• Published 31st Oct 2013
  • 937 Views, 15 Comments

Laughing Jack - brony laughsatme



This story is about the Creepy pasta character, Laughing Jack, and how he gains a small colts trust right before he hurts him.

  • ...
1
 15
 937

chp 1.5 Surprise

Chapter 1.5

We arrived at the new house, just outside of ponyville. 'My first friend gave me a present and I lost it. What's he going to think of me?' I asked myself, sniffing another tear back.

Mommy looked down at me. "Drake honey, we're here," she said. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked up to her. "Do you want to pick a room?" she asked me. I looked back down to my hooves and nodded.

'Jack gave his ball up because he saw that mine popped. Now he's gonna think I'm ungrateful.' I mentally kicked myself, getting a new idea. 'If he's my friend, then he wont care right?' I asked myself, cheering up at the thought he might understand my reasoning for the loss of his ball.

I trotted in the room, my thoughts still conflicted. My mind almost stopped working when I tripped. I sat on the ground with my muzzle planted firmly on the floor. I was dumbfounded. 'What did I trip on? There was nothing there a second ago.'

"Whoops sorry, I dropped that," A crazily familiar voice sounded. I scrambled to my hooves andwhipped my body towards the noise. It was Laughing Jack.

Author's Note:

love you all ;-)
Brony Laughsatme

leave comments, I Love comments.