• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 1,674 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Zi: Zoids are Magic - superfunnelc



When a team of mercs and their Zoids enter Equestria via an ancient Zoidian portal, they must quickly deal with the problems that arose from themcrossing worlds.

  • ...
3
 24
 1,674

To Zebra Land!

Detour time!

"Hey, guys." I said leaving the Red Horn early in the morning so that i could tell my dream. Now i know that you are asking why I didn't ask them when i woke up from the dream, the answer is because i was fucking to tired to care!

"Hey Danny!" Rudolph smiles taking a sip from the freshly brewed coffee

"Hey Rudolph, was Marian with your party when you fell into the hole?" I ask sitting on one of the logs we used for a hair grabbing a mug and a bag of hot chocolate mix because I prefer mocha to black.

"Oh crap! Marian!" Rudolph said standing up with a panicked look on his face.

"Relax, i think i might know where she could possibly be." I said taking a sip of my mocha

"Well where could she be!?" Rudolph almost screams.

"The Zebras have her." I said taking a second sip

"The Zebras. You have to be fucking with me!"

"Nope, afraid not." Colonel Schubaltz said walking up to us, "We intercepted a courier, with a letter from the ponies saying that they would accept the female creature.

"So, what does Zebra country look like?" I ask

"Plains and jungle, they are the most technologically advanced race on this planet, according to the atlas." Schubaltz says mounting his Mech Kong. "We mobilize in 1 one hour!" He shouts to the troops.

"We got time." I said taking another sip "Oh, nice a marshmallow!"

----0----

"Ah, Canterlot. It's good to be back, even though it is now heavily armed." Twilight smiles as she steps off the train, and onto the platform.

"Ah, Twilight, come we have much to discuss." A voice Luna says from the inside of a carriage.

"Of course princess." Twilight and all of her friends step into the carriage, only for the doors to slam shut and for metal tendrils to wrap around them. The Zebra driver smiles and drives the carriage away.

----0----

"On, the road again, i can't fucking believe we are on the road again." Alex groan sings as the Command Wolf falls behind the Gordos.

"Shut up Alex, you didn't make Honor Choir back home, you won't make it here." Maya snickers

I smiles at their bickering, and open up a private comm channel with Jess "Zi, i can't believe we could be parents." I sigh.

"I know, i mean we could maybe retro fit the Red Horn into a Nursery." Jess suggests

"No, no, no. We need a Gustav, and convert one of its trailers." I sigh, "That's gonna be about 90K for a good gustav, the trailers, and the supplies needed to convert them. Maybe we should settle down." I sigh

"Score one of the family life." Jess smiles widely as a rocket explodes over head.

"CONTACT!" I scream as more rockets explode over head, due to the AA systems shooting them down.

"Protect the President!" The comns chatter, "Protect, the Emperor"!".

"Where the hell is that coming from!?" I scream.

"Zebras!" Jessica shouts as she fires a few 90mms at Zebras with RPGs

"Geez, the atlas wasn't kidding! These Zebras are advanced!" Alex shouts as he crushes one of the zebras with his laser strike claws.

"You don't think we haven't noticed?!" Jess yells as her Zoid grabs one in its mouth, popping the head off it, causing the loose head to nail my canopy.

"Watch it! That head just hit me!" I yell as the Ptereas begins to bomb the Zebras causing them to retreat

"Hell yeah!" Van smiles as the last of the Zebras disappear into the surrounding jungle.

"Forward march!" Colonel Schubaltz says as his Mecha Kong begins advancing

"Alright you heard the man, lets' rock!" I smile, "You okay Rudolph?"

"Just peachy." Rudolph smiles "I just wanna get my girl back!"

"That is the spirit!" I smile again

----0----

"s-stop please!" Marian begs as a Zebra beats her.

"We will stop, when you tell us who you are spying for!" A zebra in a camouflage uniform and a red beret says slapping her with his hoof.

"General, The Elements of Harmony fell for the trap. We got them!" A messenger smiles

"Good, good. Send them in." The General stops beating Marian, "Looks like you will be getting some new cell mates." She smirks as Twilight and her friends are thrown into the cell, bound, and gagged.

"T-thats it, I am officially dead." Marian sighs as she reaches over and undoes the gag on Twilight, "Hello?"

"Who the hell are you?!"" Twilight shouts

"Well, it would be nice if you weren't so rude. But, i will tell you anyway, I am Lady Marian, fianceƩ to his majesty Emperor Rudolph Von Zeppelin the third." Marian smiles before passing out from the pain.

"Well, well, looks like your little friend won't be of any help to you, and don't think about using your unicorn magic, because this building is charmed." The General laughs slapping Twilight.

"Ow, why are you doing this?!" Twilight screams

"Quiet and i will tell you." The General slaps Twilight again shushing her, "We recently found some ruins, that allowed the Zebra people to advance up the technological food chain, to the top! No longer will we be considered second rate, soon we will rule the world, when we revive the mighty Death Saurer!" The General laughs evilly as another messenger enters

"General, the advanced platoon has been wiped out by the creatures! Only 3 survived, they tell that the cretures had large machines, 3 times bigger than our APCs." The messenger says nervously

"Damn! We will need to accelerate the process. Tell Dr. Froid to begin the awakening!"

Author's Note:

Don't forget to Rate, comment, and favorite