• Published 10th Jul 2013
  • 1,265 Views, 31 Comments

You're a Vegetarian...Griffon? - Siiver7



Griffons were always known for their savage appetite, devouring anything with blood just to satisfy their appetite--One Griffon decides that he was sick of it.

  • ...
2
 31
 1,265

the end...THE END, WHAT?!

...Then Gilbert died.

THE END


Just kidding, sheesh. Calm your bowls. This idea just came to me, and I HAD to do it for the laughs. So there ya go, you just got trolled. You can blame Celestia for that.

Anyways, Amer. Gov't summer school course is pretty hectic due to the shortened schedule from four weeks to only three. That's pretty short considering it's originally an entire school semester, so yeah.

I'll start working on it after THIS WEEK, so expect an update somewhere NEXT WEEK.

aiight? gud (spelling mistakes are implied. Getting on your pet peeves, grammarz poeple? No offense, just for the laughs :P)

Author's Note:

For those admins or story mod checkers or whatever you are called, this chapter will be deleted once the next chapter is published, so don't take down the story, track me, cut me up and burn my body, please? Thanks.

(and by that, I do not imply doing anything less--this means do NOTHING to me. Just clearing that up :) <--killing 2 birds with one stone: an emoticon plus closing parenthesis. Win

Comments ( 7 )

Hmm.*Reads chapter title* :rainbowhuh:Already? *Sees incomplete tag* :rainbowlaugh:Nice try!

Heil Spell check!

But... But now I'm going to be going crazy because I was looking for a good, solid, close paren...

DAMN YOU COMPUTER PROGRAMMING HABITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2908099 Mwahaha, success :trollestia:

This story hasn't updated in years, so I'm just going to assume Angel straight-up murdered Gilbert in details to gory to describe for such a light fic.

so this is going to be like Leo the Lion

Login or register to comment