• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 1,674 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Zi: Zoids are Magic - superfunnelc



When a team of mercs and their Zoids enter Equestria via an ancient Zoidian portal, they must quickly deal with the problems that arose from themcrossing worlds.

  • ...
3
 24
 1,674

The Quest for an Organoid

My name is Danny, three years ago I was working as a repairman on wind turbines in City of Wind, but them rouge imperial forces destroyed the city my family was killed, most of my friends were killed as well, only myself and three of my friends survived. We spent days roaming the desert until we found an abandoned military base, surprisingly there were still Zoids in the base, Imperial as well as Republican Zoids. It was then that we decided to try and make it as mercenary Zoid pilots, which brings us to where the adventure of our lifes began.



"Come on Alex, that Organoid isn't going to find it self." I said as I dismounted my Red Horn.

"Remind me why we want an Organoid?" Alex asked as he opened the pilot's hatch of his Command Wolf.

"If we can get our hands of an Organoid, that would send our contract fee sky high." I said as two other Zoids came up behind us. A Gordos and a Zabre Fang. "Looks like the girls are here."

"You know, it would be nice if you two didn't leave us in your dust." My friend Jess said as she dismounted the Zabre Fang.

"Not my fault Maya detected a massive energy source here." I said.

"How is it my fault?" Maya said over the radio from inside her Gordos.

"Maya a large energy source inside one of these Zoidian ruins means either and Organoid, or a charged particle cannon. Both are welcome in my book."

"Need I remind you that none of our Zoids can handle a CPC." Maya said as she dismounted the Gordos

"Still, we could sell it." I said.

"No, no, no!" Jess said as she slapped me. "Do you know what kind of havoc someone could wreck with a CPC?"

"Ow." I said rubbing my face. "Yes, Jess I know, I meant we sell it to the Guardian Force."

"Need I remind you that we are wanted by the Guardian Force?" Alex said.

"Right, these Zoids are technically stolen." I said realizing my mistake. "You know what forget the CPC lets just head into the ruins. Alex your with me. Alex and Jess you two are on defense, if the Gordos picks anything up tell us, and we will get the hell outta here."

"Alright, that's fine with me." Alex said as he threw me a rifle.

"Thanks Alex." I said as I caught the rifle

"Why do we always get stuck with defense duty?" Maya asked

"Because the Gordos has one of the most advanced sensor arrays on the planet."

"Then why do you need my Zaber Fang for defense?" Jess asked pouting.

"Because the Gordos can't do anything against a fast moving Zoid." I said, "Besides I love it when you pout."

"Fine." Jess slapped me again before remounting her Zaber Fang.

"Alright follow me." I said as we entered the ruins.

----0----

"Come on Twilight your gonna miss the party." Pinkie Pie bounced around the library.

"Pinkie, could you stop? This is book is very hard to translate." Twilight said trying to translate a very old book.

"What's it about Twilight?" Pinkie asked?

"I don't know, that's why I am translating it!" Twilight said closing the book. "Alright, lets go Pinkie."

----0----

"Jeez this place is creepy." Alex said, as we walked though the ruins.

"Let's just find that Organoid and get outta here." I said as the two of us reached a door.

"Doesn't look like we are going in that door." Alex said, as he started to go back the way we came.

"I don't think so." I said pulling out a small demolition pack.

"Of course you have a demolition pack." Alex said as I began planting the pack on the door.

"Yep, I would suggest that we get back." I said getting out the detonator and hiding behind some rubble

"I just hope you know what your doing." Alex said taking cover next to me.

"I know what I am doing, 67% of the time."

"That's not all that comforting."

"It could be worse. Fire in the hole!" I shouted as I pressed the detonation button.

"Jeez! How much C4 was in there?" Alex said after the dust settled.

"Only about two ounces or so." I said turning my flashlight on and walking into the now open room.

"You know a half ounce would have worked fine." Alex said following my lead.

"Geez look at some of this tech." I said as I spotted an old Zoid core. "Hey, look a Zoid core!"

"Seriously?" Alex said as he ran over to me.

"Yep, but its been deactivated, probably for millennia." I said tapping the core.

"What Zoid do you think it came from?"

"Hell if I know, maybe a wild Zoid?"

"It's possible." Alex said as he started looking around again, "I hate to tell you Danny, but it doesn't look there's an Organoid here."

"Damn it!" I said as I punched one of the consoles. Then suddenly the whole room begins to shake. "Alex, get back to the Zoids!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!" Alex yelled as we both ran out of the ruins.

"What the hell did you two do?!" Jess yelled at us as we mounted our Zoids.

"Hell if I know!" I yelled as Alex and I booted our Zoids up. "Hey girls I would suggest getting the hell outta here!"

"Got it." Maya responded powering up the Gordos. Suddenly the ground around the ruins began to give way, almost swallowing Alex, and his Command Wolf.

"Watch yourself, Alex." I said as I began to pilot my Red Horn away, past Maya's much slower Gordos."You better start moving Maya."

"What do you think I'm doing?" Maya's Gordos begins to move away from the ruins

"Danny just doesn't understand how use girls pilot our Zoids." Jess laughs as she pilots her Zaber Fang away from the growing pit.

"Less jokes, more running!" Alex says as his command wolf runs past my Red Horn.

"You know, if I die you lose most of the group's AA guns!" I said as I bring the Red Horn to full speed.

"Yeah, yeah you've told us that before!" Maya responds as Jess's and Alex's Zoids stop 3 miles in front of us.

"Jeez, what a way to start the day." I said as I mange to bring my Red Horn to a stop next to the Zaber Fang, and the Command Wolf.

"Yeah, by the way guys, no more ruins okay?" Maya said as she brings the Gordos to the other Zoids.

"Noted Maya, now lets get outta here befor-." I managed to say before the ground below our Zoids cracked, and gave way sending all for of our Zoids into the dark unknown.

----0----

"Hey Twilight, you having fun yet?" Pinkie Pie asked Twilight

"Yeah, this party is one of the be-." Twilight said before falling to the ground in pain clutching her horn, along with all other unicorns at the party.

"Twilight, what's wrong?!" Pinkie says as she kneels down to help her friend.

"I-I think I am fine now, Pinkie. I have no idea what happened. The only reason why that would happen is if a massive sift in the magical energy shifted. But, that's impossible."

"Everything is possible. Come on let's go find out what happened." Pinkie said as she went to gather the rest of her friends.

----0----

"Ugh, my head." I said as I came to. I was inside my Red Horn, I did a system check only to find that the controls were frozen. "Great, just great." I then mange to pry open the canopy and survey the area, my Zoid had landed in a lush forest, I then heard a groan nearby. I jumped down from my Red Horn to find the source of the grown, Alex.

"Danny is that you?" Alex moaned from the open cockpit of his Command Wolf.

"Yeah, it's me Alex." I run over to the Command Wolf and help Alex out of the cockpit, and onto the forest floor, when suddenly I hear a loud thrashing around in the brush, I instinctively grab a rifle from the Command Wolf's cockpit, and point it in the direction of the noise. "Stay back! I'm armed!"

"Relax, Danny it's just us." Maya says as she comes into the clearing where the Red Horn and Command Wolf are. When she sees Alex she rushes over to him, "Alex!"

"Jeez, what happened to him?" Jess walks up to me and asks

"He probably banged his head on the controls. Any injuries on your end?"

"Nothing aside from a few bruises. You?"

"Same. Are your Zoids active?"

"That's a big negative, both the Zaber Fang's, and the Gordos' controls are frozen."

"Great, same with mine I haven't checked the Command Wolf though."

"Well then go check it." Jess said.

"Fine, I'll go check." I enter the Command Wolf's cockpit, and try to access the controls. "Nope, the Command Wolf is frozen to."

"Damn it. Hey, Maya how is Alex?" Jess goes over to Maya and Alex.

"He has a mild concussion, but other then that he is fine." Maya says standing up.

"Good, now our priority is getting the Zoids back up we have no idea what is out in the forest." I said as we heard a voice coming from the direction that Jess and Maya came from.

"O-oh my, you pour things, are you all right?" A soft voice said.

"Jess, did you hear that?" I said quietly, and gesturing everyone else to be as quiet as possible.

"Yeah, I heard it." Jess whispered as she grabbed another rifle from the Command Wolf.

"Fluttershy, stay away from that we don't know what it is." Another voice said.

"Yes, these things do look rather barbaric." A third voice said with a rather posh accent.

"How, the hell do they not know what the Zoids are?" I whisper.

"Maybe they are young kids?'' Jess suggested.

"I don't know what these things are, but I know that I can beat the snot outta them!" A rather brave, and loud voice said.

"Still think they are kids?" I whisper, then turn to Maya. "Hey Maya, if you can try to bring the Red Horn online, because we need its radar up."

"Got it." Maya began working on my Red Horn.

"Alright, on my mark we rush them. Got it?" I told Jess

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Jess I am sure. Ready?"

"Ready."

"3, 2, 1 Go!" I yelled as I rushed towards the voices "On the ground Now!"

"What the hell?" Jess said as we saw the source of the voices were six small horses that immediately looked at us in horror.

"Jess, keep an eye on those six, I am going to see if I can get the Gordos' sensor array online." I said as I headed over to the Gordos.

"P-please don't hurt it." One of the horses said.

"Jess, did that one just talk?" I said as I paused about to open the canopy of the Gordos.

"Yeah, I think it did." Jess said pointing her rifle at it.

"Keep an eye on it." I said as I opened the canopy. When I opened the canopy several gasps could be heard from the group.

"Okay, I am starting to think that these small horses are more then meets the eye." I said

"What was your first idea, the fact that one talked." Jess said.

" You know you don't have to be so snappy." I said as I climbed into the Gordos' cockpit. "Doesn't look like the radar array is damaged, so that's a good sign. Weapon systems are frozen, but no damage." I climbed out of the Zoid and went over to the horses. "Do you know where we are?"

"Really, Danny? We just threatened them, and now you are asking them for directions?" Jess said rather un-amused.

"Hey, you can never be to careful."

"Since when have you been careful?"

"Almost never, but that's not the point!" I said

"Hey!" One of the horses yelled at us.

"What?" Jess, and I said.

"You just ticked off, Rainbow Dash!" The horse said as it punched me in the gut and then it amazingly flew away. The other horses followed suit and fled.

"Ow." I said holding my gut.

"Jeez Danny, you okay?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's get back to Maya, and Alex." I said as I stood up, and started walking towards the clearing where the Command Wolf and Red Horn were located.

"Hey, Maya are the Zoids ready yet?" Jess asked as we entered the clearing.

"Yeah, I managed to get them working. Why?" Maya said.

"Danny here, managed to piss off the locals." Jess points to me

"Not my fault, they were poking around the Zoids." I defended my self.

"It doesn't matter. Right now we need to get outta here. Luckily, the command wolf can be remote controlled from my Gordos. Now let me fix the Gordos, and Zaber Fang then we can head out." Maya said.

"Alright, lets rock." I jumped into the Red Horn's cockpit, and booted up the sensors. "Looks like those horses are hauling some major ass."

"If it's all the same the sooner we get outta of here the better." Maya said as she went to work on the Gordos.

----0----

"Twilight, what in the name of all that is apples, where those things?" Applejack yelled as they ran out of the forest.

"I don't know, they looked like some kind hairless monkeys." Twilight responded as they neared town.

"But, what about those weird robot things?" Pinkie Pie asked.

"I don't know either Pinkie." Twilight said as the group enters the library, "Spike take a message quick!"

"Twilight, what wrong?" Spike says rushing out of the bedroom, and taking out a pen, and paper.

"Tell Princess Celestia that there is a group of hairless monkeys that control massive robots, and that we need guards here as soon as possible." Twilight says as Spike takes down the message and sends it off to Princess Celestia."Rainbow, you and Applejack go tell the town about what we saw, we may have to evacuate.

"Got it Twilight." Rainbow said as Applejack went to warn the town

"Rarity, you go warn the outlying farms."

"Got it darling." Rarity rushes out.

"Now Pinkie, you and Flutter-." Twilight manages to say before Spike burps up a message, that twilight takes and begins reading. "This is horrible. Princess Celestia tell me that there are many more of those robots all over Equestria, there are giant gorilla robots, three miles outside Canterlot. There are dinosaur like robots two miles outside of Appleloosa, and there are even reports of a massive robot that looks like a T-rex."

"Twilight does that mean?" Spike says before being cut off by Twilight

"Yes Spike, we are at war!"

----0----

"Alright, guys the Zoids are good to go, now lets get the hell outta dodge." I said preparing to gun my Red Horn.

"Hold up!" Maya said over the radio "I have Zoid contacts!"

"Can you tell what kind of Zoid?" I asked.

"Negative, but they are about ninety miles away, so we should know in about an hour or so."

"Alright, let's move out team!" I said as our four Zoids began moving towards the radar contacts