• Published 8th Jul 2013
  • 2,074 Views, 12 Comments

Acceptance - ElderBrony

  • ...
11
 12
 2,074

Chapter 3: 2 Years Later!

It had been 2 years since the events that took place. Spike is now 17, with the crusaders clocking in at 15 each. They are still dating, and have begun a more serious relationship.


Apple Bloom walked happily up the dirt road to Ponyville, in hopes of enjoying a day with Spike and her fellow "crusaders". Her friends had finally gotten their Cutie Marks not long ago, and her's was a wrench over an apple. (Which symbolized that she was a builder, and an apple.)

As for her friends, Scootaloo eventually learned to fly after being taught by Fluttershy, but was much better with her scooter. So her Cutie Mark became a Scooter with wings flapping on it.

Finally, Sweetie Belle got her Cutie Mark as a junior music teacher at her old school, as she was now in High School. She hoped to become an real teacher someday, specializing in music.

Apple Bloom sighed as she reached Spike's door and knocked. Spike, (In teenage form, but not looking stupid) came out and happily greeted her.

"Hi, AB! Nice to see you, the others are inside!" Spike grinned, motioning for Apple Bloom to come indoors. "Thank ya kindly, Spike!" Apple Bloom said, giving her boyfriend a peck on the cheek as she entered.
Apple Bloom trotted through the doorway, excited to spend time with her boyfriend and fellow marefriends.
"So... how is everypony? sung Sweetie Belle as Apple Bloom entered Twilight's library. Apple Bloom replied, "Ah'm just fine, thank you. Spike, can we do our special kiss? Ah haven't seen you guys in a few days." Spike smiled and leaned in, as his marefriends leaned in as well. "I actually have an announcement guys. I'm going to Canterlot's College, Princess Celestia made sure I could get in despite me being a... well, dragon."

The crusaders were shocked. "Spike, how are you going to see us if you're all the way in Canterlot?" Scootaloo asked.
"It's ok, I'll make sure to come back often now that I can pay for a train on my own. I'll try to visit every week or so." Spike insisted. "Ok, but please don't lie to us Spike." Sweetie Belle said, slightly downhearted. "No worries." Spike smiled.


Weeks later, Spike left on a train for Canterlot as his marefriends watched and prayed to Celestia for his success and return.

Author's Note:

I know Scootaloo is pretty much confirmed to not be able to fly, but I drafted this before Flight to the Finish aired so I have a reason for this. Lastly, if you have ideas for the story state them below. Who knows, maybe I'll use them!

Comments ( 5 )

no comments?:rainbowhuh:
I hope that this story isn't dead.:applecry:

2 years and no updates.

6002181
I have moved on from writing fanfics.

8214658
Then say it’s canceled so no one is waiting for it!

Shame this story is in a permanent coma...
But I respect that.
Thanks for what you did write.

Login or register to comment