• Published 13th Jul 2013
  • 1,674 Views, 24 Comments

My Little Zi: Zoids are Magic - superfunnelc



When a team of mercs and their Zoids enter Equestria via an ancient Zoidian portal, they must quickly deal with the problems that arose from themcrossing worlds.

  • ...
3
 24
 1,674

The Final Round, and a Frigile Peace

If anyone finds this, let the record state that i did scrub the Hammer Head's toilet with Alex's toothbrush


"All units full retreat!" Colonel Schubaltz orders as man scramble to get to their Zoids and run away from the power that was the DeathSarceur

"I thought you were all powerful.' The pony captain know as Shining Armor smirks

"Against a regular army, we are, but the Deathsarceur, is a different story." I yell running to my zoid

"Power fluctuations detected!" Dr. D yells

"It;s firing! Get down!" I order as the ancient zoid fires it charged particle cannon at the research compound it had emerged from, several zoids that had left eariler began coming back, 'What the hell are you guys doing back here?!"

"The pass is blocked by a landslide, we are trapped in the valley!" The pilot of the Command Wolf yells

"Shit. Colonel, the pass is blocked we need to make a stand!" I yell running towards the Colonel

"Damn it! All units, get into firing position, Raven, Reese, both of you as well."

"Roger." Came the response from the geno zoid pilots

"All units prepare to fire!" Herman said booting up his zoid's combat system

"Alright, guys you heard the man, all power to weapons systems!" I order as i power up the Red Horn's entire arsanal of weapons. "Red Horn ready."

Maya radios in "Goros ready."

Then Alex "Command wolf ready."

Finally Jess radios in "Zaber Fang ready."

"All B-company units are ready Colonel." I radio

"Republic units are standing by." Herman radios as well

"All units fire at will!" The colonel shouts as every single zoid opens fire on the massive zoid, the massive discharge of weapons created a very large dust cloud, when the dust finally clears it was clear that we had an effect on the zoid, as there were large holes in its armor, but it was still standing. "Fire again!" All zoids fire their weapons, the six ponies i had helped rescue began to glows strange colors and fired a beam of what looked liked pure energy at the Deathsarucer, which once again kicked up large amounts of dust, but this time when the dust settles, the Deathsarcur had fallen to the ground with a mighty THUD, and subsequently exploded.

"Hell yeah!" I scream in joy as the shock waves passes by the army

"Rear contact!" I hear Lt. SChubaltz scream a pony army as large flying carriage lands at the rear of our army

I jump out of the Zoid, and join Rudolph and President Crawford at the carriage, as a large white pony steps out. "I see you have beat us to the Zebras, I am Princess Celestia, of the Equestrian Kingdom.."

"I am Emperor, Rudolph of the Guylos Empire, adn this is President Crawford of the Helic Republic, we would like to head back to our world without anymore confrontation.'

"As would we, you may scavenge the remains of the research facility." Celestia smiles,

"Thank you, your majesty." President Crawford bows

8 Months later

I smiles as I as park the jeep i was driving in the garage of the new house, that i share with my now fianceƩ, Jessica. I think i should fill you all in on what happened after we destroyed the Deathsarucer, it turns out that the Zebras actually already had a portal set up to transport anything to Planet ZI, they were planning an invasion, Dr. D manged to get the portal into working condition, and we brought the army though, we ended up not to far from Van Flyheight's home town. Rudolph as well as President Crawford, recognized that my team and I had contributed significantly to the army returning to Planet Zi, they nominated all of us to become members of the Guardian Force, however, we had to pick a side, Imperial, or Republican. I chose Guylos, Alex chose the Republic, Jess chose Guylos, Maya chose the Republic. Just like that the team was divided, and disbanded after 3 years of being mercenaries doing what we wanted. Now I am Lt. Daniel C. Hall, potential commander of the 11th Panzer Division of the Guylos Empire, Jessica had already become Commander of the 12th Panzer Division of the Guylos Empire. Jess was promoted quicker then I was due to the fact that I am and I quote "A loose cannon with little to no respect for military command." However, it doesn't really matter because, as of right now Jessica is on maternity leave, yes you heard my maternity leave, I got her pregnant, we manged to convert part of the house into a nursery, and as of right now she is eight month pregnant. I haven't heard from Alex, or Maya other then the fact that Alex was on the fast track to a command position, and Maya had joined the Republic's Intelligence Agency. My Red Horn had received numerous up-grades, I was offered a Dark Horn, but i turned it down, because i do not trust dark zoids.

We left the pony's world, under the contract that we would not return, and that the ponies would not come to our world, if either side broke the contract, war would be declared.

"Honey, I'm home!" I smile entering the main foyer.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I hear Jessica scream in pain

"Jess!" I yell and run into our room

"The baby is coming!" She screams

"Shit, shit, shit! Let me call an ambulance!" I yell dialing 911

"No! The baby is coming now!" Jess screams grabbing my hand

"911, what is your emergency?" The operator asks

I quickly explain the situation to the operator, who dispatches an ambulance to the house, but it was too late the baby was already crowning. Luckily the operator manages to walk us though the birthing with ease. By the time the ambulance arrived, or first child was already being nursed by her mother.

"What should we name her?" I ask.

"How about Sarah?" Jess smiles as the paramedics give the baby a once over

"Sarah, Jeanette Hall. I like it." I smile laying next to my wife, and my new daughter.

FIN

Author's Note:

Well that all folks, but don't worry there will be a sequel which i will be posting very soon and I will alert you all when i post it

Please, rate, favorite, and comment!