• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 937 Views, 15 Comments

Laughing Jack - brony laughsatme



This story is about the Creepy pasta character, Laughing Jack, and how he gains a small colts trust right before he hurts him.

  • ...
1
 15
 937

Final chapter

Last chapter

I walked into my house and was happy to see my best friend standing there. Laughing Jack smiled a row of sharp white teeth showing as he did so.

"Hey Laughing Jack, what's up?" I said smiling at my friend.

He didn't answer. he was actually being perkier than usual. Don't ask, I didn't know laughing jack could be more perky than he was already but he's done it.

He finally spoke in a deep, but happy tone. I didn't know it then, but I think I detected a small hint of viscousness in his tone. "I have a new game we can play together," he said, his grin growing wider. Almost an ear to ear grin that spoke of things meant to be unspoken. It scared me a little bit, but the prospect of a game with his smile canceled that feeling out.

"Ok!" I exclaimed happily. Knowing my mommy would be home soon. I couldn't let her see Laughing Jack. He was my best friend and he would be devastated if he knew we couldn't be friends anymore.

"What's wrong?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing, just thinking." I responded.

He brushed it off with a malicious chuckle. "Yeah, your mother told me that she said you couldn't he my friend. But I still want you as a friend."

"I like you as a friend too, but I don't want you to get in trouble," I retorted.

"It will be alright once we play our game, but you have to promise me something." He cut off, waiting for me to ask what I assume.

"Promise you what?"

He held out a hoof and gave me a light smile. "Promise you'll be my friend forever?" He asked.

I smiled, "I promise Laughing jack." I raised a hoof and we shook on it.

It was the biggest mistake I had ever made...

Laughing Jack grabbed my hoof and squeezed. I froze in pain as his claws dug into my skin. Apparently they were actual claws instead of things just for decoration. I screamed, I thrashed, I cried, but nothing would work. He held onto me smiling. Finally I yelled for the one person that could help me; my mommy.

As soon as I did he let me go and disappeared in a poof of black smoke. I thought he was gone. Just as I sighed in relief the smoke wrapped around me and I felt as if I was being pulled somewhere.

Change POV

Laughing Jack pulled the small white colt through the dark smoke. Revealing to the thrashing and screaming colt his face yet again.

('I'm going to cut away from my story to warn you: Please, whatever you do, don't eat the candy, maybe you'll just die if you don't eat it. Please, just don't.')

(Anyways back to the story)

Laughing Jack held drakes face agains the carpeted floor by the back of the neck. He looked around, seeing something of interest. Clopping his hoof on the ground three times, a box of nails floated down from a high shelf that drakes mom used to keep things from him.

Picking drake up by his back legs, laughing jack threw him against the wall, his happy smile not showing any other emotion other than pure happiness as he began to crucify the small colt.

As he finished, drake hang from a wall screaming as loud as he could, 8 nails nailing his forelegs to the wall, almost perfectly aligned. And one of the larger nails through both of his back legs, sticking through both his small white hoofs.

Tears fell from the screaming foals eyes as he screamed. The screams finally seaming to annoy Laughing jack, the friend turned monster's claws stuck into drakes mouth quickly. His small tongue being stuck halfway through.

Laughing Jack ripped out his tongue, laughing as the small pony's screams turned into low gurgles.

Just as he was finished drakes mom bombarded into the room. To find what laughing had did. Laughing's grin angered her and his laughing didn't help much.

Drakes mom ran at Laughing Jack and turned around to buck him in the face...

Laughing stepped aside letting drakes mom's back hooves meet his fragile skull. Crushing it...

I have written this in hopes people will be warned about what happened to me. My name is Drake Dancer and I am forever cursed. I trusted Laughing Jack, and now we are friends forever...

I have to quit writing now, because he's coming back soon. He says he's bringing me a surprise... I hope it's another picture of my mommy... She seems so sad in that small room with the bars.

Laughing Jack goes and plays her songs though, so it's ok. Well, bye."

Comments ( 6 )

Not very original, but I like it :)

i used to play with jack but he left after i ate the candy.:pinkiesad2:

hmm, I was wondering where Jack went. he still owes me 20 dollars.

Login or register to comment