, forgetting to lock the door behind me- i only shut it.
"LET ME GO!!" tears streaked Derpy's cheeks. Her eyes were shut tight and her ears were flat against her sweat-soaked mane.

I was used to this. Everypony tries to escape and scream. That's why the whole place is sound-proof.

"Oh shut your babbling mouth," I insisted as i struck her tear-streaked face and slipping on my wings. Her eyes opened after i smacked her and she fell silent. She whimpered at the sight of the wings but didnt cry more.

"I thought we were friends," I heard her state firmly even though I had revved my chainsaw quite loudly. Pretending not to hear her i grinned ear to ear and began to bring the screaming chainsaw down to her flank .

I thought we were friends.

My smile faded and i stopped the saw.

I thought we were friends.

I slipped off the wings and unbuckled her.

I thought we were friends.

I fell to the ground and did something i hadn't done since i was a filly.

I thought we were friends.

i cried.

Author's Note:

If you are confused: this chapter is now pinkamena's perspective. Last chapter was Pinkie's perspective. Next chapter will be back to pinkie. I hope this makes sense and I hope you enjoyed! (Once again, constructive criticism is great)

Comments ( 5 )

3023927 Thank you! Don't worry I'll write more!

3060830 You are so sweet ;-; can i marry you?:twilightsmile::rainbowkiss::heart:

What's the password to view the next part of the story? Me no want to wait! :fluttercry:

The last sentence has to begin with a capital I.

More! Pleeeeeeeeeese.

Login or register to comment