• Published 15th Jul 2013
  • 3,543 Views, 30 Comments

Luna and I. - ApplebloomOwnsCMC



Luna and I meet in vinyl's club on Nightmare Night.

  • ...
19
 30
 3,543

Stargazing

"Hurry up!" yelled Luna as she ran up the hill ahead of me.

"I'm going to take my sweet ass time. Nothing like a nice stroll through the woods to enjoy the equestrian country side." I say huffing and puffing my way up this steep ass hill while Luna sprinted up it like she was running on a high school track. I was enjoying the view (you know what I meant don't be sexual I was talking about the country side).

I finally reached the top of the hill that over looks Ponyville. I could see Luna's beautiful night perfectly. The stars were brighter than I ever saw them. The moon was full and lit the night as though it were day. Luna sat down on the grass and patted the spot next to her signaling me to sit.I sit and put my knees to my chest. We gaze at the stars for a while pointing out the biggest ones and what patterns we think we see. I kept looking for the Big Dipper and remember this isn't the same night sky I would look at on earth

"You know the stain glass windows in Celestia's thrown room?" I think for a minute,

"Yeah, I've seen a few of them."

"Every one of those pictures is a constellation. Do you remember the one with Twilight sparkle standing in the middle of all the elements and defeating Nightmare Moon."

"Yes." I say as she starts to point at the sky.

"That star right there represents Twilight", she says pointing at a bright star.

"The five around it represents the other elements, and the slightly bigger, but slightly darker one represents me..." She says as she hangs her head.

"Why do you have to arrange the stars this way?" I ask.

"My sister tells me that I must so everypony is reminded of the heroism of the elements, but it just reminds me of what I used to be." She sadly says as she hangs her head. I look at her lost in thought she is such a beautiful person with a great personality that can't escape her past. She has nopony to be there for to tell her its okay. That it is the past.

"Luna" I say as I put my hand under chin and lift her head until her eyes meet mine,

"That was never you" I lean closer to her,

"and it never will be" I whisper as I kiss her softly on the lips. As I brake the kiss and draw away (somewhat bracing my self for a slap) she pulls me back to her and reconnects our lips in a deeper more passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around her pulling her closer to me. She pushes her tongue past my lips into my mouth. Our tongues dance and explore the new mouths they now occupy.

I brake the kiss not being able to breath any more. I notice Luna's dark blue face has a very deep shade red to it.

"Was that the AJ Daniels talking?" I ask with a grin.

"Meh.." She said returning the grin.

"How much of the castle have you seen?" Luna asks as she stands up. I stand up and say,

"Not much just the thrown room."

"Let me show you the rest!" She shouts as she takes my hand and drags me down the hill.

*****************

Luna and I climb one long ass spiral stair case.

"This is the only room you haven't seen yet" She says as we continue to climb. She has shown me the entire castle, so I can only guess this is her room.

We reach a door that is guarded by two shadow guards. On seeing the princess they snap to attention.

"Put your hands down." Luna says dismissively. The guards relax and open the door as Luna walks in. Upon seeing me one of the gards grins at the other and the other just rolls his eyes. As I pass I nut check the guard on the left and he doubles over and starts groaning in pain while the other just points at him and starts laughing hysterically as I shut the door behind me.

"My guards are always good at taking jokes" Luna says. I scratch the back of my head,

"Yeah, seems like they would be fun to hang out with." I look around the room and my jaw drops. The ceiling looks exactly like the night sky, the walls are dark blue, the curtains on the windows are purple, and the bed is big enough for ten people.

"You're gonna start catching flies", she says as she closes my mouth with her hand.

"Luna, I've had a great night, but I haven't slept in a while" I say as I go to exit her room.

"You can sleep here." She says as she takes my hands and pulls me towards her bed.

"What if Celestia finds out?" I ask as she lays down and pulls me on top of her.

"Celestia shouldn't care, she fucks every diplomat that walks into this castle." She says as we start making out again.

Author's Note:

.