• Published 6th Jul 2013
  • 1,459 Views, 131 Comments

"The Pink Theory." - PrincessLunas Assistant



An omnipitent being comes to Equestria and makes offers...

  • ...
3
 131
 1,459

6. Conscience

Nate stormed out of the bedroom, he was so much as furious as confused. Pinkie had wanted to do something with him that he'd only heard of humans doing. For all he knew up until 30 seconds ago, he could have guessed the ponies laid eggs or something along those lines.

"Oh please, Nate! Come back!" Pinkie called from the bed room.

"I didn't come here to bang ponies." Nate growled as he laid down on the couch. "I gave you, your date. Now I'm going to sleep."

"Could I lay with you?" Pinkie asked as she came around the couch and stood over him.

"No!" Nate called back harshly as he buried his head in the pillow Pinkie had used the night before. "You can have your bed back. I'm the guest. I'll sleep on the couch." He muffled out from his position on the couch.

"Fine." Pinkie said as her mane deflated like a balloon. (And with a similar sound) She slowly walked off towards the bedroom and turned off the parlor light as she left. "Good night, N-nate." she sniffled.

"F***" Nate said to himself as Pinkie closed the bed room door. "I hate having a conscience." He continued as he got off the couch and wrapped the pink blanket around him in a robe-like fashion "Motherbuckin' sensitive pony conscience...oh great now I'm using the pony swears!" He said to himself as he walked around the little 3-cushion couch brown leather couch to the bed room door on his right. He knocked on the wooden door three times. "Pinkie?"

He heard light crying coming from beyond the door. She probably had her faced buried in a pillow to muffle the sobs, but it wasn't working. Nate could hear the sobs through the wood and felt even worse. He knocked three more times. "Pinkie, open the door." He said a bit more sternly.

"C-c-coming." He heard her say. Nate heard the rustling as Pinkie got out of bed and came to the door. He heard the knob twist and then the door creaked open. Pinkies eyes were red and puffy, she had been crying.

Nate sighed and said in his cheeriest voice. "I hope there's room on that bed for two."

Before Pinkie could respond Nate took a stepped forward and locked lips with the Pink pony. He pushed her back towards the bed and kicked the door shut with one of his rear hooves.

______________________________

Nate's mouth was dry. As he inhaled his throat burnt against the cold indoor air. He closed his mouth and went to breathing through his nose. He was on his back, trying to continue sleeping, when he felt a large body roll onto him. He opened his eyes to see a puffy pink mane resting on his chest.

"Apparently I did come here to bang ponies." He whispered as the dawn sun came up over the east through a window on his right.

Nate gave Pinkie a nudge as he tried to get her off him with out disturbing her slumber. She rolled off sluggishly and on to her own back. As Nate got out of bed he noticed she wasn't cover up at all in the pink blanket. Before leaving her to continue sleeping, Nate walked around the bed to the side Pinkie had rolled off to, towards the window with the eastern sun in it. Nate levitated the soft pink blanket over Pinkie and laid it up to her neck. She smiled in her sleep and rolled onto her left side. Nate left the room with a smile on his face.

He summoned a little plate with some waffles for himself and a fork. Then sat at Pinkie's kitchen counter and enjoyed them in peace, with only the thought of Pinkie's smiling sleepy face on his mind. That sight brought him some for of satisfaction, it made him feel...happy. Very happy.

________________________________
1.5 hours later.
Pinkie had finally emerged from the bedroom about an hour an half after Nate had. She came out as her normal safe, just still a bit sleepy-eyed, but she was her usual happy self. Nate had figured she would wake up about twenty minutes before she would actually wake up, so in preparation for this wake up he had raided her refrigerator and begun making a breakfast that would have been a breakfast in bed had Pinkie not awoken earlier than his initial prediction.

When the bed room door opened, Nate looked up from his sizzling creation on the stove. "Ah, you're up! A bit earlier than I would like, I might add."

Pinkie rubbed her eyes with her hooves and then asked. "Why? Are you cooking something for me?"

"No, I'm cooking something for the other pink pony that I bucked last night, duh!" Nate joked with a light cackle afterwards. "I'm making something called a 'pancake'. I wasn't sure if they had these here in Equestria, but you had all the ingredients and maple-syrup in this here refrigerator." Nate said with a smile and light kicking of his rear hoof on the stainless steel appliance.

"Aww...thanks, silly-bean." Pinkie said as she rounded the counter and came up beside the demi-god. She gave him a light kiss on the cheek and leaned her head against his.

"So.....about last night..." Nate began, only to be cut off by Pinkie.

"That was super-duper amazing! I can't thank you enough!" Pinkie squealed as she wrapped her hooves around him and held him tightly.

Nate was going to tell her that he had enjoyed last night but that it was a one-night stand and thats all. However, Pinkie's affectionate gestures made him hold his tongue. "Yeah, I enjoyed last night as well." Nate said as he turned his head and gave Pinkie's cheek a kiss for once. "Now I suppose if asked you're ever asked the weirdest thing you've even done you can say a multidimensional god." Nate said with a chuckle at the end.